Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How is your guild handling equipping Pantheon Trinkets?

I don't main a DPS and never have, how much DPS gain / loss is it to have the trinket for various classes...

at 960 ilvl?

and at 1000 ilvl?

Although this tier has been so much easier...Aggramar is the first boss at least as difficult as Mistress Sassz'ine.

Deleted
    I don't know how much of a DPS upgrade is, but our GM said you have the trinket -> you equip it no matter what so i think it is good to have as much trinkets as possible.
    We are very unlucky with the trinkets, we are running with 2 INT trinkets, 4 AGI trinkets, 0 STR trinkets, 1 heal trinket and 2 tank trinkets (9 trinkets out of 20) and we are getting 20 million dmg and 4 healing overall out of the empowered buffs on a 8 minute boss (Coven). Im pretty sure this will go to around 60 million dmg and ~ 20 million healing out of the trinkets if we had 20.
    It seems pretty bad, but trinkets are mostly good for everybody and they will continue to be better as ilvl goes up, so i think it's worth it to equip as much trinkets as possible.

7+ Year Old Account
    mage says the int one is terrible but i think everyone else is using them except of my co tank

Untill 3 other people have the same trinket equipped its auto equipped for us

I forget what exactly procs it.

The caster DPS trinket is pretty garbage for most specs, even a 930 catalyst sims higher for me.

Quote Originally Posted by garicasha View Post
    I forget what exactly procs it.
    The trinkets have a regular effect which procs just like any other trinket, but they also have a bonus effect that can only proc in antorus. The bonus effect will only happen when 4 different types of trinket proc at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    The caster DPS trinket is pretty garbage for most specs, even a 930 catalyst sims higher for me.
    The trinket gets MUCH better when more people have them since it will proc a lot more. With about 12-15 trinkets in the raid, even for classes where mastery sucks (like shadow priests or frost mages) the trinket is better than catalyst.

well that is one amazing trinket to be fair, it scales very very poorly on it's proc only the int really goes up but when secondaries are scarce it's almost a mini arcano, and thats bis for most casters. so yeah a secondaries proc > main stat proc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aktec View Post
    The trinkets have a regular effect which procs just like any other trinket, but they also have a bonus effect that can only proc in antorus. The bonus effect will only happen when 4 different types of trinket proc at the same time.
    Not at the same time, they just need to overlap. Meaning that 2 different trinkets can proc at one time, then after few seconds (before the procs of the first 2 is over) 2 other different ones can proc, and the pantheon proc will happen.

For me the caster one easily sims above all other trinkets even with only half the raid having the argus trinkets. Except ofc the legendary one, but since Blizz decided to make the droprate of the legendary roughly the same as winning the lottery....Still the epic argus trinkets are gonna be bis for all especially because they will have higher ilev.

If you have it, you're wearing it, that's how we work it.

We all equip them so we can have fun watching for the buff. Not saying that's the best way, but it's what we're doing right now. Maybe later we will be jaded and less excited about it.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

use it or warm the bench

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Ever since the second week (I always take it easy week 1) - my heroic pug clears have been freaken fantastic. I guess I try calling these clears ‘power pugs’ - but with how easy as hell this tier is.. you could clear heroic with 900 ilvl lol..

OT: every single pug wears it/as long as they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julmara View Post
    mage says the int one is terrible but i think everyone else is using them except of my co tank
    I wonder what other trinket he "thinks" is good since sheat of asara functionality is shit and all the other choices require high rng to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's on for all of us that have it. But then my guild can only muster a fairly small raid size as it is and none of us have ATV yet.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

If it's an upgrade, use it, if it's equal, use it, if it's only the tiniest bit worse, use it.

But if it's a few % worse, don't use it. The procs are terrible at the rate they proc with only a few wearing it, so you wait till more of the raid have the trinkets (13-15) then you wear it.

People are heavily over estimating the proc, should look through your logs and see how many times in a fight it actually procs, with 5-6 trinkets you're looking at once every 6-8min being pretty common, which is very little dmg.

it's bis for literally every caster in the game, go to https://bloodmallet.github.io/ and find me a spec without it listed at either bis or second bis... sure you need to upgrade it and other people need to use them, but it's in the top 2 trinkets in the game for every caster, so im curious which "most specs" think this is bad... learn to sim better or learn to not listen to your terrible guildies bitch about it, because whoever you heard that from is very wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    If it's an upgrade, use it, if it's equal, use it, if it's only the tiniest bit worse, use it.

But if it's a few % worse, don't use it. The procs are terrible at the rate they proc with only a few wearing it, so you wait till more of the raid have the trinkets (13-15) then you wear it.

People are heavily over estimating the proc, should look through your logs and see how many times in a fight it actually procs, with 5-6 trinkets you're looking at once every 6-8min being pretty common, which is very little dmg.
    I'd be surprised if any serious guild only had 5-6, we only have 3 missing it now