Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    why dont you just watch the video, listen to the guy, youll look less stupid.
    I’ve tried to decipher her posts before, I’m not convinced she will.

I know it require a lot of MAGAboy brainpower to decipher this video, but for a ''beta cuck'', it's just an edgelord squeakin KILL JEWS''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    why dont you just watch the video, listen to the guy, youll look less stupid.
    it's sarahtasher, information is not it's strong point... or any point at all

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Imagine that the guy had said ''screw the whites''. I'm sure the people finding him hilarious would have the same reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Is this ridiculous story still a thing? Just drop it already. If he gets jail time for this then the world has gone to shit.
    Gay marriage, women in combat roles, the signs are out there that the world has already gone to shit.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I know it require a lot of MAGAboy brainpower to decipher this video, but for a ''beta cuck'', it's just an edgelord squeakin KILL JEWS''.
    What have MAGAboys got to do with Scotland?

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Neither are grammar, spelling, reading comprehension. or understanding it’s schtick is well past relevance for that matter.

Literally it’s the only thing in this website that spells or “talks” the way she accuses the alt-right of doing.

We should just be glad it didn’t talk about “ agit-prop “ it’s usally a staple of these roll your face on the keyboard while drooling posts

OT - comedy has long been the last form of media immune to PC culture. The only thing that is required is for it to be regarded funny to a certain section of the populace. The people get to decide who gains relevancy and who is forever doomed to perform minimum seating night clubs. Slippery slope when we allow anything that could be considered “art” to be subject to punishment by law. There are many comedians who make fun of Jews including many Jews themselves. While I didn’t find the bit from the OP particularly funny, it’s stands to reason a criminal judgement for his poor bit and delivery could extrapolate to other forms of jokes. I , for one, stand against that.

We already have a punishment for this. The court of public opinion. Shun him and don’t feed him by letting him gain or keep relevancy.
    Last edited by Kapadons; 2018-01-05 at 05:48 PM.
    People working 2 jobs in the US (at least one part-time) - 7.8 Million (Roughly 4.9% of the workforce)

People working 2 full-time jobs in the US - 360,000 (0.2% of the workforce)

Average time worked weekly by the US Workforce - 34.5 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine that the guy had said ''screw the whites''. I'm sure the people finding him hilarious would have the same reaction.
    If he’d got his dog to do a Black Power salute when he said it, I doubt anybody would have cared.

15+ Year Old Account
    ruh roh raggie, the roos!

Nothing would happen if he said that, but we live in a hypocritical world where there's no repercussion to be anti-white and anti-men, and such... but you're arrested for making a joke towards jews.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    So manypeople projecting their various agendas onto this. hes just a daft meme lord, hes not racist or anti semitic and has stated as much multiple times. too many people actively seeking victim complewxes instead of trying to succeed in their own lives. the wholew maga trump thing doesnt exist in scotland, if anything hes a leftie.

10+ Year Old Account
    "My girlfriend thinks her dog is the cutest thing ever, so I'm going to turn it into the least cute thing I can think of, a nazi" (paraphrased)

I'm confused how this is being equated to even just saying "kill the jews" as an edgelord online joke, since the entire joke was "look how I ruined my girlfriend's dog" not "hahah edgy jokes about jews are funny"

I mean, even if the guy does think that kind of dark edge lord humour is funny, that's not even what this joke video was about =/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I’ve tried to decipher her posts before, I’m not convinced she will.
    That's admirable of you but I'm not sure if it's possible to decipher the nonsense that obviously poorly programmed robot spews out
    give up dat booty
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    <3
    For the matriarchy.

The neighbor calls him a Nazi bastard and she too was arrested.

Sounds oppressive to me.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Gay marriage, women in combat roles, the signs are out there that the world has already gone to shit.
    Hehe yeah was just a saying, the world can be pretty grim indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Neither are grammar, spelling, reading comprehension. or understanding it’s schtick is well past relevance for that matter.

Literally it’s the only thing in this website that spells or “talks” the way she accuses the alt-right of doing.

We should just be glad it didn’t talk about “ agit-prop “ it’s usally a staple of these roll your face on the keyboard while drooling posts

OT - comedy has long been the last form of media immune to PC culture. The only thing that is required is for it to be regarded funny to a certain section of the populace. The people get to decide who gains relevancy and who is forever doomed to perform minimum seating night clubs. Slippery slope when we allow anything that could be considered “art” to be subject to punishment by law. There are many comedians who make fun of Jews including many Jews themselves. While I didn’t find the bit from the OP particularly funny, it’s stands to reason a criminal judgement for his poor bit and delivery could extrapolate to other forms of jokes. I , for one, stand against that.

We already have a punishment for this. The court of public opinion. Shun him and don’t feed him by letting him gain or keep relevancy.
    What is so funny in screaming KILL THE JEWS ? Tell me where is the joke. For the record, it's the same issue with ''YOUR MOM'' jokes. Where is exactly the funny part therein ?

10+ Year Old Account
    What is so funny in screaming KILL THE JEWS ? Tell me where is the joke. For the record, it's the same issue with ''YOUR MOM'' jokes. Where is exactly the funny part therein ?
    Just because you personally don’t find something funny doesn’t mean it isn’t a joke.

I think Michael McIntyre is about as funny as being diagnosed with cancer, yet he has made millions as a professional comedian. Different people laugh at different things, how you don’t know that is astonishing.

Guess your not very into stand upp comedy where they make fun of everything including jews, blacks, muslims and whatnot.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeris View Post
    The neighbor calls him a Nazi bastard and she too was arrested.

Sounds oppressive to me.
    But she wasn't charged with rubbing dog shit all over his door.

This is the Scottish police been told to crack down on this sort of pc bullshit. Probably have a quota to fill to show they are doing something, so real crimes are a secondary concern.

So... what was the verdict?

What's so funny in ANYTHING really ?
    Breaking news : Most often, humor find its root in dark, absurd shit that we chose to laugh at. You can have the opinion of "thats not funnay", but that's still a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by d00mGuArD View Post
    So... what was the verdict?
    https://twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/s...18053816422402

Apparently delayed again. This kind of bullshittery is apparently extremely rare, so at this point I'm wondering if the procedure isnt the punishment.