Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I know jones cheated, all will be revealed soon. I mean all of the election fraud, vote changing, and people being bussed in to vote for jones. You libbys really should have not done this. You really, really, shouldn't have done it. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Ill say one more thing, they had to wait for jones to be sworn in before it became a felony, ill leave you with that. Enjoy next week also, its going to be fun.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2018-01-06 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I know jones cheated, all will be revealed soon. I mean all of the election fraud, vote changing, and people being bussed in to vote for jones. You libbys really should have not done this. You really, really, shouldn't have done it. That's all I'm going to say for now.

Ill say one more thing, they had to wait for jones to be sworn in before it became a felony, ill leave you with that. Enjoy next week also, its going to be fun.
    whoa, someone here rigged the election? shieeeeeet, mmo champ power

Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Tyrande View Post
    whoa, someone here rigged the election? shieeeeeet, mmo champ power
    Youll find out.

Can't wait. Where are you getting your information from?

Youll find out.
    I will! excitement! what will i find out?!

Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Tyrande View Post
    I will! excitement! what will i find out?!
    Election fraud, they were monitoring it. It will soon come out have patience.

Well that's an unexpected twist. And terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nothing quite like baselessly slandering an arson victim, because you want to defend a pedophile.
    Arson victim and child molestation victim. He couldn't resist a twofer.

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    To be fair, do we know beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a pedophile?
    We don't know beyond reasonable doubt that Al Capone was a gangster and not just a tax evader.

But this isn't a criminal trial and we aren't a jury, so beyond reasonable doubt isn't the standard.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the voter fraud commission will prove that...

Trump shuts down voter fraud commission, citing ‘endless legal battles’
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ele...attles-n834491

...oh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Wonder what the insurance check will look like? She has a history of getting paid for dirty work, but this is rare. Usually the accusers disappear into a fog of nonexistence after the election is over and the checks are cashed.
    You guys are really a special breed, aren't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    To be fair, do we know beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a pedophile? All we have it a statement from 38 years after the fact. Accuse me of defending him if you want but you seem to be committing your own bit of slander.
    Dude a mall was forced to ban him from the premises.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zanderken3 View Post
    yeah it was fake...even admitted it was fake.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...candidate.html

- - - Updated - - -

you should wait 30 years... like she did.
    Rofl @ fox news which picked up their story from a fakiest news site.

When the usual suspects say ''voter fraud'' they mean ''minorities voted''. In the Deep South, they still can't accept that Black votes.

BTW, folks, here comes a completely staggering information. Something might be perfectly legal, or at the very least not prosecutable, while being repulsive and/or being career killer. Not falling into stereotypes, ''I cheated my wife and I had mistresses'' would barely raise eyebrows in France while being a huge deal in the USA, especially in states that pretend to be deeply religious (mostly talking about Jesus, but never doing what he actually says).

Very little of what Weinstein is accused off is prosecutable. It does not mean it's not true or morally acceptable.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2018-01-06 at 02:27 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    When the usual suspects say ''voter fraud'' they mean ''minorities voted''. In the Deep South, they still can't accept that Black votes.

BTW, folks, here comes a completely staggering information. Something might be perfectly legal, or at the very least not prosecutable, while being repulsive and/or being career killer. Not falling into stereotypes, ''I cheated my wife and I had mistresses'' would barely raise eyebrows in France while being a huge deal in the USA, especially in states that pretend to be deeply religious (mostly talking about Jesus, but never doing what he actually says).

Very little of what Weinstein is accused off is prosecutable. It does not mean it's not true or morally acceptable.
    Who are these usual suspects you always speak of? Can you please identify a few of them for us?

Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Who are these usual suspects you always speak of? Can you please identify a few of them for us?

The usual suspects is from Casablanca...

Youll find out.
    Impart us with your knowledge wise one, let these peasants draw from your fount of wisdom! Wait, is that a crack pipe?
    Last edited by Warning; 2018-01-06 at 04:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

You're not helping the image that Trump supporters are disturbed.

Care to enlighten us about the cloud people while you're here?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    The usual suspects is from Casablanca...
    They are from a movie, or a city in Morocco?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    You're not helping the image that Trump supporters are disturbed.

Care to enlighten us about the cloud people while you're here?
    For normal people ''gun toting gay bashing bible thumping CSA licking lose an election in Alabama'' would be a pretty good indication, but....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    When it's something as career ending as this, yes. And no, defending lynch mobs is ridiculous, then again it was democrats then who supported it and it's democrats now who support lynch mobs. Funny how that goes.
    Boy you must have really hated how Hillary was treated then.

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy theories are against the forum rules. And without any links or evidence you are just posting conspiracy theories.

Funny, I have zero respect for anyone who will buy into career and life ending accusations without hard evidence.
    If you had any respect for the rule of law you would not support Roy Moore. He was kicked off the bench twice. And that's not hearsay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really.
    Thank you for being honest about your hypocrisy. We can all disregard your opinions on this matter since you have no credibility. Thanks and have a nice day.