Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    When the usual suspects say ''voter fraud'' they mean ''minorities voted''. In the Deep South, they still can't accept that Black votes.

BTW, folks, here comes a completely staggering information. Something might be perfectly legal, or at the very least not prosecutable, while being repulsive and/or being career killer. Not falling into stereotypes, ''I cheated my wife and I had mistresses'' would barely raise eyebrows in France while being a huge deal in the USA, especially in states that pretend to be deeply religious (mostly talking about Jesus, but never doing what he actually says).

Very little of what Weinstein is accused off is prosecutable. It does not mean it's not true or morally acceptable.
    Well since Weinstein, or others, is not suing anyone... His accusers are ringing true.

They had a case in Canada which cost a radio personality his job. While his personal life was on the BSDM side, his accusers got sued and lost big time because the investigators/courts found out about communications from the accusers to the accused, looking to hook up again. It pretty much smelled like a revenge accusation. Still the guy is fucked for life.

I have a hard time believing anything about Roy Moore and what he "did" is true. Who's to say this all just isn't some Deep State ploy? Liberals went so far low to accuse him of being a Pedophile too when there isn't any real substantial evidence to say otherwise. Similar to how all my Democratic/Liberal friends insist Trump is going to be caught by the FBI. If he was going to be arrested, they would have found something already, if Roy Moore actually did those things, he would have been in jail by now.

This is all political stunts and falsehoods created by the Liberal Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I've never said that I like him. I don't. I just don't approve of mob justice.
    You seem to be fine with mob justice when its applied to people you don't like such as:

By being given extreme favor by the media while having the absolute worst political career in the history of the united states and laughing like a psychopath anytime someone asked her a question?
    Hillary Clinton might not be the most likable person in the world but she withstood the gauntlet of how many investigations and came out innocent?

The media was complicit in the GOP hit job against her and she still managed to have some success in her political career. She certainly never got removed from power. By that standard alone, Roy Moore has had a worse career because he got kicked off the bench twice for things he actually did. I'm sure we can find much, much worse political careers than Hillary's. Let's start with Illinois governors.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nothing quite like baselessly slandering an arson victim, because you want to defend a pedophile.
    Brevity is the soul of wit. xD
    I'm now accusing you of being a pedophile.

This means that in the court of social justice you ARE a pedophile.

See why this is a bullshit way of handling things?
    Endus has never said or done anything to my knowledge to indicate he is interested in young girls. Roy Moore has. See why your thought process is bullshit?

Are we going to have a "justice for Tina" conspiracy form like the "His name was seth rich" shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Pringlesniffer View Post
    I have a hard time believing anything about Roy Moore and what he "did" is true. Who's to say this all just isn't some Deep State ploy? Liberals went so far low to accuse him of being a Pedophile too when there isn't any real substantial evidence to say otherwise. Similar to how all my Democratic/Liberal friends insist Trump is going to be caught by the FBI. If he was going to be arrested, they would have found something already, if Roy Moore actually did those things, he would have been in jail by now.

This is all political stunts and falsehoods created by the Liberal Machine.
    Hey dude, when you are too conservative for Alabama, you might have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    That's the one that faked his signature right?, wouldn't be surprised if she also faked the fire. We will have to wait until the arson investigation comes out.
    Everything BUT the signature was fake, which was real, but written by someone else.

This thread is sufficiently off-topic and way over the line in many areas.

Closed.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions