Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Lightbulb ** Scarlet Crusade Mini-Skirt ** (tabard transmog glitch)

High General Abbendis: "What has the light shown us? What shall we do after the scourge being defeated?"
    Dread lord disguised Scarlet commander: "We will change the dress code for the crusade; so female personnel will have to wear mini-skirts!"

Finally looted a Scarlet tabard from the old dungeon~ then i went straight to the darkmoon and get myself a brand new Cropped Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade- lucky me the Journeyman's Vest "skirt glitch" isn't fixed yet, so here's my priest's new naughty mog Ovo

dressed up in mini-skirt, ran into a mini-me ANDDDDDD I have a daughter now

Ok, gonna drop her off at the kids' costume party, I'll pick her up in the evening
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Finally an original slutmog, huh xD? Wonder how it would look on a female Draenei or Belf. Would love A SScreenshot or two. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    works better on human but it looks fine on them

Last edited by Ithalia; 2018-01-09 at 05:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalia View Post
    [B][SIZE=3]*SNIP*
    Nice! How'd you manage the glitch?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Nice! How'd you manage the glitch?
    Tere are a few items that have this like: http://www.wowhead.com/item=2957/journeymans-vest

They glitch if you use them with a tabard.

It's the Top, they are using is Journeyman's Vest, I can tell because of the Arm bands.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/2957
    this specific Top does that when you wear leggings that act like panties or a thong. My mage has transmogged this top and leggings like Black mageweave or Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery, during the summer for a fun a flirty look. It looks like they are using the Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery or one of the many similar legs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90721
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2018-01-07 at 04:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ithalia View Post
    High General Abbendis: "What has the light shown us? What shall we do after the scourge being defeated?"
    Dread lord disguised Scarlet commander: "We will change the dress code for the crusade; so female personnel will have to wear mini-skirts!"
    Thats not mini. It doesnt even hide heaven. It is not mini, it is much much less.

Approved.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Thats not mini. It doesnt even hide heaven. It is not mini, it is much much less.

Approved.
    It's a Micro-skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    It's a Micro-skirt.
    its a mechagnome boing generator
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

It's the Top, they are using is Journeyman's Vest, I can tell because of the Arm bands.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/2957
    this specific Top does that when you wear leggings that act like panties or a thong. My mage has transmogged this top and leggings like Black mageweave or Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery, during the summer for a fun a flirty look. It looks like they are using the Cournith Waterstrider's Silken Finery or one of the many similar legs.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/90721
    I have journey man's vest but I cant seem to make it work. I tried wearing the vest itself even, with the black mageweave pants, a belt (or not) but whenever I wear a tabard too it's just the normal tabard look :/ Anything obvious I'm missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Linaniil View Post
    I have journey man's vest but I cant seem to make it work. I tried wearing the vest itself even, with the black mageweave pants, a belt (or not) but whenever I wear a tabard too it's just the normal tabard look :/ Anything obvious I'm missing?
    they could be using the Cropped Scarlet Crusade Tabbard.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/138429
    This would end just at the end of the "Skirt" Flare.
    To obtain the Cropped version, you need to visit the Scarlet Crusade Quatermaster on the Darkmoon Faire Island (Lucky for you DMF starts today) wearing the Original Scarlet Crusade tabbard. Can't be Transmogged, has to be on the toon, with the Actual Tabbard. If that toon happens to be a Plate or Mail wearer... you're in luck you can also buy the Scarlet Crusade Armor Transmog set. Again... MUST wear original tabbard.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2018-01-07 at 08:39 PM.

You indeed need the Cropped tabard to get the skirt look.
    Note that you can only buy it if your wearing (not transmog) the Scarlet Crusade Tabard.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Sister, it is extremely vulgar, but you are most definitely right, it does look like so called 'mini-skirt'.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    Sister, it is extremely vulgar, but you are most definitely right, it does look like so called 'mini-skirt'.
    "Vulgar" is opinion, and thus relative to someones level of prudishness.
    It was once "Vulgar" and "indecent" to see above a woman's calves.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2018-01-07 at 08:44 PM.

Deleted
    "Vulgar" is opinion, and thus relative to someones level of prudishness.
    It was once "Vulgar" and "indecent" to see above a woman's calves.
    It still is, sister. Definition of modesty did not change, tolerance for vulgarity did.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    This is why the Forsaken fought the Scarlet crusade.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Now is that was on a female orc, or female Tauren...... :-)

Why cant i see the look?

Quote Originally Posted by Lynalis View Post
    Why cant i see the look?
    What problem are you having?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Can anyone whos done this give a ss or armory link so i can see how it is supposed to look?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynalis View Post
    Why cant i see the look?
    Going by Gorsameth, you need the Cropped Scarlet Crusade Tabard from the DMF, not the normal Scarlet Crusade Tabard from SM Arms. You also need the Journeyman's Vest.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

ok, I was gonna go home, boot up my VPN, and play some Bless Online on the Japanese servers.

But now I am going to not boot up my vpn, not play some Bless Online on the Japanese servers, and farm Scarlet Halls on my Priest until I get the tabard.

So grats OP on ruining my plans.