Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Controversial Sheriff and Pardoned Criminal, Joe Arpaio, now running for Sennate

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/09/politi...aio/index.html

Apparently the former Controversial Sherif turned criminal who's crimes were pardoned by Dumbass Dump, Joe Arpaio, is going to run for senate in Arizona.

This looks like a whole new Roy Moore in the works. >_<

So will he ignore directions from federal judges if he gets to the Senate, as well? Will he seek to change the Constitution so that his flagrant violations of peoples Constitutional Rights over the years are no longer illegal?

I have so many questions, this is so exciting!

Yes, GOP. Do it. Embrace your racism.

Then your journey to the Dark Side will be... even more complete?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Has he molested any children? I hear that's a big incentive to a certain contingent of voters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Assuming nothing shocking, like child molestation, comes out, I'll be very surprised if he doesn't win.

Lot of dusty old white people in Arizona.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Assuming nothing shocking, like child molestation, comes out, I'll be very surprised if he doesn't win.
    Arizona is a hell of a lot purpler than Alabama is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I will post what I posted in another thread since Mvallas beat me:

Yep, you heard that right. The 85 year old bigoted douche that should be in jail is running for US Senate in Arizona. If he gets the nomination for the Republicans, it should be an easy win again for Democrats. All they have to do is run ads showing how much Maricopa county had to pay out in lawsuits, how many laws he broke, how many legal residents he arrested because they were brown.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Arizona is a hell of a lot purpler than Alabama is.
    Doesn't matter in this case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Liberals not thinking outside the box! Trump is looking for qualified people to run the country everywhere. You mean to tell me... if there was a qualified senator on death row, you wouldn’t pardon him and see if he can win? Let the people decide! Trump will look in every court case... in every jail cell... no green mile will be spared... only the best for MAGA...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

People should stop using the title of Sherrif for this guy and just call him for what he is.

Convicted criminal

This thug spend taxpayer money to avoid further punishment for his criminal behaviour.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy is too old to govern, even if he wasnt' racist. Hes just an old asshole who now feels validated in his dip shittery because the president pardoned him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Running brown people concentration camps isnt shocking enough?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molis View Post
    Running brown people concentration camps isnt shocking enough?
    Not in Arizona. Know your audience!

Non story. Anyone can run for Senate. I don't see him lasting more than 2-3 months and then he is gone. I looked forward to all you coming back and admitting you were wrong.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2018-01-09 at 08:26 PM.

Doesn't matter in this case.
    His approval rating was low at the end of his term (and he didn't win his re-election bid for sherriff either). He'd cost maricopa more than 100 million in lawsuits related to his behavior including entrapment based around a fake assassination attempt on his own life. I don't see him having a chance at getting elected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    His approval rating was low at the end of his term (and he didn't win his re-election bid for sherriff either). He'd cost maricopa more than 100 million in lawsuits related to his behavior including entrapment based around a fake assassination attempt on his own life. I don't see him having a chance at getting elected.
    But now he's a hero!

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    People should stop using the title of Sherrif for this guy and just call him for what he is.

Convicted criminal

This thug spend taxpayer money to avoid further punishment for his criminal behaviour.
    I had to do that for the sake of the Alt-Righters who will cry that I'm being too biased in starting this thread. >_<

Also, i don't want to be one of those douchebag Alt-Righters who posts their opinion in the subject thread as a means of constant promotion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Non story. Anyone can run for Senate. I don't see him lasting more than 2-3 months and then he is gone. I looked forward to all you coming back and admitting you were wrong.
    But... we're right. He IS running for Senate.

I didn't say he won it, did I? >.>

Also - people said the same shit about Roy Moore. Hell, even Dumbass Donnie Dump didn't believe in him until he won the primary, and then the fukwit sellout that Dump is sold out and endorsed him anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

But now he's a hero!
    That's really the devil of it - he was praised by the deplorables in Arizona when Dumbass Dump pardoned him. The Dumbfuck Orangutang Cheeto-in-chief did that for a reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    After Alabama, I dont think he gets far at all.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Apparently the former Controversial Sherif turned criminal who's crimes were pardoned by Dumbass Dump, Joe Arpaio, is going to run for senate in Arizona.

This looks like a whole new Roy Moore in the works. >_<
    Fantastic - could seen another blue senator elected. The more deplorables the GOP puts up for election, the easier the dems have in winning.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    After Alabama, I dont think he gets far at all.
    Moore got about 48% of the vote in AL, there are still a LOT of deplorables out there to vote for criminals like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    To admit we were wrong about him running for Senate. He is running. Now. Will you be admitting you were wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you. But a pedophile got 48% of the vote in AL. Anything is now possible with the GOP going bat-shit crazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I will post what I posted in another thread since Mvallas beat me:

Yep, you heard that right. The 85 year old bigoted douche that should be in jail is running for US Senate in Arizona. If he gets the nomination for the Republicans, it should be an easy win again for Democrats. All they have to do is run ads showing how much Maricopa county had to pay out in lawsuits, how many laws he broke, how many legal residents he arrested because they were brown.
    Completely agree. I really hope he gets the nomination.