Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I despise D1.

My ideal approach is to wait until the middle of the day phase and then if anybody has yet to post then that is where my vote usually falls.

7+ Year Old Account
    My typical D1 is to vote you Graeham, then change it based on the day (occasionally)

If I put my vote on Crackle, thats only 4. result - no lynch
    If I dont vote at all, 7 votes out, 4 for mod maj. rresult - no lynch

So if we want to get a lynch out either way, someone else would have to switch to crackle.

Unvote
    Vote: Crackleslap

For a lycnh, and a vote on record (even if its bad for me)

7+ Year Old Account
    The B's got together for their weekly "book club" (otherwise known as wine drinking and gossiping) and sat talking about everyone and anyone when things started to get personal.

"You know, Virothe" said Lora, "It's one thing to be a basic B, but with that ensemble you really are taking the 'Basic' part too literally!"

Largehorn chimed in "Well at least you're not Danner, I mean really...1998 called they want their Uggs back."

Danner looked at Crackleslap and stated "At least I wasn't caught drinking drip coffee from home with WHOLE milk the other day. Really Crackle the Starbucks is only a block from your house and you really should switch to Skim."

After a couple hours (and several bottles of wine) the Basics wandered home trying to remember why they even hung out together.

D1 Vote Count

4. Crackleslap - Danner(29), Virothe(31), Graeham(39), Marack(42)
    2. Virothe - Lora(4), Crackleslap(16)
    1. Danner - Largehorn(23)
    1. Graeham - Listo95(30)

With 8 players it takes 5 to lynch. The day ends in a no lynch.

It is now Night. You have 24 hours to submit your actions.
    Last edited by Kryllian; 2018-01-07 at 11:23 PM. Reason: Fixed the vote count, didn't affect outcome

10+ Year Old Account
    thcisegnefiefpkcaB !

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone got together for Starbucks to try out the new seasonal latte that Betsy had been raving about. After commandeering the corner sofas to ensure that their space wouldn't be invaded by outsiders the gossip began again. Suddenly they realized that Betsy still hadn't arrived. It was only a few minutes later when their Facebook pages started blowing up with notices. Apparently Betsy had been poisoned with cyanide in her morning Peppermint Macchiato and died at the shop around the corner.

Marack has Died

Welcome Marack - Vanilla Townie

You are Betsy a Basic Seasonal B

Basic Seasonal B

The type of latte you buy from Starbucks depends on what month it is. You don’t let the weather or temperature stop you from seasonal activities. On the first day of fall it’s 94 degrees outside and you’re SO ready for apple-picking, but only if you can get a pic for your story while doing it, which is the only reason you wore a flannel lumberjack button-down in 94 degree weather.

Abilities:

Your power is your vote

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

It is now D2. You have 48 hours. With 7 players it takes 4 for a lynch.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:virothe

I blame the duck for this atrocity

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at this scum as fuck pile on me at the end of the day. SHAME!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Well. It seems I am at L-1 (-2 if you account for the unvote).

I am the basic fit bitch.
    I will not roleclaim.

Also, I read Crackle's #28 as a joke, but I can't help think has a bit of a sinister side to it. When there is enough players around to definitively see me lynched, that comment isn't a joke anymore. That's just scum pileup.

unvote
    vote: Crackleslap
    @Virothe: Running a train is making something happen. Case in point - crackleslap.
    Don't see how it's a 'scum pile up', I didn't even vote you. I asked question about you lying. You say you make your d1 gameplans before you get the role. But if Celtic is playing your vote is 100% on him. You also talk about your 'strategic vote' day one and whether it was right or not. I just have hard time believing you a game plan when 50% of games your first vote is a joke vote? Not sure where the strategy is in that.

Again you attempt you redirect a train to me. The person who asked you a question (put bluntly) but did not vote you. But you have no concern of Graeham who pushed you to knifes edge on a train you call 'a joke' Which makes me curious. Why would your interest not be on him?

Also it was day one, being the day one train near end of day and you refuse to claim, like your chances of surviving is usually pretty low on this website. Either you get lynched or not enough people turn up. So like, excuse me for not liking you right now. The train on me is shady as fuck.

After the train yesterday, I am now fairly certain you are town, Crackleslap. Not gonna vote you anymore.
    That said - I don't think the reasoning behind the train was all that off. I still don't like post #28.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    So I still like this... I just don't think Graeham would put someone at L-1 without giving them a chance to defend.

Vote: Graeham

The late train change at the end of the day didn't help.

Personally, I think that was a little odd, but it's what we've got to go on.

I don't think you can pin it on Virothe. Though there was a lot of push off just about everyone last game day.

Vote: Danner

I'm not sold on this vote. But I'm going to start here today.

I like Listo's thinking here.

vote: Graeham

And I'm not just saying that because it's a convenient alternative train to my own.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Yeah, how dare we actually risk getting a lynch off on D1.

Unless you want a repeat of the last game, you guys don't want to lynch me. That's all I'll say for now - I'd suggest not pushing any further, since scum benefit immensely from every scrap of information in a game this small.

- - - Updated - - -

It should also be pretty obvious why I voted on Danner at that point in time. It didn't sit well with me that he stated he was fine with lynching either Virothe or Lora yet instead of equalising the two trains he pushed Virothe ahead. It was also very unlikely that Danner would find himself lynched through being hammered, I feel - because whoever ended up bringing down the hammer would have taken the heat today and would be a strong candidate for being scum.

That people backed off at that point and switched to Crackleslap is a bit strange, too. Especially now that Danner is suddenly buddying up to Crackleslap. Theatre for the masses, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post

Unless you want a repeat of the last game, you guys don't want to lynch me. That's all I'll say for now - I'd suggest not pushing any further, since scum benefit immensely from every scrap of information in a game this small.

- - - Updated - - -

It should also be pretty obvious why I voted on Danner at that point in time. It didn't sit well with me that he stated he was fine with lynching either Virothe or Lora yet instead of equalising the two trains he pushed Virothe ahead. It was also very unlikely that Danner would find himself lynched through being hammered, I feel - because whoever ended up bringing down the hammer would have taken the heat today and would be a strong candidate for being scum.

That people backed off at that point and switched to Crackleslap is a bit strange, too. Especially now that Danner is suddenly buddying up to Crackleslap. Theatre for the masses, perhaps?
    I'm not sure not equalizing the two trains is scummy in of itself. But I think the compilation of that with the rest of the day it seems odd. For being okay with a Lora lynch, Lora didn't see much of anything of pressure. Even from people in danger of being lynched, which is part of the reason I "gave up" on it D1.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote:virothe

I blame the duck for this atrocity
    I blame the eye of Sauron!

@Largehorn

I think part of the amount of shifts comes down to how few players there are, at 2-3 votes you already feel a lot of pressure, then at 4 you're L-1. It feels very odd that at such an early stage in the game we have to treat it like late game. It's a really strange mindset to have to be in. So I think we should all be a little more carefull with our votes moving forward

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I mean if you want my honest opinion I wish this game was faster paced, the fact that we had 5 hours at the end of the day in which to discuss 3 possible wagons and got nothing from it is kind of a problem unto itself. But it is directly after a pretty massive holiday for most people so I kinda am treating this as a /shrug game.

I don't think pushing for a lynch in inherently scummy either depending on the reasons for why, I do find your reasoning a tad weak but it was day one so anything to latch on to tends to not be the strongest of arguments.

That said Danner's vote on me was annoying to me too for much of what you're saying as well. I dislike that Lora got lost in the shuffle of yesterday and it might have completely been Danners intent to draw attention away from Lora. Because that's effectively what happened.

7+ Year Old Account
    D2 Midday Vote Count

Graeham - Listo95(49), Danner(51)
    Virothe - Lora(46)
    Danner - Largehorn(50)

No Votes Cast - Graeham, Crackleslap, Virothe

With 7 players it takes 4 to lynch. With 4 votes cast it take 3 for majority lynch.

You have just under 24 hours remaining in the day.

Vote: Danner

I'm going to continue putting my money where my mouth is.

I guess it's 2 to 2 then.

I guess it's 2 to 2 then.
    Yeah and today has been super slow. I wonder if that means that our wonderful scum friends are laughing at us really hard right now.

I can guarantee they are not, because exactly one of the two of us are scum.

It is time for me to roleclaim.
    Hi, I am the cop. Graeham is guilty.

That is all.
    Well, also the fact that I thus read Crackle innocent because of Graeham's vote on him yesterday, and Listo as obvtown due to his vote both yesterday and today. But that's not results, mind you, just a read. I honestly don't know who amongst Large, Lora or Virothe is scum in the remaining mix, but I do note Largehorn has been voting for lora and myself, Lora has been gunning for Virothe, and Virothe has been going after myself and Crackle.

I was hoping one more player amongst Lora or Virothe would actually chime in before the deadline so we could use this investigation for some sort of info gathering scheme. Meh. Too late. I can't delay this claim much longer. I guess we do this the hard way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can guarantee they are not, because exactly one of the two of us are scum.

It is time for me to roleclaim.
    Hi, I am the cop. Graeham is guilty.

That is all.
    Well, also the fact that I thus read Crackle innocent because of Graeham's vote on him yesterday, and Listo as obvtown due to his vote both yesterday and today. But that's not results, mind you, just a read. I honestly don't know who amongst Large, Lora or Virothe is scum in the remaining mix, but I do note Largehorn has been voting for lora and myself, Lora has been gunning for Virothe, and Virothe has been going after myself and Crackle.

I was hoping one more player amongst Lora or Virothe would actually chime in before the deadline so we could use this investigation for some sort of info gathering scheme. Meh. Too late. I can't delay this claim much longer. I guess we do this the hard way.
    If you aren't lying then yay I did a good!

Also sorry I've been inactive the past few days. I've had a major headache/start of a migraine since Saturday and yeah... Still have it but not as bad thankfully.