15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    No worse than any other fans, honestly.
    Even Atlanta fans?
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account
    First London game in 2018 Seahawks at Raiders. This is in week 6 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

Eagles at Jaguars 2nd game in London, week 7 or 8 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Titans at Chargers 3rd game in London, week 7 or 8 2018
    Last edited by xskarma; 2018-01-11 at 04:06 PM.

Guess the people saying Denver was playing in London were wrong. Not really a surprise, wouldn't have been a smart move because they would have been blown out.

Rams are the home team for the Mexico City game, have not seen who the away team is yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    *happydance.gif*

10+ Year Old Account
    Chargers are losing a home game to London, I can hear the anguished cries of 25,000 disappointed fans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Chargers are losing a home game to London, I can hear the anguished cries of 25,000 disappointed fans.
    They'll find themselves playing a home game in a sell out stadium.

And they'll still have less fans than the other team.

Also that Eagles/Jags game is tasty, Bortles has never been beaten in London.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm do you have to report a player on the injury list if hes coming from IR? coz Malcolm Mitchell wasnt on the tuesday and wednesday report but he was on the field both days.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    He just started training in week 17 and but hes coming from IR and hasnt been activated to the roster yet also he was on the report last week as limited participation i doubt he is game ready that fast after being on IR for 4 months with a mysterious knee injury.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe the Strong View Post
    Cable is also gone. So that's the OC, DC, OL, and QB coaches that are gone. In the span of 2 days.
    Fuck yea! Seriously every time the Seahawks were on offense, I literally went outside to rake leaves because it felt more rewarding.

10+ Year Old Account
    LeVeon Bell is talking franchise tag again, wondering how much his unreasonable contract demands will affect his future career. He already rejected a deal that would've paid him 50% more than any other RB!

He claims he doesn't care about the money, but damned if he isn't gonna make sure and get every dollar he thinks hes owed or threaten retirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    LeVeon Bell is talking franchise tag again, wondering how much his unreasonable contract demands will affect his future career. He already rejected a deal that would've paid him 50% more than any other RB!

He claims he doesn't care about the money, but damned if he isn't gonna make sure and get every dollar he thinks hes owed or threaten retirement.
    Isn't this his first full season?

I don't blame anyone for trying to get as much money as possible. Never know when their last play will be.

I'm not liking the Norv hire at all, just meh. I'm hoping who ever buys the team fires cleans house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzek View Post
    I'm not liking the Norv hire at all, just meh. I'm hoping who ever buys the team fires cleans house.
    They gotta get rid of Hurney

10+ Year Old Account
    Tom Cable considered for Cowboys' OL coach. We're doomed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Tom Cable considered for Cowboys' OL coach. We're doomed.
    Also Paul Alexander.

Argh, why are we considering terrible o line coaches?

If we hire Cable, I hope Wilson is sacked into retirement I swear to god

Bills fired Rick Dennison, not really a surprise there. Not exactly sure how he got the job to begin with since he was basically just Kubiak's paper holder before.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice Chris hogan is game ready for the patriots giving Brady some more options coz realy Kenny Britt and Dorsett just arent it.

Hmm funny that there is a rumor that Jimmy G was gonna accept a deal from the patriots for 4-5 years but that his agent (also Toms agent) stopped it coz he would stand to make more if he waited out the season and become a free agent,so the patriots traded him to get atleast something in return, but i guess we willl never know how it realy went down.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2018-01-12 at 07:37 PM.

Bills fire Rick Dennison. Maybe now we can score a TD in the 2nd half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    Nice Chris hogan is game ready for the patriots giving Brady some more options coz realy Kenny Britt and Dorsett just arent it.

Hmm funny that there is a rumor that Jimmy G was gonna accept a deal from the patriots for 4-5 years but that his agent (also Toms agent) stopped it coz he would stand to make more if he waited out the season and become a free agent,so the patriots traded him to get atleast something in return, but i guess we willl never know how it realy went down.
    Not sure where you got that but it's not true. Reliable sources have said that the Patriots and Jimmy never exchanged official proposals about a deal.

Jimmy was always going to want to start and he was never going to start in NE in 2018, so his plan all along has been to move to another team, preferably of his own choosing through free agency.

There's even a rumour out there that Belichick noticed at some point that people didn;t want to trade with the Patriots cause the Patriots typically fleeced them and that he changed course and started looking for deals where both parties got what they wanted to some degree. That way Belichick knew that teams would always answer his calls when he wanted to trade and always came to him when they had something to trade. And the kicker is that he usually still got the best part of the deal despite that. The Dorsett/Brissett trade with the Colts is the only one in recent memory where the Patriots probably got stuck with the worse end of the stick by a significant margin.

Again, it's a rumour, but it makes sense when you compare Belichick up to 2008-ish with Belichick more from 2009-now.