Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    3-4 cups daily

I try to keep it to a minimum, already have enough problems getting to sleep as is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why should i ever drink coffee?

If i wake up i´m awake why should i bother with drinking anything to stay awake?

If you can´t get up un the morning without coffee then there´s defenitly something wrong with you and your´re a fucking drug addict.

Coffee, soda, Red Bull during night-shifts, etc. Pretty sure I've built a reliance to caffeine.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am not really into warm drinks, but i love drinking tereré , which is made of yerba mate and thus, has a bit of caffeine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabrotar View Post

If i wake up i´m awake why should i bother with drinking anything to stay awake?

If you can´t get up un the morning without coffee then there´s defenitly something wrong with you and your´re a fucking drug addict.
    This is what I told my parents when I was 12.

Some people like the taste, crazy right?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    caffeine is life

10+ Year Old Account
    The only things I drink are tea(hot or iced), fruit juices, beer, liquor, and water. Once in a while I'll have a soda.

I feel that over time your body becomes dependent on it and without it you become as active as a 70 year old.

It's a drug that no one needs.

I don't really like the effect caffeine has. If I'm tired coffee will just make me crash even harder later, and if I'm not tired well I don't need coffee. Coffee also really messes with me. I love the smell, and I like the taste, but drinking it ruins my appetite and makes me feel slightly sick.

I drink soda, but not enough to get all wired from it like coffee.

I get my 8 hours of sleep and have no need for an energy boost.

same reason you drink anything other than water.. you like it.

I have a coffee press at home with a roughly one litre capacity.

After breakfast, I have about half a press of coffee. I then make a full press of coffee for work and use a thermos.
    After lunch, I drink the contents of the thermos. I usually drink the full amount but sometimes I don't.
    After dinner, I make another half a press of coffee. I don't always drink all of it.

So 1.5-2 L of black coffee every day. Some of its for the caffeine but I want a flavoured drink as well. Sometimes I have a can of Coke with lunch but usually only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays when I'm processing the new comic shipment.

Caffeine never seemed to give me that much energy, so I pretty much just drink coffee or soda whenever I'm in the mood for either; although I drink much less soda than coffee, and only drink coffee a couple times a week.

Deleted
    Dont need it, I take Dexedrine three times a day.

Deleted
    Not at all.

Never liked the stuff or felt like I needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Venarik View Post
    Caffeine never seemed to give me that much energy, so I pretty much just drink coffee or soda whenever I'm in the mood for either; although I drink much less soda than coffee, and only drink coffee a couple times a week.
    Caffeine isn't really for energy. It's for alertness.

That said, I drink a 20 ounce (about 600ml) coffee most days when I get to work. That's more than enough caffeine.

I used to drink 5 of those at night while studying. Do not recommend.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    One mug of coffee ( equals about 3 cups of normal size ) each morning after I get up. Coffee in moderation, 2 - 4 cups a day is good for most people. Even some evidence it may help prevent or slow down the process of dementia. Rarely drink any soft drinks or other caffeine drinks. Maybe 2 or 3 soft drinks a year.

Are you me?
    Yeah, what this dude said. One big mug in the morning and occasionally one smaller cup in the early afternoon. Very rarely drink Coke, Pepsi, etc.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Never really drinking caffeine, keeping it to mostly just water, rarely a coke every once in a fullmoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually random except maybe a cup or two of green tea...sometimes I'll have some caffeinated soda but that isn't a every day thing.

I parachute it up my ass.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."