Lol that still looks revolting.

Nightborne really fit into the Horde. They are even more hideous than Trolls.

so what's new in this build

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    so what's new in this build
    Some very minor lua changes, no content.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    As one would expect from an RC build.

Thanks

/10birdchar

Homophobia is so gay.

While at this point I doubt it would happen before the 16th, if Allied Races come before 8.0 with pre-purchase, one would assume they would go live once pre-patch goes live. And they generally release pre-purchase without warning so in theory they could just release pre purchase before Tuesday. Don’t think there’s anything that could preclude that so I don’t believe it’s impossible Allied races come in 7.3.5 launch.

Are there any gaming conventions coming up anytime soon? Maybe where they could announce pre-purchase? It still is pretty odd it hasn’t been announced yet.

Anyone started to make those alpha no club signatures ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stiven View Post
    Anyone started to make those alpha no club signatures ?
    Yeah, but only people without Alpha after the first invite wave are allowed to use it.

(so not you)

Yeah, but only people without Alpha after the first invite wave are allowed to use it.

(so not you)
    This. >: (

10ch
    Last edited by Yarathir; 2018-01-13 at 12:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still curious about this whole decaying Artifact Power thing.

They added 50 more points to Concordance in a build last month, I'm wondering if this allows for easier access to the later points since the requirement to get to the current cap (prior to the new one) is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Huh. Had a random realization, maybe it has been mentioned here before, skipped several pages from last week.
    They said the introduction of Allied Races would also increase the number of characters per realm by 6, to allow us to have one of each AR without deleting/race-changing an existing character. Yet, on the PTR, it looks like the character slots are the same, unchanged. At least on the outside, there could be GlueXML to show more character slots, to be toggled when AR go live.
    However, most likely, and sadly, this means that 7.3.5 is not "AR ready" and it would require another patch, no matter when, to release them.

Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    I also like that they get their own racial options and recruitment questline, as that adds to their distinctive flair.
    Oh of course it makes sense lore-wise I'm just phantasizing about more options for the existing races, esp. tattoos. Tauren (my 'main' race) and Dwarves (my fav Alliance race) would be major candidates.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats the chance for BfA preorders this 30th of January?
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Allied races in patch 7.3.5a or 7.3.X

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Huh. Had a random realization, maybe it has been mentioned here before, skipped several pages from last week.
    They said the introduction of Allied Races would also increase the number of characters per realm by 6, to allow us to have one of each AR without deleting/race-changing an existing character. Yet, on the PTR, it looks like the character slots are the same, unchanged. At least on the outside, there could be GlueXML to show more character slots, to be toggled when AR go live.
    However, most likely, and sadly, this means that 7.3.5 is not "AR ready" and it would require another patch, no matter when, to release them.
    Good point. It's also worth noting there would need to be a UI adjustment here as well, well more than simply changing a number. If it were 12, it could be done as simply as putting a previous/next arrow up with a tab number, but I'm not sure about 6 specifically.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantupino View Post
    Whats the chance for BfA preorders this 30th of January?
    I would like that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leksa View Post
    Allied races in patch 7.3.5a or 7.3.X
    Or they could be just in 8.0 when Battle for Azeroth releases.
    The Allied Race Unlock thing can be in 7.3.5 etc...or the requirements needed for them.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    While at this point I doubt it would happen before the 16th, if Allied Races come before 8.0 with pre-purchase, one would assume they would go live once pre-patch goes live. And they generally release pre-purchase without warning so in theory they could just release pre purchase before Tuesday. Don’t think there’s anything that could preclude that so I don’t believe it’s impossible Allied races come in 7.3.5 launch.
    Even if the pre-purchase were to come up by next week there's no reason to expect the races to be unlocked just yet. It'd probably be something like a 7.3.5a considering the models in 7.3.5 are not done. The nightborne, for example. still have no facial rigging.

Been watching MMO-C since yesterday though the day and such...

Opened after work to a release build and now the hype is real.

Thank Lord Marlamin!
    Hail Lord Bjor!

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    Even if the pre-purchase were to come up by next week there's no reason to expect the races to be unlocked just yet. It'd probably be something like a 7.3.5a considering the models in 7.3.5 are not done. The nightborne, for example. still have no facial rigging.
    How do you mean? Are you sure they plan to change that up?