Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Well, Did you call me a Nazi?
    No but I will: you are a nazi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    What did they have a permit for? You think there are permits for illegal blockades? What?
    You know you have to file for specific areas you wish to occupy for a protest right? You know you can't block roads without specific instructions you are allowed to right?

Well, How do we know this? Do we know he intended to murder people?
    Considering the charges were upped, guarantee he either is singing like his life depends on it or they have all the videos that prove that it was premeditated.

Deleted
    We don’t need to read his mind, when the car sped up when approaching the crowd.
    Can you prove it was intent to murder people?

It's fine for people to sit here for half an hour providing nothing productive, calling me a Nazi, with moderators even joining in on the stupidity bandwagon. I thought we had rules against insulting posters.
    LAST LAST LAST TIME then I'm off to grab food and watch the last episode of The Punisher (which is really good!)

Please link the post in which I called you a Nazi. I said you align/sympathize with them/white supremacists and repeat their conspiracy theories. I've tried to be precise with my words to avoid specifically calling you a Nazi because I don't know if you're a card carrying member or not. But that doesn't mean that you can't repeat their rhetoric.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Considering the charges were upped, guarantee he either is singing like his life depends on it or they have all the videos that prove that it was premeditated.
    You can assume that yes.

I can assume it was a crime of Passion.

I'm not a Nazi for that am I?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's fine for people to sit here for half an hour providing nothing productive, calling me a Nazi, with moderators even joining in on the stupidity bandwagon. I thought we had rules against insulting posters.
    You are discussing an altercation with Nazis. There were two sides, Nazi side and those who were not Nazis. I think the side that had Nazis, would have an issue with you saying their name is an insult. In your argument, you are on the side with Nazis... I’m sorry... That’s what you get for your beliefs... not our problem...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, How do we know this? Do we know he intended to murder people?
    Personally, I am willing to just trust the people making the case against him. If you're not, then nothing I can say will change your mind since I don't have all the facts they would. We will just have to wait till he is officially found guilty or innocent but given that he was a literal Nazi, I'm guessing it will be one of the easiest cases in history to prosecute.
    Last edited by xChurch; 2018-01-14 at 02:56 AM.

You can assume that yes.

I can assume it was a crime of Passion.

I'm not a Nazi for that am I?
    No, you are a Nazi for defending a fucking Nazi.

Alright so.

What points have they made?

"They were not illegal protesters" was debunked because their permits were for parks only.

So we're stuck on "Passion of crime vs premeditated" Which nobody has really tried arguing, instead they call me a Nazi and make pathetic "Gotcha" comments.
    Dude, your point that “they deserved it” doesn’t deserve to be debated, that’s something you keep locked up in your sick little head. Or when you feel the need to be an edge lord. And for the latter, exhibit A!

Let me make this simple for you.

If you called me a Nazi, yes you are attacking me with an Ad Homimim.

If not, then no, you did not.
    So let me make this simple for you.

You accused me of attacking you without actually knowing if I did so. That speaks quite a bit about your character.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    So let me make this simple for you.

You accused me of attacking you without actually knowing if I did so. That speaks quite a bit about your character.
    I'll just assume you called me a Nazi simply because you're avoiding the question then if that's what you assume I am doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can you prove it was intent to murder people?
    To you? I doubt it... it’s really simple... if you think speeding into a crowd was intended to murder people or not. Maybe you can read his mind, to believe that he is such a moron, that he believes speeding into a crowd wasn’t going to kill anyone. At this point, I’d guess you start saying that I just called you a moron... who knows...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Dude, your point that “they deserved it” doesn’t deserve to be debated, that’s something you keep locked up in your sick little head. Or when you feel the need to be an edge lord. And for the latter, exhibit A!
    My point was "You block a road, don't expect not to be hit by a car"

Deserved it is a harsh term, I simply don't have sympathy for her.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll just assume you called me a Nazi simply because you're avoiding the question then if that's what you assume I am doing.
    Yes, you would assume that. It helps your victim complex. I’m waiting for the ‘to be honest’ part of your replies...

Deleted
    To you? I doubt it... it’s really simple... if you think speeding into a crowd was intended to murder people or not. Maybe you can read his mind, to believe that he is such a moron, that he believes speeding into a crowd wasn’t going to kill anyone. At this point, I’d guess you start saying that I just called you a moron... who knows...
    So it's ALWAYS intent of murder if you try and bypass an illegal protest by driving through?

So you’re just an insufferable edge lord. Gotcha.

Ok guys, let’s get back to actually talking about the topic at hand.

10+ Year Old Account

If you speed into someone on the road, you are a murderer... even if they were standing or crossing illegally. You don’t kill people for blocking the road... that sort of punishment, is so authoritarian... that it might be why people call you a Nazi. One would think killing someone with a car, would be a pretty easy thing to condemn... but... oh well...

Deleted
    Yes, you would assume that. It helps your victim complex. I’m waiting for the ‘to be honest’ part of your replies...
    You've hardly given me little discourse. Nobody has discussed this without throwing out petty personal attacks. Even Edge- is now trying to avoid them by going "Oh I just called you a Nazi Sympathizer not a full Nazi"

See, the fundamental point here is, I don't like being called a Nazi.

I am not a Nazi. Nazi to me is an insult, a slur. It implies I like butchering people and I like jackbooted thugs forcing people into one way of thinking.

If I was a Nazi, I wouldn't be so upset people called me a Nazi.

10+ Year Old Account
    So it's ALWAYS intent of murder if you try and bypass an illegal protest by driving through?
    You are intentionally ignoring he increased his speed as he approached them. Yes, when ever you speed up with a car to hit someone, it is attempted murder.