Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Deleted
    Most animals only have subtle differences between males and females. Could be the same for Dreadlords

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Most animals only have subtle differences between males and females. Could be the same for Dreadlords
    So they are muscle-girls ?

Of course there are female dreadlords:

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I think Blizzard stated they are female dreadlords, but because of Succubi they choose not to add them to game.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

I always thought the Succubi come from the same world as Dreadlords, and as such, are the females.

Did you just assume that dreadlords gender? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    So they are muscle-girls ?
    Y-yes *blushes*

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know but Succubus are very similar to Dreadlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

Maybe imps are dreadlord children! Dreadlord could like them t h i c c

Other pictures:
    http://i.imgur.com/dVdVOOG.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/e6ttaj4.png

Concept art:
    https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1509598880
    No wonder they wanted to invade other worlds...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    No wonder they wanted to invade other worlds...
    *Deep gargling voice* Momma needs some lovin'!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post
    The Nathrezim have pretty much always been known as the first demonic race recruited into the legion as they were the race of demons that ultimately turned Sargeras.
    The concept of Sargeras being turned by Natherim has been retconned long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    Fel hunters....... Felhounds.
    felhounds are natural born demons from the nether.

some are naturally born as demons, those include: nathrezim, felhounds, pitlords, mo'arg, and wyrmtongue

races that were corrupted into demons: doomguards(presumably), sayaad, man'ari eredar, satyrs

and yes shaggy, i do believe there are female nathrezim.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post

Maybe imps are dreadlord children! Dreadlord could like them t h i c c

Other pictures:
    http://i.imgur.com/dVdVOOG.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/e6ttaj4.png

Concept art:
    https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1509598880
    I always assumed Imp Mothers were Succubi that REALLY let themselves go after the pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

No. Lore doesn't establish the need in having any for a race that regenerates in the nether.

Now, the real question is how the first dreadlord came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    No. Lore doesn't establish the need in having any for a race that regenerates in the nether.

Now, the real question is how the first dreadlord came to be.
    the clashing of light and shadow in the fel energy of the nether. that's how all the original demon races came to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the idea of the original demons, demon races that were never mortals but originated within the Twisting Nether, having really strange life-cycles. I wrote up some for Pit Lords and Dreadlords just for fun. I imagined that the female Nathrezim are giant sentient demonic trees that produce bat-like infant demons by the hundreds, like fruit, who eventually cocoon themselves and morph into various adult forms. Dread Lords are the rarest variety that emerge from cocoons, while lesser forms of nathrezim like tothrezim are more common.

Demons like felhounds have weird cycles already, where felhounds feed on magic until they split into more hounds (as described in the War of the Ancients book), so other demon races should get weird too.

7+ Year Old Account
    If there are some Female Dreadlords that isn't Jaina then heck nothing wrong with adding in few Evil Female Dreadlords as Villains into Warcraft.

It's probably that original demons are genderless while races that become demons through being imbued with fel like eredar have both female and male demonic variants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    One of the many "Are there female?" races due to a lack of development over the years. There has been a huge lack of female characters of a lot of races, Blizzard for some reason won't write about one if there isn't an npc model ingame too, but they exist.

They don't like to admit they are lazy, so they like to pretend it's more of up in the air if females exist for all these races too. They tried claiming that there wasn't any mogu females when they introduced the 2 later in Throne of Thunder to explain why we're just now seeing them, which was proven false because we already had mogu ghosts that were female(share same model as male ghosts)
    was going to come in and say something similar. Blizzard often fails at development in surprising ways. Take for example other rpg based games, sometimes where less is more comes into play, you can introduce a species into the fold that is of one gender, but make it so it isn't an issue, like not drawing attention to it outside of being a threat. Blizzard did this a lot in the earlier games, but in order to flesh out thing as the warcraft universe went on, they started to develop races that were just lesser developed then major ones like orcs and humans.

Ogres are the best example of this, outside of a few stupid grunts, cho'gall was the only noteworthy one, and back then we could assume ogres just sent their males into battle because you know, that old clique. But then blizzard began to make ogres appear everywhere, all over the place. They joined up as allies to the horde even the modern horde and had settlements. But even though despite, this, it didn't cross blizzards mind to introduce females, or ogre children, instead just keep protraying them as oversized grunts.
    They even went as far to show a full society of them in warlords, having a raid from them, but even there, no females or children.

There really isn't an excuse at this stage, blizzard never implements them due to laziness, and now have dug themselves into a corner since without female or children, there isn't any substance for ogres outside of being just grunts, and you can't make a playable race without any substance. Even Suramar elves have more substance to them then ogres have had all these years.
    #boycottchina