Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Why would I take someone who reads Breitbart seriously? Youre a joke, as is Breitbart.
    sounds like you're not answering it because you would be ashamed of how you answer it. since you condone violence against cops. Left wingers never want to answer questions.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    sounds like you're not answering it because you would be ashamed of how you answer it. since you condone violence against cops. Left wingers never want to answer questions.
    I thought you were going to try to make alt left happen

I don't believe anything Breitbart "reports" so unless you have an actual credible source, this didn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    Citation needed because I can't find it. Oh, what's that? There really is no black crime section? Who would have thought a libtard would make up shit to push an agenda.
    Calling people
    Quote Originally Posted by Daren View Post
    libtard
    , then accusing everyone else of having an agenda. That's straight out of the Alt Right style book.

Who else would choose to die on a hill defending Breitbart?

Is it the source of choice for people running around shouting "Race Wars"?

No, because its Breitbart and literally no other outlet reported this. In all likelihood, they made it up. So, having a conversation about a made up story sounds pretty dumb. You can continue if youd like. It would be in tune with average Breitbart sympathizer.

Breitbart is the sole source and origin of fake news. Everyone move on, please.

- - - Updated - - -

and you say you're not alt-right and that you stumbled upon this article? Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    There is no such thing, it's a desperate attempt at deflection.
    Yes there is. The Antifa crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    You're bias is showing as there is no "alt-left" and anyone who post about a group that doesn't exist is an obvious hack. Don't start calling the left "alt-left", because the self name Alt Right are a bunch of bigots and racist.
    Alt left/Extreme left etc.

I love how the alt-right scramble on these forums. They try so hard to pretend to have a point when it comes to politics, then claim they are being oppressed and cry about how everything else is fake.

It's almost as if the only people who don't have problems are the ones spending so much time finding problems in others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Typrax View Post
    Yes there is. The Antifa crowd.
    Tell me, what news has then been of Antifa since August? Tell me one national headline of something Antifa did or has done that isn't being placed on the FBI's watch list?

At this point you're just showboating, the real story has been Trump-Russia the last 6 months if anyone has been paying attention. "The alt left" was just a convenient label to disenfranchise opponents, especially when there was violence 'on all sides', as Donny T would say.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

Triggered? Do you need your personal safe space?
    Guns don't kill people! Toddlers kill people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Senator Moore will be sitting in that seat and I hope it burns you to your core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    >Alt left

lol you guys trying to make that a thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    and who's banned account are you? Or are you afraid to admit that
    That was advanta, he is a self-confessed Marxist and supporter of political violence.

According to his ‘logic’, if you condemn violence from the far left then you must be on the far right, it doesn’t seem to have occurred to him that there are more than just those two political positions.

Here we go again.

The Alt-Left is not the far left. It's leftists who are fed up with identity politics, and focus on the struggles of the working class, and anti-war sentiments. So no, it's likely Antifa did that shit, not us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Here we go again.

The Alt-Left is not the far left. It's leftists who are fed up with identity politics, and focus on the struggles of the working class, and anti-war sentiments. So no, it's likely Antifa did that shit, not us.
    The alt-left is not a thing... focusing on the working class? Ye, that already exists, stop trying to re-invent the wheel, you're not doing anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    Here we go again.

Not even that. Unlike the Alt-Right who literally labelled themselves that rather than a political opponent doing so, there is no Alt-Left group unless you meant alt-left (not capitalized) as a general thing.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Serious question, deflecting what?

Most people that are "alt-right" are avowed alt-right. So even if they use the term "alt-left" it isn't deflection, it's simply identifying those on the left side of political spectrum that are as radical as those in the alt-right.
    Pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    The same website that has a dedicated "Black Crimes" section. Here comes the Identitarian circlejerk.
    So are you saying black people dont commit crimes? Maybe you prefer a website that has a white crimes section or Asian crimes section?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    So are you saying black people dont commit crimes? Maybe you prefer a website that has a white crimes section or Asian crimes section?
    Is there a specific reason why there should be a "black crime" section instead of simply a "crime" section?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Kill a commie for mommie, that's what can be done.
    But don't you dare to suggest to even think of harming a nazi, right?

I'm actually not alt-right. but thanks for labeling me based on a news article I posted.
    No such thing as Alt-Left.