Quote Originally Posted by Aruzan View Post
    What if that is intended?
    Well it wouldn't be the first time Blizzard made stupid development decisions to make a deadline.

3200 !

waiting for alpha . . . zzzzZzzZZzz

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’ve read different opinions on if their facial rigging is actually an issue and not finished. Also, we don’t know just how far along they truly are. Not like they intended for us to test everything. Regardless, I imagine we should know whenever pre-purchase is which I do believe the January 30th speculation and anyways, it is time for pre-purchase to hit. And Alpha shouldn’t be far away where I’m guessing we see the first 4 Allied Races again.
    I guess it's possible they could have that stuff done by the 30th and push a patch that day that'd get the models in more of a release state and less of a 'we'll release these rushed models as we need to meet this deadline so we can make sure subs are up for the quarterly report'.

Quote Originally Posted by leviathonlx View Post
    I guess it's possible they could have that stuff done by the 30th and push a patch that day that'd get the models in more of a release state and less of a 'we'll release these rushed models as we need to meet this deadline so we can make sure subs are up for the quarterly report'.
    More my point was: 1. They are always multiple builds ahead anyways and more importantly 2. Because they aren’t directly 7.3.5 content and were not intended to be tested, they had no obligation to actually make sure they were in their most complete state possible.

RIP Goblin Slums.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

tbh, i think the whole "facial rigging" thing is just people being too optimistic. i'm pretty much certain those faces are done, sadly.

if people will complain more, i'm sure they will fix the eyes. that's literally the only issue, the eyes too wide.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    RIP Goblin Slums.
    I don’t think the embassies will be live tomorrow. So I think they have a bit more time to live.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    tbh, i think the whole "facial rigging" thing is just people being too optimistic. i'm pretty much certain those faces are done, sadly.

if people will complain more, i'm sure they will fix the eyes. that's literally the only issue, the eyes too wide.
    I mean they are the only race in the game that don't have that so it'd be pretty bad for them to have sameface which was one of the main huge complaints about the new models before the rigging was added. Though in the end Fraznak on SoL mentioned he was told there will be additional changes to the models by the 30th.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-01-16 at 04:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    RIP Goblin Slums.
    I think they should just remove and replace the stuff near the Azshara entrance and the Goblins can live there instead and the Demolishers can be located somewhere else too.
    For the Horde!

10+ Year Old Account

Hardly the only issue

All their faces looks aged, not a single one is young. Not only that, their faces dosent even come close of the npcs.

Speaking of the female models.

I mean they are the only race in the game that don't have that so it'd be pretty bad for them to have sameface which was one of the main huge complaints about the new models before the rigging was added. Though in the end Fraznak on SoL mentioned he was told there will be additional changes to the models by the 30th.
    they have about as much facial variance as any other race in the game. some are wrinkled, some aren't, the lips are different, some smile and some don't. that's the only different between current race faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    Hardly the only issue

All their faces looks aged, not a single one is young. Not only that, their faces dosent even come close of the npcs.

Speaking of the female models.
    there's two that don't look old.

it'll be a miracle just to get them to address the wide-eyed shit, i'm not hoping for anything more than that.

they have about as much facial variance as any other race in the game. some are wrinkled, some aren't, the lips are different, some smile and some don't. that's the only different between current race faces.

there's two that don't look old.

it'll be a miracle just to get them to address the wide-eyed shit, i'm not hoping for anything more than that.
    Uh the current race faces have differences between each face due to the facial rigging which changes things like chins, cheekbones, noses, and whatever you'd call the eyebrow area. Go look at the tauren model and tell me each face is exactly the same. The nightborne don't have that.
    Last edited by leviathonlx; 2018-01-16 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh the current race faces have differences between each face due to the facial rigging which changes things like chins, cheekbones, noses, and whatever you'd call the eyebrow area. Go look at the tauren model and tell me each face is exactly the same. The nightborne don't have that.
    is this post satire?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Following up on what I said yesterday:

So, what, it's two-three more weeks to 7.3.5? Which has, well, the allied races and the artifact send-off and the preview of a BG. None of which except maybe the BG is terribly interesting, yet talks about this patch have now been going for like 3 months? Yeah, we are in a drought alright.

I wish they issued this small nonsense already and went into whatever they want to call it - alpha / beta / pre-release - and showed their island AI and their warfront.
    So, turns out that for all these 3 months which is already spacing microscopic amounts of added content extremely thin, 7.3.5 doesn't even have the loudest part of what it was thought to have: the allied races. Ha-ha-ha!

So, I can't even celebrate that it is out and they can move on to the few things in BFA that have any semblance of appeal behind them - the island AI and the warfront - because what was thought to be 7.3.5 isn't out, it's only half out and there is probably several more months to wait before the other half is out.

LOL

Added: OK, so it might be half of a month and not several months because of the rumor about the pre-order coming 30th. OK, that'd be better. If it happens, of course.

This kiting of the players for weeks which quickly turn into months is damn hilarious. Suddenly, 4 months for a small patch seem like "I am glad it didn't take 6 months".
    Last edited by rda; 2018-01-16 at 06:42 AM.

Might un-sub till these allied races launch. I'm excited for them and want to level a nightborne... but man... This content has been the weakest for me so far. I even preferred HFC over this raid so far... im hoping there is something to do tomorrow that will re-ignite that spark for me to do something.
    Hail Lord Bjor!

/merged into above

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Following up on what I said yesterday:
    So, turns out that for all these 3 months which is already spacing microscopic amounts of added content extremely thin, 7.3.5 doesn't even have the loudest part of what it was thought to have: the allied races. Ha-ha-ha!
    Did anyone actually think they were coming at launch without pre-order?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Looking at the current threads, yes.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    There are some very stupid people in the world unfortunately.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!