Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    The blood elves fought against the legion until Argus!
    nah friend we didnt see any blood elves it was basically all the draenei at that point. i mean i guess liadrin showed up but it was just to poach the nightborne while everyone was busy fighting. alleria was there and did stuff but shes alliance.

the horde really did nothing against the legion. im sorry to say it im horde too but at some point we have to accept what we have been shown in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    so you don't have any actual argument? the alliance have a very different climate then the horde at the moment they did way more in the war then the horde and it would't make sense for them to be having a feast like the horde.
    The Alliance climate being that it's all about humans while the Horde climate being that all races are present. It's been like this since MoP and I'm fucking tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I must say, baine seems...lively. And talkative. And...surprisngly well animated.
    I noticed that too. Blizzard seems to be getting better and better at cinematics. He's very expressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Horde one has all the racial leaders sitting at the table.

Alliance one has just humans making decisions.

Can the Alliance just change it's name to The Imperium of Man already so we can have a violent revolution and overthrow the yoke of Stormwind?
    the empire of stormwind will rule forever

so you don't have any actual argument? the alliance have a very different climate then the horde at the moment they did way more in the war then the horde and it would't make sense for them to be having a feast like the horde.

I do not really think it is a good way to judge the contribution of Alliance/Horde based on what is shown in the game.

It is probably better to assume that both groups are heavily involved in Argus

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Both factions were to busy defending all their own lands. Its not shown in game but the Legion was attacking worldwide. You still a little bit of it with different class order hall questlines.

Worgen/forsaken didn't do anything in stormheim to stop the legion that was all the player. Val'sharah was the cenarion circle with some priests of Elune but again was the players. Kirin Tor lead the offensive on the Brokenshore. Illidari/Kadgar/Blue dragons lead the offensive in Azuna. Night elves and Bloodelves helped mid way on the suramar campaign. The whole point of Legion was that both factions couldn't do jack shit so the neutral orders all joined together lead by the players as their leaders. Wasn't till after we shut down the portal that the Draenei took and active roll but only to allow the netrual factions a ship to argus. Majority of the army wasn't Alliance or Horde.
    the legion was attacking world wide but still only the alliance lead the war to stop them. the wargen/forsaken didn't do any thing that's right i'm just saying that's the only front the horde were on even if they didn't focus on the legion.

val'sharah was a home land of the night elfs as you can see the zone is almost all night elfs rather that be the cenarion circle of priest of elune.

by broken shore i meant the first charge the alliance went in the front the forsaken took the flank the horde pulled out first probably lost alot less people.

the blood elfs did help in sumar that's true.

and ya the factions couldn't fight the legion on there own but that doesn't change the fact that the alliance would have lost alot more by fighting the legion on on more fronts with the night elfs in val'sharah and the goats taking charge for argus the alliance would have lost alot more then the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash123 View Post
    I do not really think it is a good way to judge the contribution of Alliance/Horde based on what is shown in the game.

why would we assume that lol. everywhere else they were involved we saw them. like at suramar. there was an alliance force and a horde force. or in stormheim there were alliance and horde around.

literally no one showed up for argus but velen, vareesa, arator and liadrin. and the last 3 sat in the spaceship the whole time.

7+ Year Old Account

why would it be better to assume that? the horde don't have a space ship and its very unlikely velan would any one out of liadrin hitch a ride.

- - - Updated - - -

The Alliance climate being that it's all about humans while the Horde climate being that all races are present. It's been like this since MoP and I'm fucking tired of it.
    ya that's not an argument as all of the races were present.

- - - Updated - - -

The blood elves fought against the legion until Argus!
    in what sense? they fought them in suamar but not really any where else in the broken shore, they didn't really even fight them on argus only liadrin went not the blood elfs as a faction.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    nah friend we didnt see any blood elves it was basically all the draenei at that point. i mean i guess liadrin showed up but it was just to poach the nightborne while everyone was busy fighting. alleria was there and did stuff but shes alliance.

the horde really did nothing against the legion. im sorry to say it im horde too but at some point we have to accept what we have been shown in game.
    oficial blizzard art

blood elf, orc, tauren

bloo elf army in suramar

They were background cardboard cutouts. They were not present in the same way the Horde races were and you know it.

oficial blizzard art

blood elf, orc, tauren

bloo elf army in suramar
    i know the blood elfs were in suramar i even mentioned it in my post but thanks for the screenshot

i was talking about stuff we actually see in the game though so i dont really buy that a piece of banner art matters. some of those characters have been cut and pasted out of pictures from years ago.

why would it be better to assume that? the horde don't have a space ship and its very unlikely velan would any one out of liadrin hitch a ride.
    Two reasons:

first it is really bad to assume that Velen could take the whole legion with the Army of Light (who dared not to attack before we arrive) and a few selected individuals.

second it fits with what we have saw in BFA storyline, in which both parties claim heavy losses during the war and take credit without issues.

tbh its very obvious in the bfa storyline that sylvanas is just taking the credit to boost her own image to the horde civilians. she actively worked against beating the legion by not helping the horde player get out of helheim. heck she could have even helped an alliance player even tyrande wasnt above going cross faction and shes supposed to be proud

7+ Year Old Account
    oficial blizzard art

blood elf, orc, tauren

bloo elf army in suramar
    for the top art isn't that suppose to be us the heros? 90% sure that nightelf is the hunter class picture

- - - Updated - - -

They were background cardboard cutouts. They were not present in the same way the Horde races were and you know it.
    once again i doubt they were suppose to be presented the same way the horde was the horde and alliance would be in very different situations at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

in what sense? they fought them in suamar but not really any where else in the broken shore, they didn't really even fight them on argus only liadrin went not the blood elfs as a faction.
    blood elf ship takes the heroes of the horde to the vidicar

7+ Year Old Account
    Two reasons:

first it is really bad to assume that Velen could take the whole legion with the Army of Light (who dared not to attack before we arrive) and a few selected individuals.

second it fits with what we have saw in BFA storyline, in which both parties claim heavy losses during the war and take credit without issues.
    velan had us being super awesome and doing most of the work with are super op weapons it seems quite likly us and other power hoses like velan and illidan could have done most of the work.

they also both claim heavy losses but sylvanas also said the horde lead the war and were selfless which we know for a fact is bunch of bull crap. shes full of crap and theres no reason we should believe her.

7+ Year Old Account
    blood elf ship takes the heroes of the horde to the vidicar

i know that but that doesn't mean the blood elfs went to argus other then the horde heroes and liadrin. i think liadrin says she wishes she could have brought some of her blood knights it was my understanding that velan just invited the heroes and liadrin as a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This is what's more pressing.

Don't get me wrong, as a Goblin, I fully expect him to pull a stunt like this to find profit in the suffering of the world.

But to think not a SINGLE OTHER RACE bothered to send ANY SCOUTS to see the GIANT CRYSTALS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND IN PLAIN SIGHT except for ONE SI:7 agent is kind of hard to believe.
    id guess they all check it out but they didn't poke around like goblins would.

Quote Originally Posted by sillag View Post
    i know the blood elfs were in suramar i even mentioned it in my post but thanks for the screenshot

i was talking about stuff we actually see in the game though so i dont really buy that a piece of banner art matters. some of those characters have been cut and pasted out of pictures from years ago.
    in the lore the races of the horde help the defeat of the legion they are led by lady liadrin who gathers them in a ship to go exodar and from there to argus!

once again i doubt they were suppose to be presented the same way the horde was the horde and alliance would be in very different situations at the moment.
    Except it's not just "at the moment" it's a continuing trend of how Blizzard presents the Alliance as a human club. Something they've been doing since MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    This is what's more pressing.

Don't get me wrong, as a Goblin, I fully expect him to pull a stunt like this to find profit in the suffering of the world.

But to think not a SINGLE OTHER RACE bothered to send ANY SCOUTS to see the GIANT CRYSTALS STICKING OUT OF THE GROUND IN PLAIN SIGHT except for ONE SI:7 agent is kind of hard to believe.
    Thing was not only did Gallywix send Goblins he also by the looks of it sent a shit load of mining equipment and not one person bothered to check it out except the goblins!