Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Man those epilogue cinematics bummed me out. The Horde one was great and I loved the conversation and contempt Baine and Saurfang had for Gallywix, but what the fuck was up with the Alliance one? It was just...lame.

They could have at least had Velen and a few of the major dwarves make an appearance or get a line of dialogue.
    The Alliance one really did seem like a massive Anduin ego stroke. I bet after he walked off they had Gelbin Mekkatorque come to the stage then the whole crowd just silently walked off and into the local taverns.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    at which point the horde was split into Garrosh's horde the revolutionaries.... one of these groups is effectively gone and the other utilized pandaren forces among its ranks.
    This feels like a bad excuse. They make a mistake then branch off and claim innocence. At the very least they should try to avoid making the same bad decisions. Instead of making changes they continue using the same flawed system. This is the third " New Horde" we've seen.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    Pandaren if anYthing would be an horde race. Cause all the cool kids choose to be horde these days. Just like the nightborn or high mountain. Horde is more cultrualy diverse and inclusive. Tauren culture alone fits pandaren way better than anything the alliance offers, especially the (enlighted) dictature of the high king.
    Horde is more diverse and inclusive. Kay, call me back when it isn't just Tyrande that's being xenophobic against her own race on the Alliance side.

The Horde also includes races like Goblins and Trolls: the guys who liked killing other races for 'sport' and the smartie pant midget mutants that brought an arms race to Azeroth. Totally diverse and inclusive, yep.
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    just get rid of them all
    Someone is a panda racist today.

They're definitely more chill and sophisticated than furious and tribal.

They need a character redesign imo. I don't think people would hate them if they looked cool/sexy, but what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Man those epilogue cinematics bummed me out. The Horde one was great and I loved the conversation and contempt Baine and Saurfang had for Gallywix, but what the fuck was up with the Alliance one? It was just...lame.

They could have at least had Velen and a few of the major dwarves make an appearance or get a line of dialogue.
    Point of cinematics was not a cultural comparison of Horde vs Alliance. Point of cinematics was how each leader first hears of Azerite and how they react.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    just get rid of them all
    This.

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    No, because that would distance me from mudmug. You can take Ji firepaw tho.

7+ Year Old Account
    They should have never been a player character race to begin with.
    Pandaren NPC's and storylines: Great.
    Pandaren as anything but neutral PCs: Awful. Since there is no playable neutral faction, Pandas should not be playable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    I mean, their existence is so noticeable that they could have done that already and I wouldn't know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I mean, their existence is so noticeable that they could have done that already and I wouldn't know it.
    They didn't even invite ji for dinner !

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    They should have never been a player character race to begin with.
    Pandaren NPC's and storylines: Great.
    Pandaren as anything but neutral PCs: Awful. Since there is no playable neutral faction, Pandas should not be playable.
    Can't really have an expansion called Mist of Pandaria without introducing pandaren as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    -Edit-
    Apparently Ji is fine, training monks at the Wandering Isle Monk Class Hall now.
    Maybe they just couldn't get a letter to him?
    Last edited by Razion; 2018-01-18 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    What if Ji was the actual dinner? I mean, that meat surely came from somewhere. It's like Pandapophagi or something along those lines.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2018-01-18 at 12:58 AM.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    What if Ji was the actual dinner? I mean, that meat surely came from somewhere. It's like Pandapophagi or something along those lines.
    "Yes, this is a way for us to truly become part of horde ! By becoming a cuisine that sustains it:

Makes you wonder, does pandaren food racial apply to food made out of them ?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or just be removed?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Makes you wonder, does pandaren food racial apply to food made out of them ?
    Gonna bet the effect is even doubled, which likely means 90% of Pandaren secretely practice cannibalism; Mogu/Mantid are the unjustly blamed scapegoats meant to cover the truth.

That applies to brew as well. I mean, they drink so much of that shit that 96% of Pandaren's bodies are made of brew anyway. Fast and handy reuse of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraddark View Post
    This feels like a bad excuse. They make a mistake then branch off and claim innocence. At the very least they should try to avoid making the same bad decisions. Instead of making changes they continue using the same flawed system. This is the third " New Horde" we've seen.
    This implies the Horde is making it's choices rather than the Warchief...

Though technically the horde made changes because of Warchief Garrosh. I think it's the first time an Orcish Horde rebelled against their Warchief... so hey there you go making some changes to their 'flawed' system. I'd also argue that the player horde is still the same horde because of the reasons why Garrosh was taken down and the rebellion went forth and how Garrosh's story in MoP advanced with the pushing for a 'True Horde'.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, just give them a place in both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    This implies the Horde is making it's choices rather than the Warchief...

Though technically the horde made changes because of Warchief Garrosh. I think it's the first time an Orcish Horde rebelled against their Warchief... so hey there you go making some changes to their 'flawed' system. I'd also argue that the player horde is still the same horde because of the reasons why Garrosh was taken down and the rebellion went forth and how Garrosh's story in MoP advanced with the pushing for a 'True Horde'.
    The Horde chooses to follow a Warchief. That's an active decision they make. A real "change" would be to create a council that approves the Warchief's decisions or abolish the Warchief position entirely and replace it. Another option could be to change the way the Warchief is selected. There are a number of real changes the Horde could put into place to avoid falling into a dictatorship again. I really hope Sylvanas does not turn evil. The Horde would look incredibly foolish.

The player characters are practically their own faction at this point. During the class order hall quests, many of them had to actively work against their own racial leaders.
    "I pulled up to moonglade about 7 or 8
    and yelled to the trainer "yo resto cya."
    Looked at my talent tree, i was finally there.
    To go to Karazhan and tank in dire bear."
    -Yarma