Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flam View Post
    x culturally changing y area
    That's a tricky one.

Here in Europe, with a well established culture already, this is often not about racism but about pride. In parts of the world where immigration is historically the main source of population growth that's entirely different.

I would hate to see my country/region/city/street change visually and audibly for example (regardless of where immigrants come from). The closer to (literally) home it gets, the stronger those feelings get. I wouldn't mind having foreign neighbors. But they would be expected to adapt to fit in (to a reasonable degree). Learn the language, respect the established customs (doesn't mean forced to participate).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You said:

"A nationalist simply does not care about other races and leave them to their will."

That statement is proven false by your desire to have government limit the freedoms of those people you deem to be unworthy.

In my head, you are a white nationalist, an oppressive authoritarian.

Now, I certainly do not know what country you are from, but I can guarantee that there are native-born people there who are not white. I can also guarantee that people immigrate to your country. If you want to base that immigration off of race, you are being racist, plain and simple. Now, you can try and justify it all you like, but at the end of the day, that's exactly what it is. You want to allow some people freedoms that others will not have, based strictly on race.

- - - Updated - - -

How are they any different than the woe-is-me white genocide people who want to push white nationalism onto others?
    Yeah a nationalist wants to leave other races to their will, in everywhere else and not in the white nationalist teritory. Is what i said in the context.
    I can be as racist as you want. Its just in your head

What you said to me its similar to: "WTF is wrong with you, dont you want to adopt black babies, you only want white kids. Fucking racist, you are stopping the black baby from having the freedom, right and opportunities that he deserves. Adopt a black baby right now you racist fucker!".

What is true is whoever made the black baby he should take care of him. And if a catastrophy happend, its up to black people to take care of that baby. Ill take care of my own.
    And whats true is im a white nationalist.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Yeah a nationalist wants to leave other races to as they want in everywhere else and not in their own teritory. Is what i said in the context.
    I can be as racist as you want. Its just in your head

What you said to me its similar to: "WTF is wrong with you, dont you want to adopt black babies, you only want white kids. Fucking racist, you are stopping the black baby from having the freedom, right and opportunities that he deserves. Adopt a black baby right now you racist fucker!".

What is true is whoever made the black baby he should take care of him. And if a catastrophy happend, its up to black people to take care of that baby. Ill take care of my own.
    And whats true is im a white nationalist.
    Sorry, it's not just in my head, you want to restrict freedoms based on race... it's not exactly a leap to point you out as being racist.

Would you allow white people to immigrate to your country?

Notice, I never said you had to pay for anyone, you are trying to argue against something that I simply did not say.

Yep, white nationalism is based on racism, I'm sorry to be the one to break this not-so-shocking news to you.

Deleted
    Sorry, it's not just in my head, you want to restrict freedoms based on race... it's not exactly a leap to point you out as being racist.

Would you allow white people to immigrate to your country?

Notice, I never said you had to pay for anyone, you are trying to argue against something that I simply did not say.

Yep, white nationalism is based on racism, I'm sorry to be the one to break this not-so-shocking news to you.
    Obtaining another country citizenship and acceptance isnt a right everyone on the planet has ... Rights guy.
    Yeah i would agree with white migrants coming here.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2018-01-17 at 06:25 PM.

Obtaining another country citizenship and acceptance isnt a right everyone on the planet has .
    Yeah i would agree with white migrants coming here.
    Then it's racist, plain and simple. Your entire measurement is based off the color of someone's skin. It's adorable that you are somehow still in denial about it.

At the end of the day, white nationalism is based on racism. It's that simple.

Also, what country do you live in?

Deleted
    Then it's racist, plain and simple. Your entire measurement is based off the color of someone's skin. It's adorable that you are somehow still in denial about it.

At the end of the day, white nationalism is based on racism. It's that simple.

Also, what country do you live in?
    Ill tell you, if you address my statement about rights. You seem to think its anyone's right that another country accepts him and grants him citizenship. What kind of right is that and where is it stipulated?

Ill tell you, if you address my statement about rights. You seem to think its anyone's right that another country accepts him and grants him citizenship. What kind of right is that and where is it stipulated?
    I never said it was someone's right to enter a country, that is a freedom that has been restricted. You want to restrict it to only white people... making you a racist.

You keep trying to argue against things that I never said.

Your desire to only give that right to white people is why it's racist.

Now, what country are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Certainly during my education it was heavily drummed into us not only why the Nazis were wrong but also the long lasting devastation they left. So knowing this what makes people affiliate themselves with Nazi but actively be proud about it...
    First off, when it comes to ideology, right/wrong aren't fact... they are opinion. Second, every ideology has had its fair share of devastating impact on the world. So who is to say one is more right than another? As to why people still choose to belong to those groups? Maybe it's because how they view the world is in-line with how those groups view the world? The causes and effects of societal hardships are different, depending upon who you ask..and which side of the aisle they subscribe to.

Communism has been shown to be brutal, corrupt and widely unsuccessful, yet we still have young, *educated* individuals who seem to think it will work this time (tm); And, even more disturbing, high-level educators pushing its doctrines. So I'm not sure why you would just pick out neo-nazis to question, unless you are left-leaning yourself and willfully ignore the morons from your side or the beliefs spectrum.

Deleted
    I never said it was someone's right to enter a country, that is a freedom that has been restricted. You want to restrict it to only white people... making you a racist.

You keep trying to argue against things that I never said.

Your desire to only give that right to white people is why it's racist.

Now, what country are you in?
    Im from Romania as my avatar would suggest.
    Like i said.. in my house, i let whomever i want in. Same principle applies to the country..
    Racism means ill intent upon other races, something i do not have.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2018-01-17 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    There are a thousand factors at play, but one of the big ones is racism isn't dead in parts of America
    That moment when America was the sole haven for the neo-nazi movement. Completely ignoring its roots in Germany and the Scandinavian countries... but hey, Amerikkka iz bad!!! Douwn wif Amerikka!!!! Because... agendas...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    The only real answer to the question you asked is........because people like you choose to call them that. I have my doubts that alt rights,nationalists and racists plus any other who fit the narrative run around yelling "I'm a neo nazi". They have their political ideologies that are not even close to nazi ideologies but they still get grouped in to the one narrowminded group called neo nazies. Only because its flashy and makes them look really bad.

You could ask this question with small change, "why do people choose to call them neo-nazis". And the answer would be pretty much same except the ideology would be different.
    Well they are legitimate Nazi groups worldwide that call themselves Nazis... I'm not talking about groups accused of Nazism

Im from Romania as my avatar would suggest.
    So, in your country, you only want to let white people in... yet somehow, you don't find that racist. You want to keep black people out, yet you don't find that racist.

You don't get to say you don't hate black people, when you want to use the government to forcefully keep them away from you.

The racist person is usually the last to admit it to himself, but then again, that's not really my problem. The same ignorance that allows for racism to fester, is the one that prevents them from recognizing within one's self.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well they are legitimate Nazi groups worldwide that call themselves Nazis... I'm not talking about groups accused of Nazism
    Yeah, like the nordic resistance movement but they don't have any significant amount of members, not anywhere close enough to even be considered a threat.

Deleted
    So, in your country, you only want to let white people in... yet somehow, you don't find that racist. You want to keep black people out, yet you don't find that racist.

You don't get to say you don't hate black people, when you want to use the government to forcefully keep them away from you.

The racist person is usually the last to admit it to himself, but then again, that's not really my problem. The same ignorance that allows for racism to fester, is the one that prevents them from recognizing within one's self.
    It is in your mind... again.

Like i said.. in my house, i let whomever i want in. Same principle applies to the country..

No, it's in your mind, that's the whole point. You are the one who doesn't like black people, and wants to use the government to keep them out, whilst letting in white people.

Now, you can try and justify your racism all you like, but that's exactly what it is.

We'll put it more simply, do you think white people are better than black people?

Deleted
    Ohh, well people don't decided to be Neo-nazis other people decide that for them.

I consider myself a nationalist, I live in a smaller European state, I believe in self determination and I believe that after 500 yrs of struggle against bigger countries like Germany we have the right to remain ethnically how we are, and shouldn't be forced to take a single refugee if we elect not to.

Now although the nazis killed 15% of my kin during WWII and I'm part Jewish, some idiots would classify me as a neo-nazi just because I wish that my country has control over it's border...

To answer your question again; People don't decide to be neo-nazis, you decide for them, outside a few idiots on stormfront and a few trolls on /pol/, nobody actually considers themselves or is a neo-nazi.

They might be white identitarians, but that's far from a neo-nazi.

Of course, in typical fashion I'll either be called a neo-nazi regardless or simply ignored.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

It seems like a weird accusation. I'd wonder if the same standard applies to say Japan, Mongolia, India, Namibia, Brazil ect?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Arent View Post
    uOhh, well people don't decided to be Neo-nazis other people decide that for them.

I consider myself a nationalist, I live in a smaller European state, I believe in self determination and I believe that after 500 yrs of struggle against bigger countries like Germany we have the right to remain ethnically how we are, nad shouldn't be forced to take a single refugee if we elect not to.

Now although the nazis killed 15% of my kin during WWII and I'm part Jewish, some idiots would classify me as a neo-nazi just because I wish that my country has control over it's border...

To answer your question again; People don't decide to be neo-nazis, you decide for them, outside a few idiots on stormfront and a few trolls on /pol/, nobody actually considers themselves or is a neo-nazi.

They might be white identitarians, but that's far from a neo-nazi
    Here's the problem, the main point of neo-Nazism is the white identitarian aspect of it. At that point, it's really just splitting hairs as to what to call them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    It seems like a weird accusation. I'd wonder if the same standard applies to say Japan, Mongolia, India, Namibia, Brazil ect?
    What exactly seems like a weird accusation?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    You mean, not letting massive amounts of people from those countries in mine to change the demographics? yeah same thing.
    They could be aliens from another planet or angels from heaven, its the same thing for me. I want my people to havea future as they are now and i dont care if people call me racist, from past year on this forum i think you know that .

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    When are you going to accept that a vast majority of people dont find borders or selective immigration to be racist and your the only one screaming into the void about that nonsense. I agree with vnnady
    He literally wants to restrict immigration based on race. How dare someone call a racist person racist.

Also, you never did provide that evidence you promised regarding the necessity of rape in order to continue on the human species that you said you would show us.