Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So did Jack Nicklaus. Greatest golfer to ever live. And this is a stupid picture anyway, comparing a pro athlete to a overweight 71 year old.
    Latavious Murray is reported at 6’3 and 230 pounds. This overweight 71 year old, is reported by his doctor, to be 9 pound heavier than a starting Running Back. Like I said... 16th pick to Seahawks...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Missing the point. If Trump didn't get triggered by comments of his tiny hands, nobody would care much about it. But this has been a topic that's apparently been a sore spot for Trump going back as far as 1988 - http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/04/medi...nds/index.html
    I am well aware of that. The point is, it is stupid thing to worry about and I agree, Trump overacts to a lot of things and this was one of them. So no, I did not miss the point. I was pointing out it is still a dumb remark to make and the picture was even dumber. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am well aware of that. The point is, it is stupid thing to worry about and I agree, Trump overacts to a lot of things and this was one of them. So no, I did not miss the point. I was pointing out it is still a dumb remark to make and the picture was even dumber. :P
    So... what you are saying... is that you came into this thread... because your reaction to making fun of Trump, for over reacting, is to tell everyone it’s dumb? Really?

Edit: Trump’s doctor claims Trump grew an inch, to be the size of a starting Running Back in the NFL... but, it’s dumb to make fun of it... okay... you bet...
    Last edited by Felya; 2018-01-17 at 11:34 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Well considering hes been 6'2'' for years its pretty obvious they flubbed the numbers a bit so the media wouldn't go on and on about him being overweight. I don't agree with how BMI works but considering how thin skinned the president is its probably for the best.
    His thin skin must have helped him out there. That's got to be worth an ounce or two

10+ Year Old Account
    So did Jack Nicklaus. Greatest golfer to ever live. And this is a stupid picture anyway, comparing a pro athlete to a overweight 71 year old.
    I had never really paid much attention but in that picture it really stands out, even without the comparison to the other guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    I had never really paid much attention but in that picture it really stands out, even without the comparison to the other guy.
    He does have small hands. Back in the early days of golfing, in the late 1800's to the mid 1950's, a lot of golfers felt large hands was a great benefit to being a good player. And small hands more of a handicap. Considering the hands are the only bodily connection to the golf club. Larger hands , easier to control the club. This was based on one of the best players during that time period, which was Harry Vardon. A English golfer who had large hands and came to America and made a fortune.

Jack Nicklaus put that silly concept to rest however. Winning 18 major professional Championships during his life time. Which is 4 more than Tiger Woods count.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Latavious Murray is reported at 6’3 and 230 pounds. This overweight 71 year old, is reported by his doctor, to be 9 pound heavier than a starting Running Back. Like I said... 16th pick to Seahawks...
    He's not being asked to play in the NFL, just throw out the first pitch during the World Series.

10+ Year Old Account
    He does have small hands. Back in the early days of golfing, in the late 1800's to the mid 1950's, a lot of golfers felt large hands was a great benefit to being a good player. And small hands more of a handicap. Considering the hands are the only bodily connection to the golf club. Larger hands , easier to control the club. This was based on one of the best players during that time period, which was Harry Vardon. A English golfer who had large hands and came to America and made a fortune.

Jack Nicklaus put that silly concept to rest however. Winning 18 major professional Championships during his life time. Which is 4 more than Tiger Woods count.
    Someone should tell Trump, maybe he'll feel better about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    wait... are they saying he actually GREW taller as well? o_O

At 71?

....>_<
    They always measure his height from the floor to the highest point of his body when he is lying on his back on the examination table.

HAHAHAHA, seriously, this announce look like what a doctor from north korea would say about kim-jong D

Soon, he will be called him "his lightness" !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Someone should tell Trump, maybe he'll feel better about it.
    Lol! Good point. He should shrug it off. It is one of his faults for sure.

I hereby dub "girthers" the funniest nontroversy of 2018.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2018/01/g...nd-weight.html

Kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The amazing growing president!
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Kek.
    Can't wait for the people to start demanding the actual medical records.

Or when the GOP become desperate to remove Trump via 25th Amendment. Will they haul Rear Admiral Ronny Jackson in front of a committee to say those same things under oath.?

somebody says something good about trump. "he's lying!"
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I love the "girther" name so much. It's as delightfully stupid as the "birther" nonsense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    somebody says something good about trump. "he's lying!"
    Instead of a really weak poison the well fallacy defense you could actually address the topics. Unless you really think Trump is 6'3" and 239 pounds. Or is in excellent health when his medical data point to obesity and heart disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    Jesus F@$king Christ, did Trump write this crap? Yes I know his doctor actually said it but it sounds like something Trump paid him to say.

He's also declaring that Trump is in great health with changes made to his diet but how many people actually believe the 71 year old man child well known for his love of junk food is actually in great health?
    *Obese* 71 year old man child who gets less than 4 hours of sleep a night and eats junk food. And who, I am convinced, was high on coke during at least one of the presidential debates.

I'm sure Trump wrote that statement himself.

Info on lack of sleep and brain health: https://theconversation.com/how-a-la...sonality-66604 https://www.newscientist.com/article...p-deprivation/ http://www.bbc.com/news/health-40036667

Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    you're saying a known liar has managed to stay on as the white house doctor for 3 administrations now? did he lie on Obama's exams?

the 200 year comment was most likely hyperbole.
    Honestly...yes I think he did, Obama was a known smoker and is also a day drinker. Basketball won't cancel the effects of those two habits.

- - - Updated - - -

Kek.
    LMFAO he lies about his height and weight too? I shouldn't be surprised at this point yet somehow I am.

Trump is a walking advertisement for the need for mental health funding for this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    ... and why... with the 16th pick of 2018 Draft, the Seahawks will pick Donald Trump as RB out of the White House. They still need a better o line, but you get Latavius Murray’s size, with intelligence of a stable genius... and unlike Murray, Trump grew an inch... #Dynasty

I don’t think the NFL is ready. We have not seen an RB hit an open hole, with the fury of Trump... since... I don’t know... OJ Simpson? Ray Rice?
    Just taking another page out of daddy's playbook...

10+ Year Old Account

Kek.
    Why does the pic only show them from the waist up? Trying to hide that maybe one of them is standing on something or tipped toed? I want to see the same two in a photo showing them standing side by side and which shows the feet. See if they are wearing the same type of shoes. Some shoes have some pretty thick soles/heels.