Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Actually, he refused to answer. He could have said, "I'm not a white nationalist, and I find such beliefs to be racist and authoritarian." I'd say that's a pretty good answer to the question.

I wonder if you would be willing to answer that same question...

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody is saying the Nazis were unique. Nobody is trying to say that Stalin and others were not also horrible assholes. What we are seeing, is a clear desire to try and mitigate how terrible the Nazi regime was. When it comes to white nationalism, the link is specifically made to Nazis, as their agenda still lives on today in others. And yes, there are still rabid communists, even Stalinists on these very threads. They should also be called out for their bullshit.

yet here we are, people still unable to answer a couple direct questions about the Nazi regime and white nationalism. Instead, they offer nothing but deflections. I asked you those two questions, and so far, you also have not answered them.
    I'll answer your question. I'm not a white nationalist. I give 0 fucks about anyone not in my group or friends of family no matter what color or ethnicity you are. My sense of superiority over some people also has nothing to do with their skin color but 100% to do with their incredible stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    "even if it were true"
    no it IS true, and we cant have an intelligent or constructive conversation about this until you(or anyone of this opinion) can admit that.
    biology does not end where feelings begin
    Please feel free to provide your evidence. I'm a big fan of peer-reviewed studies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    People want to belong to a group.
    What kind of question is this?
    People join gangs all the time. I'm not sure why this is a shocking revelation. I mean, people play Alliance after all.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    I'll answer your question. I'm not a white nationalist. I give 0 fucks about anyone not in my group of friends of family no matter what color or ethnicity you are. My sense of superiority over some people also has nothing to do with their skin color but 100% to do with their incredible stupidity.
    Great, thanks for answering.

That wasn't hard, was it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    The Point is ... They dont teach you that. All they teach you is "Nazi-Germany was the most Evil that ever existed and purely alone is responsible for everything that happened"

disgusting
    And the problem with that is?
    Why do you have a problem with focusing on the terrible shit the nazis did?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pagan Fears View Post
    Hard to argue with this mindset...
    I agree, its hard to argue with those who defend any form of fascism, your sig is not helping you, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, its hard to argue with those who defend any form of fascism, your sig is not helping you, by the way.
    There is a problem with that as it creates false dichotomy. The lack of context, clarity, and substance then illicit a belief of unique and individual perception. Thus a narrative is formed. It isn't an argument or shouldn't be one that the Nazi party wasn't "bad" but "bad" is subjective at best. The Nazi party was bad compared to a choir of middle schoolers at a Christmas play. The Nazi party was "meh" when compared to what most of their other rivals where doing or involved in within the time.

That's sort of the issue here. By refusing to discuss other "skeletons in the closet" the ignorant conclusion is that everyone else was by merit a "good guy" which is far from factual. Further more, to state factually that X is better than Y one would have to define many things and substantiate a metric in which that justification could be produced. That's not exactly done.

Was the Nazi party worse than the French at the time... yes. It would be hard to argue otherwise.

Was the Nazi party worse than the Polish government... yes, see above.

Was the Nazi party worse than the British.... Uh.... that's a much more difficult inequality to define.

Was the Nazi party worse than the Japanese at the time... the Chinese would say "fuck no!"

Was the Nazi party worse than the United States at the time? I don't know, let us talk to some black people living in Mississippi at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    For the same reason people ignore the blindingly obvious problem with bringing huge waves of migrants from less developed countries that follow a deeply held theocratic belief. Good old fashioned ignorance.
    11/10 reply you literally won this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Humpty Doo View Post
    I do not know why Alt-Righters are sometimes referred to as Nazi's

The majority are not anti Jewish... In fact Milo Yiannopoulos the alt right spokesman has a Jewish family & a African American boyfriend

Alt-Righters just do not like Political Correctness..
    Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anyone can be jewish.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. Anyone can be jewish.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisemitism

Which is where the plot thickens. Apparently, it is equated as being "racist" which is why the argument about the Right going against Islam is touted as being "racist." So it's one or the other. The only problem is that when you side with one of the two options you remove your self from ever being able to criticize thought or practices of ANYONE.

Why do muslims choose to do terror attacks and generally want to kill all infidels?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jyggalag View Post
    11/10 reply you literally won this thread
    Strange that he would be against Christian migrants though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Strange that he would be against Christian migrants though.
    Maybe he's Muslim.

Wow, sweet dodge. Since you claim to be someone who likes facts, let's look at these facts. We have a guy whose avatar is used by white nationalist groups, neo-Nazis, and other white supremacists as their symbol. You refuse to answer whether you are a white nationalist. You refuse to answer if the the good done by the Nazi regime comes close to matching the bad.

Man, this is getting hilarious.
    Why are you so fixed on only white nationalism?

Quote Originally Posted by Ener View Post
    Why are you so fixed on only white nationalism?
    I'm not, this just happens to be a thread about neo-Nazis. If it were a thread about black nationalists, or other authoritarian or racist assholes, I would be talking about that. In my country, white nationalism is the larger threat to freedom. There isn't a strong push to kick white people out, or not allow white people in.

I'm not, this just happens to be a thread about neo-Nazis. If it were a thread about black nationalists, or other authoritarian or racist assholes, I would be talking about that. In my country, white nationalism is the larger threat to freedom. There isn't a strong push to kick white people out, or not allow white people in.
    You should talk about all other assholes in a thread specifically about a single group of assholes to be fair, clearly! rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Well, you should also show that the other nations did horrible shit. Russia raped their way through my country, the US and the UK deliberately murdered civilians in Dresden or the US deliberately murdered civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Well, you should also show that the other nations did horrible shit. Russia raped their way through my country, the US and the UK deliberately murdered civilians in Dresden or the US deliberately murdered civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    Duly deserved.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2018-01-19 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Infracted: forbidden topic - nation bashing
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Duly deserved.
    Dang. Screenshotting this for future arguments.

Except as I've commented before, should be clearly evident to anyone with 3 brain cells, and really doesn't need repeating but fuck it I will anyway...

It's simply because there is a Venn Diagram of people in which the common intersection into "White Supremacists" or "Neo-Nazi" converges for reasons up to and including... EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT AND THUS NAZISM IS RELATIVELY AS SHITTY AS OTHERS!

So when asking the nearly asinine question of "Why do people choose to be Neo Nazis" as if there is some remote and distinct difference of their selection into said blief different than the 5000 new Gang members inducted in the USA during the writing of this single response and thus justification for the question, it stands to reason that clearly the individual posting the question hasn't thought (yes that's a loaded statement) about the distinct real outcome of everyone else being shitty too and the historical bias presentation of Nazism doesn't really stand as the monolithic genocide and evil doer nearly as striking in a vast horizon of other monolithic genocidal and enslaving nations who were also participating in said wars.

Thus yes... addressing everyone's shit is game when answering a shit question.

Quote Originally Posted by hakujinbakasama View Post
    Except as I've commented before, should be clearly evident to anyone with 3 brain cells, and really doesn't need repeating but fuck it I will anyway...

It's simply because there is a Venn Diagram of people in which the common intersection into "White Supremacists" or "Neo-Nazi" converges for reasons up to and including... EVERYONE ELSE IS SHIT AND THUS NAZISM IS RELATIVELY AS SHITTY AS OTHERS!

So when asking the nearly asinine question of "Why do people choose to be Neo Nazis" as if there is some remote and distinct difference of their selection into said blief different than the 5000 new Gang members inducted in the USA during the writing of this single response and thus justification for the question, it stands to reason that clearly the individual posting the question hasn't thought (yes that's a loaded statement) about the distinct real outcome of everyone else being shitty too and the historical bias presentation of Nazism doesn't really stand as the monolithic genocide and evil doer nearly as striking in a vast horizon of other monolithic genocidal and enslaving nations who were also participating in said wars.

Thus yes... addressing everyone's shit is game when answering a shit question.
    So, more attempts to deflect and shift on your part... "But others are also bad."

You still avoided answering the questions, just like most of the others did. That's the most hilarious part of all, the continued attempts to deflect.

Edit: I did check back, and you did answer the question. Thanks for answering. I apologize for the last accusation.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2018-01-18 at 06:07 PM.