Poll: Which Horde is your favorite?

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite Horde

Hey everyone, ok today we are gonna talk about the Horde. Over the course of history of Warcraft we got many different Horde with different mentality and different leadership, so yeah which one is your favorite?

Old Horde
    Under the leadership of Blackhand but then Orgrim Doomhammer got the mantle of Warchief after he killed him.

Dark Horde
    Under the leadership of Rend Blackhand the son of Blackhand.

Fel Horde
    Under the leadership of Kargath Bladefist (our timeline not the AU from WoD) which also answers to Illidan Stormrage during the TBC era.

True Horde
    Under the leadership of Garrosh Hellscream during the second half of MoP era and the SoO.

Iron Horde
    Under the leadership of Grom Hellscream AU.

New Horde
    Under the leadership of Sylvanas Windrunner.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Horde. They have Goblins.

True Horde, definetly. Garrosh did nothing wrong!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Id correct you:

New Horde is the one under the leadership of Thrall, the "current" Horde is the one under the Leadership of Sylvanas after Vol'jin.

I also vote Old Horde because Doomhammer was an amazingly cool guy lorewise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    New Horde. They have Goblins.
    Old Horde also had Goblins and Ogres in fact. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    Id correct you:

New Horde is the one under the leadership of Thrall, the "current" Horde is the one under the Leadership of Sylvanas after Vol'jin.

I also vote Old Horde because Doomhammer was an amazingly cool guy lorewise.
    Thanks but I already know that :P

Where's the "Thrall horde" option? I don't know why, but I always liked that Horde the best...and I miss Flintstone-town.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    Where's the "Thrall horde" option? I don't know why, but I always liked that Horde the best...and I miss Flintstone-town.
    The Thrall Horde is the New Horde same thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    My favorite Horde? A dead one!

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    OK, well that's a bit confusing since you list New Horde as Sylvie's Horde but sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Why can't i hold all those hordes ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    OK, well that's a bit confusing since you list New Horde as Sylvie's Horde but sure.
    Yes the leadership changes but the mentality of the current New Horde is the same one when Thrall was Warchief nothing major changes except the mantle of the Warchief of course.

The Iron Horde, mainly because of the Shadowmoon Clan. They were smart to realize that the Void is not a weapon to be feared, but to be bent. The Shadowmoon were actually quite similiar to the Ren'dorei (in the way that they tried to harness the Void as a weapon, albeit for different motives), which is fascinating.

The New Horde can rot in the Void for foolishly kicking Alleria Windrunner out of its ranks.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

The old Horde, it's the ''new'' horde is still the old Horde guys just like the Grand Alliance is the Alliance of Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren-dorei View Post
    The New Horde can rot in the Void for foolishly kicking Alleria Windrunner out of its ranks.
    Alleria has never been part of the Horde, and she never made an offer to join them. She tried (or will try, since it hasn't happened yet) to recruit the blood elves into the Alliance, then got kicked out [of Quel'Thalas] for almost turning the Sunwell into a gateway into the void (by accident).

OT:
    New Horde. Here's hoping the next Warchief won't be a murdering psychopath (again).
    Last edited by Theoris; 2018-01-18 at 05:56 PM.

Old Horde razed Stormwind to the ground, it's hard to beat that. Still gotta go with New Horde.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    The old Horde, it's the ''new'' horde is still the old Horde guys just like the Grand Alliance is the Alliance of Lordaeron.
    Alliance was never ripped apart and rebuilt, The Horde had this happen to it several times.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Not in my opinion, Warcraft 3 / Vanilla Horde felt more united with the Orcs / Tauren / Trolls really sharing a common bond, due the addition of Blood elves & Goblins, i feel that the brutal but honorable Horde has been lost, especially since Sylvanas became Warchief.

Politically it's the same, but then you might also argue that the Old Horde and the new Horde are the same, since Thrall only became it's leader after Orgrim died and handed the mantle of Warchief over to him.

Deleted
    Brother, I say True Horde.

Best horde

Under the leadership of Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall's balls, who knew there were so many Hordes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.