View Poll Results: Another 9-10 months of Antorus?

Voters
189. This poll is closed
  • Will be fine. It's a great raid.

46 24.34%
  • Not sure. Depends on hotfixes and nerfs.

34 17.99%
  • Won't be fine. Likely that the game will bleed subs.

81 42.86%
  • Will be a disaster. Need another short raid to keep our interest.

28 14.81%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I suspect the good normal / heroic pugs will start to die down in the next 5-6 weeks. This is when people will reach their trinket getting ilvl 1000, and probably have most of all the gear they need outside of random WF/TF.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I suspect the good normal / heroic pugs will start to die down in the next 5-6 weeks. This is when people will reach their trinket getting ilvl 1000, and probably have most of all the gear they need outside of random WF/TF.
    HFC had good pugs all the way til the end. Thing about pugging, its always around.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    On my main I am only running Antorus now to get my trinket to 1000. After 5 weeks I won't bother on my main. My 2 alts though I will prob still continue pugging. I think as a whole though the raid will be pretty dead in 4-5 months.