Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deluded View Post
    What a fucking joke. You liberals have cried nonstop since Trump was elected because it "didn't go your way".

Make no mistake, this directly effects you and everyone else in this country. Obama used his position to spy on Americans to sway the election for the democrats. Scandal free? Obama is going to be put in chains when he goes to Levenworth.
    Trump's election directly affects me and my family members.

His deregulation of businesses and his appointed ISP shills at the FCC have enabled the ONE cable provider in my area to legally do what they were already doing in secret - blocking traffic to websites and services that compete with their first party offerings. (Comcast blocked and throttled Netflix before Net Neutrality, zero reason to suggest they won't do it again. Comcast continues to (never stopped, even with Net Neutrality) block my business IP phone in my home, and for several of my colleagues, because they want people using their landlines instead. When called and confronted about this, they always find a "temporary error" and miraculously everything works - without a router reset. Hmm.)

His tax plan has taken from me $1800 of disposable income in FY 2018. My taxes will continue to rise throughout the next 10 years, all while services I might use are being cut.

His shills in Congress have defunded CHIP, leaving my niece and nephew without any health insurance. If either of them fall seriously ill, or have a major injury, my brother-in-law's entire family will be bankrupt.

That's just me personally.

I'm sure there are dozens of other posters here who can share their own stories of how the Trump administration and the GOP-led Congress has actively harmed their lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Your lunacy is overplayed, your entire house of cards is getting ready to tumble and seeing assholes like you get buried under it will be quite enjoyable. You are fucking toast.
    #sociopathyisntapoliticalideology

You're definitely trying hard to sell it though.

#playedlikeafiddle

What a fucking joke. You liberals have cried nonstop since Trump was elected because it "didn't go your way".

Make no mistake, this directly effects you and everyone else in this country. Obama used his position to spy on Americans to sway the election for the democrats. Scandal free? Obama is going to be put in chains when he goes to Leavenworth.
    Dude. Get off r/The_Donald, for your own sake. It's not healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiganon View Post
    Hilarity from the comments section of that article:

BTW, that article is from April 2016. This year will be the 9 year anniversary.

I suggest we throw him a waterboarding party.
    Ahahahaha.

P.S. Man I guess I can't count.

- - - Updated - - -

Obama used his position to spy on Americans to sway the election for the democrats. Scandal free?
    So THAT'S how you got Shadow President Hillary! The fiends!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not that overreach is to be allowed or encouraged -- it isn't -- but
    a) Being caught doing criminal things, is still being caught doing criminal things. It just might not be admissible.
    b) Mueller's investigation has broad capabilities due to it being special counsel.

Hannity is just playing to Trump's base because it's all he has left.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not that overreach is to be allowed or encouraged -- it isn't -- but
    a) Being caught doing criminal things, is still being caught doing criminal things. It just might not be admissible.
    b) Mueller's investigation has broad capabilities due to it being special counsel.

Hannity is just playing to Trump's base because it's all he has left.
    It's not even overreach if Mueller found out that Trump was launding money.

If the basis of the investigation is Russian interference and American collusion then the logical question was ''why''
    Was Trump being blackmailed? And if so with what?

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    #thememoisoverplayed
    What is this memo thing, I haven't kept up with talking points very well lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    What is this memo thing, I haven't kept up with talking points very well lately.
    There's a couple threads about it on this forum. Or Google "bombshell House Intel Memo", or "release the memo" if you want a detailed explanation.

In short, it seems to be a classified memo constructed by Nunes and shown to regular House members for the purpose of stirring up nonsense. Republicans are calling for...republicans...to release a supposedly damning memo that shows some sort of FISA conspiracy. We don't really know what it says because it seems to be constructed by Nunes, classified by Nunes, and shown to others by Nunes.

Nonsense.

A giant nothingburger being pushed by Devin Nunes, several other republican legislators, and the entire Russian botnet, likely as a distraction from the NRA-Russia money link, and the new Russian-Trump money-laundering allegations.

Fun facts;
    1. Nunes wrote the memo he's getting so worked up about.
    2. It references classified materals that nobody on the House Intel Committee has knowledge of
    3. Nunes, as chairman, can release his own memo at any time, nothing is stopping him, its all a distration
    4. Russians are pushing this conspiracy as HARD AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN. ( https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/ )

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republi...llance-abuses/

Deleted
    I've been reading snarky comments about #releaseTheMemo all day and was like wat ? So that's it ? It's from Hannity ? Ugggghhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Slinkypoe View Post
    I've been reading snarky comments about #releaseTheMemo all day and was like wat ? So that's it ? It's from Hannity ? Ugggghhhhh...
    Well, it's from Nunes and apparently in coordination with Hannity.

10+ Year Old Account
    So does this mean they'll stop talking about it? I mean... if it's over.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Crammed into every nook and cranny of the internet by the Russians.

http://www.businessinsider.com/relea...ccounts-2018-1

Deleted
    Oh god, right, I always forget about this shady asshole and whatever it is he's doing or trying to bury. What a pair, what an anti-climatic turn of events.

Quote Originally Posted by For_The_Horde View Post

Total coincidence!

A giant nothingburger being pushed by Devin Nunes, several other republican legislators, and the entire Russian botnet, likely as a distraction from the NRA-Russia money link, and the new Russian-Trump money-laundering allegations.

Fun facts;
    1. Nunes wrote the memo he's getting so worked up about.
    2. It references classified materals that nobody on the House Intel Committee has knowledge of
    3. Nunes, as chairman, can release his own memo at any time, nothing is stopping him, its all a distration
    4. Russians are pushing this conspiracy as HARD AS THEY POSSIBLY CAN. ( https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/ )

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republi...llance-abuses/
    Oh... well this is stupid political theater. They literally have control over it being released, like at will, and don't do it while calling for it to be released. What the hell... who falls for this crap.

Oh... well this is stupid political theater. They literally have control over it being released, like at will, and don't do it while calling for it to be released. What the hell... who falls for this crap.
    Americans glued to social media who are too stupid to realize they're being misled.

Let me summarize the entire #releasethememo trend.

Deleted
    Americans glued to social media who are too stupid to realize they're being misled.

Let me summarize the entire #releasethememo trend.

- image snip -
    This memo crap was created for social media, it doesn't work outside of it. Also, that image is awesome.

Favourite line from the article;

"A source with knowledge of the memo told Business Insider that the memo is "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom. Purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details.""

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    Favourite line from the article;

"A source with knowledge of the memo told Business Insider that the memo is "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom. Purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details.""
    So...business as usual from the modern GOP?

Now I'm really curious to see it!