Poll: Which Horde is your favorite?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Should've divided that new Horde into "Western Horde" and "Eastern Horde" because I sure ain't trusting those skinny east guys across the sea.

Thrall's Horde really isn't the same as the Horde under Sylvanas, if that was an option I'd vote for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    I really want him back, and I know I can't have it but maybe the next Orc will share similar traits and maybe have a little more respect for the elements; a return to its shamanic roots. It could do without all of the iron architecture; Blizzard did a great job of this in Warspear and the Spirit Lodge of the Horde Garrison in WoD.
    We still have Saurfang who is basically just a big of a bad ass as Garrosh without the whole going crazy and eating an Old God heart part.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Thrall's Horde really isn't the same as the Horde under Sylvanas, if that was an option I'd vote for it.
    Incorrect. Yes it is, there hasn't been a civil war or rename like with Garrosh, sorry that you don't like her for w/e reason, Thrall, reappointed another Warchief who was Vol'jin at the end of Siege and Vol'jn appointed then Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thralls horde, it ain't on the list for some reason...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crillam View Post
    Thralls horde, it ain't on the list for some reason...
    The new Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Incorrect. Yes it is, there hasn't been a civil war or rename like with Garrosh, sorry that you don't like her for w/e reason, Thrall, reappointed another Warchief who was Vol'jin at the end of Siege and Vol'jn appointed then Sylvanas.
    I actually like Sylvanas!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The new Horde.
    Yeah it is on the list but if we're going from OPs comment new horde=sylvanas horde.

You already talked about it, OP, but it's definitely an error to mention the New Horde as the Horde ruled by Sylvanas.
    You need to qualify those Horde with their main leader/heroes. Not just a """""random"""" leader.

You do not talk about the apogee of Roma (SPQR) by mentionning this last random kiddo who ruled 1 year before the collapse.
    New Horde is the era of Thrall. You can mention the current leader, but you can't just forget to mention Thrall on the description. It's not possible.

Anyway, I still voted the New Horde as this is the one I like and support. But as second choice I would probably go for the True Horde.
    Last edited by Skolens; 2018-01-19 at 11:29 PM.

---snip---

testing vid

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2018-01-20 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Deleted
    My favorite is pre-cata horde.

One Horde, Two Horde, Red Horde, Blue Horde. That's my favorite book from Bloodrager Su'ess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Thrall and Garrosh horde = not remotely the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Needs Thrall horde as an option.

Quote Originally Posted by elaina View Post
    Thrall and Garrosh horde = not remotely the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Needs Thrall horde as an option.

You need to read the op

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    To all the people bitching about "Where's Thrall's Horde?" the Horde under Thrall, Vol'jin and Sylvanas' rules is all "New Horde". Garrosh has been technically its leader for quite some time, however he's the only one of these leaders who pushed for a strong "reformation" of the organization to make it look like the Old Horde, hence the eventual creation of the "True Horde".

Orgrim's coup to strip the Old Horde from Blackhand's (and Gul'dan's, most importantly) hands could be considered a sort of "reformation" as well, however apart the apparent difference in motivations and ideology, circumstances forced Orgrim to not only follow the same path carved by Gul'dan but to use the warlock's magic and other powers obtained through forceful methods. For that reason the Horde could still be considered the same under the "Old Horde" name.

OT: Dark Horde and Fel Horde are basically the same garbage, just different masters lording them around. The True Horde was a weak bastardization of the Old Horde. The latter was no doubt competent but I can't say I like it that much, the only things I liked of that Horde were some of its major figures (Orgrim, Kilrogg and so on). The Iron Horde was kind of cool with all its over-the-top tech but that's about it.

Overall I still consider the current incarnation of the Horde the most interesting of all (albeit not flawless).
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    I prefer Horde under the leadership of Thrall. Not an option on this poll, so my vote goes to the old horde.

New Horde should be split in two : before the undead dictator and after the undead dictator.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Thrall's Horde, personally - the Horde of Thrall, Vol'jin, and now Sylvanas. I prefer the Horde to fit in the "noble savage" archetype, myself; proactive as opposed to reactive (though sometimes without due forethought) and an unwieldy melange of cultural influences as opposed to the homogenized feel of the Alliance. I like how the Horde races hold themselves as distinct from one-another, you'd never wonder into a Tauren, Blood Elven, or Troll settlement and wonder who was primarily in control of it. Though the Alliance races also have cultural and architectural distinction (especially the Draenei and Night Elves), there's always felt like a general theme of falling into Human standards unless you're actually in or around a specific racial capitol. The Horde always seems more distinct, and even in Orgrimmar the feel of the various races are on display in the different valleys.

For better or worse, the Horde seems like the home of individuals and iconoclasts; a motley band of peerless champions bound together loosely by shared aims. The Alliance feels more regimented, less individual - strength in numerical or tactical superiority.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    New Horde should be split in two : before the undead dictator and after the undead dictator.
    Sylvanas has the same influence as Thrall did, the same Vol'jin did. Unless they are all dictators to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol