Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshots View Post
    They have been in their country because their parents illegally brought them here so ok how bout this they stay and we charge their parents with criminally trafficking children across the border. their choice stay and their parents get arrested fair to me
    How about

You charge the rich fucks who hire illegal immigrants so the illegals dont come*

You can start with that Donald Trump fellow

*) obviously some would still come but less would come
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2018-01-20 at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    As opposed to a Mexican built wall?
    Whats funny is you talk shit about a wall to mexico being racist but mexico years ago built a wall on their south border to keep out the guatamalians

10+ Year Old Account
    They have been in this country because their parents illegally brought them here so ok how bout this they stay and we charge their parents with criminally trafficking children across the border. their choice stay and their parents get arrested fair to me
    You could argue that all day but what their parents did back and then wasn't and still isn't a criminal offense. And if you admit that the fault is on their parents, not them, then what is the entire fuss about them about?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The silver lining in this #TrumpShutdown is that Trump was so excited to fly down to Mar-a-Lago tonight so that his rich, clueless donors could throw him a $250,000 per couple Inauguration Anniversary party.

Instead he’ll be stuck in DC while everyone mocks him for having full government party control and still shutting the government down.

Happy Anniversary, Dotard!
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whats funny is you talk shit about a wall to mexico being racist but mexico years ago built a wall on their south border to keep out the guatamalians
    How'd that work out?

Given the amount of people crossing into Mexico I can't see the wall working too well.

Umm, no they didn't.

The Democrats are showing that they aren't fit to serve. People who ARE fit to serve need to run against them and win. Donald Trump showed it can be done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    The Republicans are showing that they aren't fit to serve. People who ARE fit to serve need to run against them and win.
    Fixed that for you.

The Democrats are showing that they aren't fit to serve. People who ARE fit to serve need to run against them and win. Donald Trump showed it can be done.
    So an uneducated orange buffoon who spouts ad hominem's and acts like a baby and doesn't understand Healthcare is fit to serve?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Well, this sucks for my family. Military get paid on the 1st, then nothing till it gets fixed.
    tbh, we're all gonna suffer ROFL. It's gonna add to America's Debt everyday it's closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I’m fairly sure it will get fixed, as it did in 2013, but still, this is directly affecting our family. I don’t care about America’s debt. My priority is my family. I’m not sure if you’re also in the military or if you’re a Government worker that also won’t get a paycheck. If you aren’t, you really can’t understand my nervousness about this.
    I understand, and I agree with what you're talking about.

Deleted
    A good reminder that most politicians are in politics for themselves and not for "the people".

They are literally playing games with peoples income as wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    A good reminder that most politicians are in politics for themselves and not for "the people".

They are literally playing games with peoples income as wager.
    It's not black and white like you describe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLife View Post
    It's not black and white like you describe.
    But it is. They had multiple options available that couldve made both sides happy enough to sign.

They chose to use it as a political tool instead and now many Americans will have to work without a paycheck untill they got something new drafted and signed.

But it is. They had multiple options available that couldve made both sides happy enough to sign.
    Can't make both sides happy if Trump is making it unreasonable for everybody else.

They chose to use it as a political tool instead and now many Americans will have to work without a paycheck untill they got something new drafted and signed.
    Trump in fact decided to use this as a Political Tool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreekLife View Post
    Can't make both sides happy if Trump is making it unreasonable for everybody else.

Trump in fact decided to use this as a Political Tool.
    I know that for many people it's easy to just say "Trump did it", but this is something theyve been doing since the 1970's.
    Last time was in 2013, when Obama was president.

I know that for many people it's easy to just say "Trump did it", but this is something theyve been doing since the 1970's.
    Last time was in 2013, when Obama was president.
    But this time, Trump did do it, it's not a normal presidency. Trump is also completely ignorant on this matter. And he doesn't know a lot of the issues.

Just as the Republicans showed they were unfit to serve in 2013? The Republicans can't even repeal the affordable care act, yet you're surprised that the Democrats arent acting vote sheep for the Republicans?

soros is paying me either way.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    soros is paying me either way.
    SOROS IS PAYING EVERY SINGLE DEMOCRAT!
    EVERYBODY IN HOLLYWOOD (not including trump because he doesn't need money from Soros)

Oh and in recent News Hillary Clinton is George Soros is disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    This sounds dangerously "woke".
    here's some green for the packers
    420 yolo swag.