Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    This guy is really excited about his theory on what Azeroth is. He says she is a Titan of "Chaos".
    I would advise you not to listen to that guy. He keeps coming up with ridiculous, far-fetched speculative theories that have no basis in official WoW Lore. Just listen to how he oversells it in the beginning. "I don't know if we're supposed to know this yet," he says about something that's literally just his own theory, then proceeds to make edits to the official Chronicles illustrations.

Chaos = Disorder = Fel.

Azeroth is not a titan of Fel.

Deleted
    no but she has combined alot of elements and is tryingg to hav it all. that it self seems very chaotic. Or is that just circumstance?

as life has evoled on azuroth she hasn't really tried to invold her self with much of them, Elf's are trolls but changed by elune. Humans and dwarfs are titan constructs (made by pantion) and they where cursed with flesh again an outside force (old gods).
    Orcs are refugees aswell as the dreanei. Undead are also an outside force. she's just in the middle of all of it, and with that profeci out there i think it's more inline with we do not know our own worlds intenstions, and we might hav been wrong..

OK, is there any indication, that titans have inborn powers instead of something they learned based on their interests?
    Because I have no knowledge about any affinities besides arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by Frood View Post
    I would advise you not to listen to that guy. He keeps coming up with ridiculous, far-fetched speculative theories that have no basis in official WoW Lore. Just listen to how he oversells it in the beginning. "I don't know if we're supposed to know this yet," he says about something that's literally just his own theory, then proceeds to make edits to the official Chronicles illustrations.

Chaos = Disorder = Fel.

Azeroth is not a titan of Fel.
    i find him entertaining, and he never says his theories are facts. he's just trying to have fun with it.

he's pretty cute too.

He is the Alex Jones of WoW lore, it’s entertaining in that regard.
    Azeroth is turning the freakin murlocs gay!!!!

Personally I think she is gonna be a light titan, mostly because the prevalence of light based orders on azeroth. The sun god of the taurens, and elune. I imagine light would attract other light beings. I mean who knows, but argus seems to be the titan of death or have some affinity for destruction or death.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Possibly most related to the light.

We still got 2 moons orbiting the planet, Ysera cinematic definately had some meaning too.

Old gods are minions of Shadow/Void, the opposite of Light, and that's why she's being targeted by them, to take her over, instead of destroy, as they could have an entity that isn't pure void, so not weakened by pure light as such.

Just speculation.

The power of love.

Will unite both factions in the expansion after BFA.

Lovey dovey time.

He is the Alex Jones of WoW lore, it’s entertaining in that regard.
    And he gets all butthurt when you correct him, kinda funny.

This guy is really excited about his theory on what Azeroth is. He says she is a Titan of "Chaos".

Watched some of his videos, though. This is the same dude who insists Sargeras uses Fel to convert Void to death magic or some shit, and old gods "are actually death gods not void related". The guy gets his lore wrong consistently, and deserves a tin foil hat.

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I am more interested in Argus. If you wipe, he says he is going to claim the Master's prize for himself: Azeroth. He looks like he's either a death titan, or not fully matured void titan (because if he was matured and void, we'd be fucked). I mean, his face is a skull, and he wields that bitchin' staff. Coolest titan.

Anyway, Azeroth is probably a titan of Light, or balance.

He has a real boner over this. Inb4 Blizzard sues him for spoiling their story.

World of WARcraft. Azeroth will not have an affinity for any particular type of power but will instead be the embodiment of thousands of years of non-stop warfare. She will be the Titan of War and will be way stronger than Sargeras ever was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    World of WARcraft. Azeroth will not have an affinity for any particular type of power but will instead be the embodiment of thousands of years of non-stop warfare. She will be the Titan of War and will be way stronger than Sargeras ever was.
    I like this one . There were constant war on Azeroth because she is Titan of War and actually enjoys it .

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    The most powerful magic of all:

Love
    Sailor Azeroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Uhhhhh....

Light and Shadow.

Why? Cause Plot.
    I'd go with it being originally what would be the Titan of Light, but through half-corruption, being both indeed.

Spirit.

Azeroth absorbed all the Spirit on the planet according to Chronicle. That's why our Elements are so chaotic compared to the relatively docile Elements on Draenor.