What exactly motivates you to waste your time running to your corpse?

Legit question.

What happens in your brain when you see a Tank, particularly a Protection Warrior and you try to 1v1 or 1v2 him in this certain implementation of WPVP and Legion?

I would understand if you were wearing relevant gear and it was an alt, but what goes in your mind when you try to 1v1 a tank that outgears you?

Is it Personal achievement? Is it hate? Is it lack of knowledge for the game? Are you trying to prove something? Its red, its dead like 12 years ago when it mattered?

I totally understand it when i get ganged on my alts which are on an Alliance dominated server, so at moments i will have the usual waste of time of getting 1v5 as it always happens cause its "Safe PvP" but when i am on the main which is a tank running around, baffles me o.O

Also for the usual threads that will follow, no i didnt get ganged, i am on EU-Twisting Nether, 99.9% horde and couldnt care less to attack someone else, i have better things to do like log off and playing another game, but WQGF will drop you to random servers at points were i had to waste 20 seconds killing a rogue and a warrior that somehow believed they could kill me.

And it wasnt the first time, for some reason Rogues have this sort of delusion they -must- 1v1 the Protection Warrior.

My VDH doesnt have this problem, i get mostly ignored if i end up with Alliance around me, but the Prot Warrior, man the hate.
    Last edited by potis; 2018-01-20 at 03:05 PM.

I'm just guessing, people usually attack others that they are unlikely to kill usually for the challange of can they kill them, probably not, but maybe, just maybe they'll pull it off, and thats the feeling they are hunting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    And it wasnt the first time, for some reason Rogues have this sort of delusion they -must- 1v1 the Protection Warrior.
    Because Tanks are easy targets with will of valeera. Just watch them get desperate if they can't outdamage your selfheal.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    There are some people that for some reason still enjoy world PvP in Legion despite how bad it is right now.

I don't get the point in making threads about it though, they just want to kill people and that's pretty much it.

Its like asking why people enjoy wasting their days ganking lowlvls and camping them. People enjoy different things i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.