Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Like many others here, can't even be sure this is real. This is why faking this shit hurts everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    That was several attacks by more than one terrorist. Hardly the same thing.
    Way easier to kill a bunch of helpless people on a remote island with no police/raid teams nearby than to kill people in the middle of a big ass city like paris. Groups of people are way more dangerous than a single nazi guy. There are thousands like the paris attackers out there but only very few like breivik. Neo-Nazi terrorism is almost non existant in europe, we should focus on the real problem: islamic terrorism and not waste resources on minor problems.

This mosque grafitti story just sounds like the usual hoax "hate" crime. Done by antifants or muslims to play the victim card for a "problematic group of people" (thats how many in the public see followers of islam in times of their crusade against our native faiths/western way of life).
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-01-21 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Not sure trolling or serious comprehension issues on your end.
    No, I'm entirely serious - I think you're over-the-top with your Islamophilia. I can barely even imagine how much someone must adore Islam to make the "but what about white terrorists?" argument in the context of Europe. It's so dishonest and tone deaf that I can't imagine someone who was merely neutral even trying to go that route.
    Last edited by Spectral; 2018-01-21 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    That was several attacks by more than one terrorist. Hardly the same thing.
    I know which one I would think is the most credible threat to a country and it's certainly not the lone wolf nazi perpetrator, rather the continued attacks by islamic extremists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    This is 100% a hoax. From what i've seen online the majority of neo nazis today can't draw one swastika correctly, let alone 5 in a row.
    There should be a government program to teach nazis how to draw swastika properly. No nazi left behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Funny, since Nazis were allys of the muslims during the world war II.
    Only out of convenience. Arabs, specifically, were considered inferior by Nazi Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    No, I'm entirely serious - I think you're over-the-top with your Islamophilia. I can barely even imagine how much someone must adore Islam to make the "but what about white terrorists?" argument in the context of Europe Europe. It's so dishonest and tone deaf that I can't imagine someone who was merely neutral even trying to go that route.
    I’d guess that poster is a Muslim, they’re Turkish, so would be culturally Muslim even if not practicing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I’d guess that poster is a Muslim, they’re Turkish, so would be culturally Muslim even if not practicing.
    Most likely, but it's still just batshit insane to reply to bring up Anders Breivik in the context of this thread to use it as evidence of... I don't even know what.

Right now, there's just no evidence at all about the putative "crime" here.

Deleted
    Most likely, but it's still just batshit insane to reply to bring up Anders Breivik in the context of this thread to use it as evidence of... I don't even know what.

Right now, there's just no evidence at all about the putative "crime" here.
    Welcome to internet discussions.

Person A did something bad? Yeah well what about person B that also did something bad??

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Taking odds now

Was actually nazis
    Was kids being stupid
    Was disgruntled member of said mosque
    Was mosque imam doing it for attention
    You left out "was white person wanting to raise 'awareness' for hate crimes, but because they're so god damn rare, they had to create one themselves"

Oh, tensions are rising between ppl of two ideologies i despise. Time to get some popcorn.

No, I'm entirely serious - I think you're over-the-top with your Islamophilia. I can barely even imagine how much someone must adore Islam to make the "but what about white terrorists?" argument in the context of Europe. It's so dishonest and tone deaf that I can't imagine someone who was merely neutral even trying to go that route.
    You are projecting and extrapolating. I am not Islamophile, not even close. Since we are extrapolating and name calling, I'll go with your way. There is a good chance that you think people of ME and Africans are genetically inferior to white people, but you are smart enough to just merely imply it rather than out right saying it, and making a fool out of yourself.

I also think you are full of hatred towards Muslims and black people, but again smart enough to suppress it.

As for "white terrorists". I gave that example as a real Nazi threat, when people were pretty much implying that Muslims are playing the victim, reporting hoax incidents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You went from a liberal poster to a full-on Muslim hater in two years. Mainstream media pumping shit is not good for the average sheep.

As for "white terrorists". I gave that example as a real Nazi threat, when people were pretty much implying that Muslims are playing the victim, reporting hoax incidents.
    If your example of how Muslims really are under threat is a bunch of whites being slaughtered, I appreciate you calling attention to just how silly the threat of Islamophobia is.

You went from a liberal poster to a full-on Muslim hater in two years. Mainstream media pumping shit is not good for the average sheep.
    Are you sure you're not mixing him up with someone else? Kalis was never liberal, he's always been a conservative and is a one-nation tory.

If your example of how Muslims really are under threat is a bunch of whites being slaughtered, I appreciate you calling attention to just how silly the threat of Islamophobia is.
    Bunch of "whites" being slaughtered by a Nazi. He potentially has same mentality with people who are attacking to a Mosque, just higher level of commitment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    Are you sure you're not mixing him up with someone else? Kalis was never liberal, he's always been a conservative and is a one-nation tory.
    I've been here since 2010. I am pretty sure I am not mixing things up. Kalis is not the only person I've witnessed a complete change of view in this forum. As I said, too much mainstream media is not good for the average sheep.

I've been here since 2010. I am pretty sure I am not mixing things up.
    You must be because as far as I can remember Kalis has said he's a one-nation tory since I registered and you said in the past 2 years he's stopped being a liberal poster? He never was one.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneman View Post
    You must be because as far as I can remember Kalis has said he's a one-nation tory since I registered and you said in the past 2 years he's stopped being a liberal poster? He never was one.

I am not going to dig up his utter liberal posts. If it's not two years, it's fucking three years. Anyway, that post is directed to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Well the last 2 major wars were Europes responsibility. Just sayin.....
    Responsiblity, how?
    "It takes a vast amount of self control to be this dangerous" he said.

- Ogvai, 6th legiones Astartes.

I am not going to dig up his utter liberal posts. If it's not two years, it's fucking three years. Anyway, that post is directed to him.
    Just because you support same thing as another ideology does it does not make you part of that ideology. Am I a liberal because I support gay marriage? That I support interracial marriage? That I support the welfare state? No, I vote for DF - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_People%27s_Party, I'm a nationalist and that's what I will identify as. You don't get to slap labels on people that they don't identify with themselves politically just because they happen to share an opinion with another ideology. Kalis never was a liberal poster, he's a one-nation tory.
    Last edited by Daneman; 2018-01-21 at 08:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t hate Muslims and I am a liberal (in the traditional sense) that is opposed to the illiberalism of extremist Muslims, who sadly make up a large proportion - a third in Britain, who tend to be more moderate than in Muslim majority countries.

If I see extremism then I call it out, religion does not get a free pass.

Don’t shoot the messenger, my stance on problems within Islam is based on surveys of what Muslims themselves have said, allied to historical knowledge and personal experiences in the Middle East over four decades.