Poll: Sylvanas or Tyrande: Who Wins?

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    I haven't actually invaded the Undercity, so my apologies for missing her blinks. Strength does not equate to swiftness, however and Arthas ain't Sylvanas. She might be super fast, of course, as she is undead too.

Either way, I don't think we will be able to convince the other of our viewpoint and debating over things in a universe where uncertainties exist (such as magic, gods and undead, how do they all interact in that specific situation) is somewhat difficult, so I will let it be. The main culprit is different/bad writers I would say though (Knaak being behind the Tyrande Elune intervention iirc and why would Sylvanas be ''conscious of her own mortality'' if even a fall from ICC wouldn't kill her... but a bullet does. Your brain would be goo after either... CONSISTENCY PLEASE BLIZZ).

So thanks for teaching me a few new things about Sylvanas and don't worry, I don't think Elune is like a permabubble around Tyrande nor that she is the best leader (or best anything... besides annoying ILLIDAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!?). I wish Blizzard would write her better, because all she's done in WoW is make others look good and/or make herself look retarded. The night elves as a whole were basically cucked for the MMO and human+orc-centric setting.

And huh... I guess a few more knights died after Sylvanas' little angerspree than I initially noticed. Nice. I do really enjoy her cinematic apperance, looks much better than her more frail in-game model. I look forward to the pre-BFA novel and the inevitable Windrunner reunion. If she didn't already have a near-perfect body, I would have guessed she would try to use one of her sisters to mend it like she did with Nathanos using his still-alive relative lol
    And as I said before, If they didn't take what Tyrande was in WC3, and turn her into what she was now, I'd say she would easily win. It hurts to see someone headstrong and independent turn into someone who acts headstrong, but at the end of the day has to be taught b y others what she already knew how to do in WC3, and how Knaak turned Elune into a maguffin.

The two big things we agree on are that Blizzard severely mistreated Tryande and night elves.

edit: The third would be lack of consistency.

So thats why my original point was that in my opinion Sylvanas would bend over the miserable thing Blizzard turned Tyrande into, not the thing she was supposed to be.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2018-01-20 at 08:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Tyrande hands down, I mean priests have shackle undead for a start and the Light is anathema to UD and for all the bullshit handwavery Sylvanas is UD.....
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Sylvanas won't even be capable of getting past Tyrande's barriers, even Archimonde couldn't. And that was Tyrande with 10k less years of experience. On the other hand it's just a matter of time before Tyrande lands an arrow or a moon blast to end Sylvanas.

In a 1v1, probably Tyrande. Sylvanas isn't stupid enough to start a fair fight.

Depends. Is Elune going to jump in and help/save Tyrande? If not Sylvanas wins hands down.

Tyrande beats her easily 1v1 in hots, but in a who has more fans poll, going off of fan art Sylvanas clearly wins.

I choose Tyrande simply because she is a powerful spellcaster and magic makes a huge difference against a creature with no magic. As many people said Elune protects Tyrande at the moment and she does intervene at critical moments. Even without Elune Tyrande is a very good archer, has a trusty saber that will come for help anytime, a Starfall that can probably turn Sylvannas to ash and all the arsenal that Holy Magic can offer and we all know how weak undead are against Holy magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth-Piekus View Post
    I choose Tyrande simply because she is a powerful spellcaster and magic makes a huge difference against a creature with no magic. As many people said Elune protects Tyrande at the moment and she does intervene at critical moments. Even without Elune Tyrande is a very good archer, has a trusty saber that will come for help anytime, a Starfall that can probably turn Sylvannas to ash and all the arsenal that Holy Magic can offer and we all know how weak undead are against Holy magic.
    Sylvanas has actually quite a few magic abilities, ultimately it all comes down to elune though, whether she feels like actually helping Tyrande or not. If she does not Tyrande is dead meat ,otherwise Tyrande can obliterate Sylvanas.

Deleted
    I dislike both characters, but I would think Tyrande's Priest training and Elune's light would be an advantage over the undead Banshee queen.

Tyrande because we all have enough of Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Tyrande would win cause, blizzard is setting up sylvanas to be the next garrosh
    I think they've been setting her up to be the next lich king/ queen with killing innocents to raise them from the dead just so her people can live on. Which I always thought was weird since the forsaken's goal use to be to kill the lich king so they could rest in peace, and not live their curse anymore. So why would she impose her curse on more people if she hated it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    I think they've been setting her up to be the next lich king/ queen with killing innocents to raise them from the dead just so her people can live on. Which I always thought was weird since the forsaken's goal use to be to kill the lich king so they could rest in peace, and not live their curse anymore. So why would she impose her curse on more people if she hated it so much.
    because she doesnt impose, she asks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    because she doesnt impose, she asks
    No, she imposes it on them.

They are given the choice to stay with her or go off and die, and this is AFTER the curse has already been put upon them.

7+ Year Old Account
    neither would win.. she'd say to tyrande forget fighting let's go enjoy the hot springs in pandaria and go on vacation.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    sylvannas if it was something like a makgora, no magic no armor, just straight 1v1.

if powers, then it would be Tyrande but still could go either way. Tyrande has Elune's backing which is pretty huge, Sylvannas is a banshee, she is not just some simple undead.

to those who keep bringing up the archers. Sylvannas got one shot by a dude she engineered back to life. Its warcraft and fantasy, shit like that has happened and will happen. Those comparos are there for story. Otherwise each and everyone one of these dudes would be a superman/woman onto themselves and there would be nothing left for us HEROES to do.

That would be like saying, a bunch of flamey bois broke Thrall hes weak, then this same thrall goes on to being a stand in aspect of earth. Its a fantasy world, linear doesnt work here.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Tyrande got bent over by random orc archers in wallmart (LMAO, sorry phone autocorrect, meant Wolfheart)
    Blizzard started writing erotica?

Quote Originally Posted by Xuen View Post
    No, she imposes it on them.

They are given the choice to stay with her or go off and die, and this is AFTER the curse has already been put upon them.
    ? even scourge's ghouls are freed in the quest in eastern plaguelands.

http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27529/d...of-darrowshire
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2018-01-22 at 04:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas has plot armour, and Tyrande has Elune shenanigans. Hard choice really.

But removing plot armour from Sylvanas you still have canon Elune shenanigans, Tyrande asking Elune for blessings worker pretty well for her entire lifespan, so i won't be surprised if because of that Tyrande simply get lucky and strike Sylvanas down with a single hit...
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2018-01-22 at 04:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Elune this.......Elune that..........Elune did jack for Yersa
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    Elune this.......Elune that..........Elune did jack for Yersa
    I am still salty about that unnecessary death :/