Deleted

Noob new to wow recruited.

Hi simple question here. My girlfriend asked to have a go for warcraft, and enjoyed it. So I recruited her email and she started levelling her BM hunter. She hasn't played a game ever with keyboard and mouse and so I'm getting her into using key binds etc and seems to be doing OK. I am just wondering whether if I join in with her that the 300% XP will speed up the process and ruin her first wow that experience

So I am just wondering whether I should make my own starter account and stuff to level with her normally or stick to my main account for boosted XP. I am just worried she will get spoiled on super fast levelling and if she wants to play herself she will level too slow in comparison??

Thanks if anyone is able to shed some light or had a similar experience.

Tldr She is really enjoying the experience so far, so not sure if RAF speed will spoil her first wow experience.

Thanks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think she should level without the EXP boost first. If she wants another toon and there is still EXP bonus time left, go with her.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

with new scaling system i think you can still experience some of zones story and if you lvl couple of characters she can see almost every zone...but i think lvling together without 300% xp would be better for her.

Deleted
    Don't use the RAF imo. You can still play from your main account side by side with her but not be in the party, now that mob tagging doesn't exist so that the bonus xp is not granted. So the only time you'll get the RAF bonus is when doing dungeons.
    Would be nice if blizzard provided a toggle for that bonus, specifically for this cases.

Personally I think letting her level alone is best... if you are there, stuff dies too fast and u can always bail her out... let her slowly do it her way, learn to kill stuff alone, learn to actually use defensive skills to survive when shit hits the fan and so on.... All form of babysitting a new player will turn them into shit... Also, the first leveling of a char is OK to take ages, enjoy the game, the zone and quests... Leave her alone to experience all that by her self and while doing that, she'll learn how to play properly as well instead of having a "guardian angel" around! :P

Deleted
    What's preventing you from just making a new character from your main account and not use any heirlooms or xp boosts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bhoy View Post
    Hi simple question here. My girlfriend asked to have a go for warcraft, and enjoyed it. So I recruited her email and she started levelling her BM hunter. She hasn't played a game ever with keyboard and mouse and so I'm getting her into using key binds etc and seems to be doing OK. I am just wondering whether if I join in with her that the 300% XP will speed up the process and ruin her first wow that experience

So I am just wondering whether I should make my own starter account and stuff to level with her normally or stick to my main account for boosted XP. I am just worried she will get spoiled on super fast levelling and if she wants to play herself she will level too slow in comparison??

Thanks if anyone is able to shed some light or had a similar experience.

Tldr She is really enjoying the experience so far, so not sure if RAF speed will spoil her first wow experience.

Thanks!!
    Do not do recruit a friend.
    Level with her from your own account, fresh character without heirlooms and do it together the slow way with questing and stuff.
    Let her lead the way so she gets to experience it herself and you could maybe supply with a little bit of information like "we should do a dungeon".
    She most likely wants to give it a go because she wants to play with you and most girls on wow are not into the endgame, they prefer to level characters from my experience.