Poll: Which Horde is your favorite?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Sylvanas has the same influence as Thrall did, the same Vol'jin did. Unless they are all dictators to you.
    She is a dictator for Forsakens, and is completly out of place among the rest of horde.

neither. 10 chars

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    She is a dictator for Forsakens, and is completly out of place among the rest of horde.
    Forsaken choose her to be their leader, and she has the same influence as every warchief before her, (Except Garrosh who tried to force everything.)

Your opinion =/= not the actual state of her leadership.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Forsaken choose her to be their leader

That was in WC3 and as you know from cata the situation gradualy changed, you appear to treat things now like you would treat them in WC3 or wotlk.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    That was in WC3 and as you know from cata the situation gradualy changed, you appear to treat things now like you would treat them in WC3 or wotlk.
    You see, you would actually have to bring up anything to prove she is a dictator to the forsaken. Her accepting the Desolate Council pretty much shoots your entire argument in the back of the head.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

The "true" Horde. It had a lot of internal conflict, which I really enjoyed. It's a shame we don't see much of that in the Alliance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leodok View Post
    The "true" Horde. It had a lot of internal conflict, which I really enjoyed. It's a shame we don't see much of that in the Alliance.
    The 'true horde', otherwise known as Garrosh's horde, wasn't the horde we were associated with, it was a conflicting horde that formed from the new horde until the two split apart and the new horde and alliance finished it off. We as the playerbase sided with the new horde, so there wasn't any real inner conflict, just the two hordes splitting apart.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    The 'true horde', otherwise known as Garrosh's horde, wasn't the horde we were associated with, it was a conflicting horde that formed from the new horde until the two split apart and the new horde and alliance finished it off. We as the playerbase sided with the new horde, so there wasn't any real inner conflict, just the two hordes splitting apart.
    Well, I liked the Horde with Garrosh as Warchief and lots of inner conflict.

These names are too confusing

7+ Year Old Account
    new horde cause sylvanas is sexy waifu enough said on that.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    new horde cause sylvanas is sexy waifu enough said on that.
    Yeah but she doesn't act in this hordes interests, unlike saurfang and baine. Just look at the new cinematic and the difference between her and the others, she's only invested in her own interest
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by MrSaggins View Post
    Big fan of the pre-True Horde:

Garrosh Hellscream yells: Fellow warriors of the Horde. Hear me now!
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: Ahead hides our foe. Worshippers of chaos who seek to remake the world.
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: A new world is coming, friends. But it is not the world of their design.
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: Together, we will crush the Twilight's Hammer, raze their stronghold,
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: salt the earth, and burn the bodies. All will tremble at our might.
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: Then we will stand astride this world as its masters -
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: united in our conviction, unrivaled in strength, beholden to no one.
    Garrosh Hellscream yells: Today, WE will remake the world. Our world. FOR THE HORDE!

The "What have you done, Krom'gar?" Garrosh is my fav. The Garrosh that Thrall told Vol'jin would "bow to no human, and bear no betrayal.", that openly challenged Varian Wrynn in the Purple's Parlor before Ulduar:

I really want him back, and I know I can't have it but maybe the next Orc will share similar traits and maybe have a little more respect for the elements; a return to its shamanic roots. It could do without all of the iron architecture; Blizzard did a great job of this in Warspear and the Spirit Lodge of the Horde Garrison in WoD.
    Actually,it's ironic to see him saying "our world" about the Azeroth. He spent most of his life in the Outland.If not Thrall's journey to Garadaar,he would still reside there,hunchbacked and ashamed of his father's legacy.

Future horde without bloodelf and undead and goblins and panda . Orc and trolls and tauren only ! one can hope !

Deleted
    Where is the Horde under Thrall's leadership? This is my favorite Horde. Also, Horde unter Vol'jin was OK. A shame that they killed him off so soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    People here have no idea how this shit works. I keep reading "Thrall's Horde, Thrall's Horde" while treating "Sylvanas' Horde" as something completely different. You should really keep your bias at bay and understand that this poll isn't about individuals but about the nature of the Horde in question. Because no, a change in leadership in itself does not mean a drastic change of the organization, unless this is purposely pushed forward like Garrosh did.

TL;TR Thrall, Vol'jin and Sylvanas led/are leading the same exact Horde. Stop voting based on your dislike towards one or the other leader.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Garrosh Horde was the best of all the recent Hordes. You actually felt like a Hord again and not another Alliance faction.

I also like the dark Horde in- and around Blackrock Mountain, which at least is further down the evil side of things.

How is this a legitimate poll, when the most iconic Warchief in Horde history is left out?

Whatever you want to call them, I'd pick Thrall & Vol'jin's Horde. Linking those since they were a team for so long, and Vol'jin followed in Thrall's footsteps. I think of those two as the good Horde leaders.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The Horde in WC3. Who gives a shit if its the same Horde as now, it was different back then. Heck, even Thrall was different. A true Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    The Horde in WC3. Who gives a shit if its the same Horde as now, it was different back then. Heck, even Thrall was different. A true Warchief.
    That's good and all but the topic is another one. The OP defined the different "Hordes" as they are objectively divided and different. The Hordes you see up there are the those that actually exists. There is no "WC3 Horde" or "Thrall's Horde" or anything like that. We can make these distinctions to better fit personal preferences, sure, but that's no what the OP is asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    That's good and all but the topic is another one. The OP defined the different "Hordes" as they are objectively divided and different. The Hordes you see up there are the those that actually exists. There is no "WC3 Horde" or "Thrall's Horde" or anything like that. We can make these distinctions to better fit personal preferences, sure, but that's no what the OP is asking.
    Sure, I even adressed it. So my choice were the Horde we have now. Just more the first half of it. Wich is more than fine to say. "Thralls Horde" was more tribal than what we have nowadays. It's more mixed now. I like the Horde in WC3 wich is the start of the Horde we have today.

I think I answered wich of the Hordes we have in the poll that I like the most.