Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What happened to Jaina seems more suited for an audio drama like those with Gul'dan or Alleria&Turalyon.
    The animated shorts work best when telling something that happened some time before the current day. I'd love to see some of those for Kul'tiras and Zandalar, telling the history of both.

I certainly hope so. I think these animated clips are some of the best new WoW content coming out. The audio dramas + these shorts are so well done.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    If they do animated shorts again, which I'm sure they will, they will probably be character focused from the main cast,like backstories/motiviations, etc. I don't think they'll be Kultiras or Zandalar focused, those sound more appropriate for comics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jparratt View Post
    Do we know yet if blizz are gonna do shorts like harbinger/lords of war? one about what Jaina got up to after dala would be cool.
    Would love that!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post

WoD has the Lords of War series (5 episodes), and Legion had the Harbingers series (3 episodes).

On another note, WoD had three comics (Gul'dan/Garrosh, Blackhand/Doomhammer and Fenris/Durotan); Legion also had three (Moira/Magni, Nightborne and Highmountain).

I want similar coverage in BfA.
    Everyone remember those and yet everyone forgets Burdens of Shaohao from Mop...

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    I remember those. They were really cool.
    Between animated shorts, audio dramas and comics, they've developed a lot of cool stuff over the years to hype expansions. I especially like the style of the shorts, the mix between illustration and animation, it's really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    WoD has the Lords of War series (5 episodes), and Legion had the Harbingers series (3 episodes).

On another note, WoD had three comics (Gul'dan/Garrosh, Blackhand/Doomhammer and Fenris/Durotan); Legion also had three (Moira/Magni, Nightborne and Highmountain).

I want similar coverage in BfA.
    MoP had Burdens of Shaohao (5 episodes) aswell. Legion had 4 comics not 3, you're forgetting Son of the Wolf, and Legion also had the Gul'dan and Turalyon/Alleria audio dramas.

Edit: Legion also had the Nathanos short story with Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    I think we usually forget those because they were released during the expansion, not just before it.
    Material released during droughts to hype future content usually leaves a better impression, as people are hungering for any kind of news.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    MoP had Burdens of Shaohao (5 episodes) aswell. Legion had 4 comics not 3, you're forgetting Son of the Wolf, and Legion also had the Gul'dan and Turalyon/Alleria audio dramas.

Edit: Legion also had the Nathanos short story with Sylvanas.
    Indeed, I had forgotten the Anduin comic and Gul'dan audio drama.
    The others are not pre-expansion releases, so while I remembered the Turalyon/Alleria audio and Nathanos short, they came mid-expansion (which does not devalue them, it's just that mid-expansion companion media usually draw less attention than media teasing future expansions.
    Whatever...