Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Largely forgettable, like Goblins and Gnomes. Though, these are, unlike their counterparts - the small magical creatures, instead of all the small ones having some sort of connection to the engines.
    It's like I said, it depends on how their story shakes down. Is there something cool or unique about their culture that makes them memorable? If not, I at worst don't care if they're playable or not. If so, I'd probably enjoy them being added, because that's one more cool facet for one of the factions. Hell, I'd even just say add them anyway because it would make some people happy, and they certainly aren't out of place in the setting.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    If you want to play that race, pick out any random Korean MMO and it will have something similar, guaranteed.
    No, my furry loli in Blade and Soul looks a lot better than these unfinished midgets:

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Unlike Kul Tirans and thin humans, Vulpera and Sethrak don't seem to be made to wear player armor, so they're at the same stage the Zandalari were in MoP or the Nighborne in Legion. If they're coming as allied races, they're not coming anytime soon.
    Yeah, these guys look very rough still and I'm leaning more towards the eventual goblin remodels now.

Pandaren remain the cutest furry race in WoW for now.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2018-01-26 at 01:20 PM.

they are awesome!!

I want ugandan knuckles as a playable Option

A little tweak is all it needs.
    Yep! That's really all they need and they're good to go. Interesting that they don't have tails, though.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    They will become playable along with Hozen and Jinyu. Hrhr.
    You mean forgotten *sobs*.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd totally play one as a shaman.

Goblin sized, I would believe, and goblin skeleton,

And, unsure people can handle it. I would love it. They look like a magic/mystic race, which is the quite opposite of the two other small races. Though, unsure who they would benefit or join.
    Just want to Point out, as it's a common missconception... a goblin skeleton does not exist, but all races in fact use the same Skeleton

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Hell no, this Isn't some asian mmo with cutesey little furry creatures, next we'll see the females being overly cute and booby. This Isn't TERA... please don't encourage blizzard to do that, I know they won't but If you encourage them... god knows what will happen. I mean look at WoW since Cataclysm, man that's a mess.
    Personally, I love wow - played since the end of vanilla (with one 6 month break at the beginning of legion) and I love cute stuff..... put both together - makes me happy. I get that it doesn't for some others (maybe even most others), but personally - bring on the cute!

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Hell no, this Isn't some asian mmo with cutesey little furry creatures, next we'll see the females being overly cute and booby. This Isn't TERA... please don't encourage blizzard to do that, I know they won't but If you encourage them... god knows what will happen. I mean look at WoW since Cataclysm, man that's a mess.

I mean it isn't a bigger leap then fucking pandas.. people thought that was never going to happen as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Unlike Kul Tirans and thin humans, Vulpera and Sethrak don't seem to be made to wear player armor, so they're at the same stage the Zandalari were in MoP or the Nighborne in Legion. If they're coming as allied races, they're not coming anytime soon.
    Heck, I would even play the big Kul'tiran guy model, haha.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quite ignorant. You don't have to be a furry to like a new race.

I didn't say you do. I'm all for adding vulpera. I'm all for out of the ordinary races. Anything would beat elf #5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Can smell the furry jizz from here...
    Sorry.

/s
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Wouldn't it have to be an entire new race? I mean all the Allied Races so far are spinoffs of an existing race, right? They appear to be using the goblin model but do not appear to have any relation to goblins.

I think Tuskarr would be awesome too, but they'd have to work them back in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Can smell the furry jizz from here...
    You're not supposed to fall asleep on your fursuit ya know. Gosh!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I mean it isn't a bigger leap then fucking pandas.. people thought that was never going to happen as well.
    Pandas have been in Warcraft since like WCIII. These things just came out of thin air

Quote Originally Posted by Stricks View Post
    Wouldn't it have to be an entire new race? I mean all the Allied Races so far are spinoffs of an existing race, right? They appear to be using the goblin model but do not appear to have any relation to goblins.

I think Tuskarr would be awesome too, but they'd have to work them back in the game.
    AFAIK an "Allied Race" is a race that can be unlocked, so they don't necessarily have to be spin-offs (though I absolutely understand the confusion as the upcoming ones are all spin offs).

That being said, yeah... they can either be a normal race or an allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Pandas have been in Warcraft since like WCIII. These things just came out of thin air
    There was 1 freaking panda that was put as an "Easter egg" or as a joke.. Seriously people are still holding on to that argument?

Deleted
    I so do. I want these for Horde and the Sethrak for Alliance (just to be fair, seeing as they are both enemies anyway and and saving Vulpera is so far part of the Horde story)

The amount of colours they've given them and earring designs on females just makes me feel they will eventually become a new allied race.

If it's part of the story, would be SO good to include them as you've quested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I meant cute furry races. I guess some people would consider Tauren and Worgen cute, though.
    I know some that considers Tauren cute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    I want ugandan knuckles as a playable Option
    No, just.. no..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shedeo View Post
    Yep! That's really all they need and they're good to go. Interesting that they don't have tails, though.
    They do, they have a little stub ^^