7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Are people going to be able to stream Alpha? or there will be NDA stuff til Beta?
    Really don't see a reason for an NDA if the files are already out (know this was a case in WoD). And it's just better promotion for them to have people stream it.
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

With so many old models being updated there are very few old ones left. The next expansion after this one has gotta to be a revamp. They probably planned to gradually update mobs and stuff like that so that it isn't such strenuous effort when they decide to do it. I'm sure that after Cataclysm they want to do it better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Had no idea weapon/armor models were datamined
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

10+ Year Old Account
    Not half bad, of course it's a bit oversized but I expect this stuff to be honest.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Are people going to be able to stream Alpha? or there will be NDA stuff til Beta?
    It will be streamed the moment peole get access.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

The stats are weird, though. It kinda looks like they squished secondaries, but put primaries back to pre-squish values.

ilvl860? Pretty sure everything about that Sword is placeholder

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The stats are weird, though. It kinda looks like they squished secondaries, but put primaries back to pre-squish values.
    Probably not fully done, I'd guess that they have some internal tuning to do on the squish

I'm legit bothered by the fact that Zandalari have awesome dinosaur travel forms but will still be bear and cat for the actual combat forms. Think about it: You can turn into a badass tusked raptor whenever you want, but when it comes time to fight something you think "naa man this isn't good enough, let me turn into a cat."

That's some straight nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Had no idea weapon/armor models were datamined
    Yeah, have to kinda dig to find them yourself, and not all of em have 3d models yet. Was just browsing the mail armor on Zandalari. I'm hyped.

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    I'm legit bothered by the fact that Zandalari have awesome dinosaur travel forms but will still be bear and cat for the actual combat forms. Think about it: You can turn into a badass tusked raptor whenever you want, but when it comes time to fight something you think "naa man this isn't good enough, let me turn into a cat."

They're argument is BS too, "you need to be a bear for abilities like gore, thrash, swipe or rip,rake etc to make sense"..... I can totally see a dinosaur doing ALL of that

Yeah <_< I'd rather fight as a raptor than a cat. Preeeeeeeeetty sure a raptor is a tad more dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard doesn't really do NDAs for WoW Betas.

Deleted
    Those new Zandalari raptors are beyond wonderful. Shape of their heads. They remind me of Hollywood's Godzilla. I like them.

*Looks at the Bees*

Now we know of N'zoth's bug race.

Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    *Looks at the Bees*

Now we know of N'zoth's bug race.
    Bow before the god of honey

If you start giving Zandalari unique combat forms, then you are basically shitting on every other race, and especially Highmountain.