7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I know, but i think there was no real info of Zul by that time.
    Didn't we get indication of inner conflicts among the Zandalari back in MoP?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    They never said that.
    They stated they are likely to bring it back but mix em up; Legion mission frequency but WoD type of followers.
    So no more bodyguards, infinite follower upgrades or horrible min-maxing.
    I liked the WoD concept except the relatively short mission duration, so if they mix em up im more then fine with that.
    Ok I must have missed that. ty for the info !

Quote Originally Posted by drekmar View Post
    braum is here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    i am not talking about the fleet. alliance make their own death scar
    That's the thing to be upset about? Of all things...
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    I’m thinking that it’s from the retaking of Zandalar. He didn’t get his warrior’s death at Lordaeron but does this time.
    Nah, why would they both be in Zandalar. If you look it up, he stays behind in Undercity to fight and gets taken hostage. Thats when she probably says it to him, but they dont kill him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Didn't we get indication of inner conflicts among the Zandalari back in MoP?
    We did several times.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Byucknah The Red View Post
    Please do, I am genuinely curious. If I am wrong, then my apologies, I don't know everything but really without a source its hard to believe since I have never seen it mentioned by Blizzard and only ever by the forum community.
    Found it.

Were the Zandalari the most challenging because it doesn’t use another model like the other 5 allied races?

S: Most difficult because it’s a unique rig. It’s a modified Troll rig (straight, instead of hunch). Required a little more time on the touch ups. Same amount of time spent on them for customization options than the other allied races.

I could've swore I heard someone else saying it though, I don't even remember watching this interview, but there it is none the less.
    Last edited by PepperjackJig; 2018-01-27 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    That's the thing to be upset about? Of all things...
    they are ruining the landscape.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enrill View Post
    Sylvanas is telling him , that he can die like a warrior , if he wishes(he's pretty old and he knows his time is approaching) . He's an orc , they die fighting. I'm pretty sure she wants him to die , so she doesn't have to worry about him , if she tries to pull some crap against the horde.
    I think it might be some scenario boss in the Rescue Saurfang scenario... Maybe Sky Admiral Hitlerina McWarcrimes?

You have to admit, it would be a badass "Come at me, Orcbro" line before a battle.
    When you are accustomed to privilege, equality feels like injustice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Then it's probably when they need time to retreat from Undercity. He then gets taken to Stockades, from which we rescue him. (Source: datamined scenario text)
    That may be true , but we do know shes weary of Varok. He will cleave her in half the moment she starts turning into another Garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I disagree, especially after reading about jungle trolls being more handsome. I guess you have developed liking for those uncultured attributes that lesser trolls display. And that's fine.

Zandalari should be the most elven of all trolls in my opinion. Glowing eyes add magic.
    Trolls shouldn't have glowing eyes there is no explanation for it, all trolls had normal eyes, and then out of sudden Zandies has glowing eyes - why? they didn't take bath in Well of eternity, nor the're titan construct, nor they're undead. And Zandies as hell aren't elfish. Stop saying they are, they predate those strange mutations.

I'm saying that jungle troll faces looks better mainly because of eyes and bigger noses. Zandalari troll guys have way to tiny noses compared to overall shape of their sculls.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    You shall not pass!

You guys will burn down the world tree but a little grass turned into mud is crossing the line?
    Okay then!

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    You guys will burn down the world tree but a little grass turned into mud is crossing the line?
    Okay then!
    the tree was an ugly eyesore.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Ruining the landscape? Did you ever see ANY zone that forsaken are in?

Speaking of shields, if you want a good shield for Kul Tiras, heres a pretty unknown one that’s easy to get on live: http://www.wowhead.com/item=1557/buc...eas&bonus=3637 a ship’s wheel.

MMO-Champion in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Heart of Thorns View Post
    I disagree, sister.
    U sound like a flat earther
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    U sound like a flat earther
    Sorry but that isn't healthy nor thicc. It's overweight.

You sound like a flatearther if you genuinely believe that.

10+ Year Old Account

Azeroth protecting herself from us or Mages or certain factions making Azerite Elementals?
    For the Horde!

I hope they still datamine something over the weekend (except models ofc).
    Crimea is Ukraine!