netflix does not have their own shows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notanmmmonewbie View Post
    I did a few quick searches and i was about to ask on here too. But is crunchyroll.com a legit site that i can subscribe to? after seeing how much its mentioned it sounds like it is, but i just wanted to be sure.
    Dont waste money on them. Just go on some other sites and get the videos there. (best if you have some download program, as the anime sites usualy come with weak players)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Dont waste money on them. Just go on some other sites and get the videos there. (best if you have some download program, as the anime sites usualy come with weak players)
    jesus christ i'm going to vomit. download shitty copies of shitty videos from shitty illegal streaming sites?

just torrent it from the source.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Finished season 1 of Rosario + Vampire. Ees ok. A bit repetitive in "just let the vampire handle everything" but oh well. Got about 50 panty shots per episode, if you're counting.

Yeah, it's legit. Crunchyroll, Hidive, and Funimation are the biggest sites for watching streamed anime, legally. All three have their own simulcasts each season (Funimation is the only one that simuldubs). Hulu and Netflix has a few, and Netflix has some of their exclusives (recommend Seven Deadly Sins and Little Witch Academia). There are other legit sites like VRV (which is like a mishmash of Crunchyroll and Funimation), but I'm not sure about any of the smaller ones.
    Cool tyvm!

I started watching these "funny gif sound" vids on youtube and they had clips from games and anime. Some of the anime shows caught my eye so i decided to look into it. So far my favorites are Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Himouto Umaru, Interview with Monster Girls and Scorching Ping Pong Girls and i still need to watch D-Frag. I prefer the silly or goofy stuff over the dramatic/emo/action shows. I also used to live in Japan on the military bases but also a lot of time off base in typical Japanese apartments. So seeing these animes its like ohh thats what I remember the parks looking like or ohh thats what the streets used to look like and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    "funny gif sound"
    Aren't those just normal videos?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Aren't those just normal videos?
    That was just the channel name or video titles from youtube "gifs sound" is one of the channels for example. Short, random clips from all over...IRL stuff, video games, anime stuff set to music. I was watching one and i saw a short scene from what i later found out was Scorching Ping Pong Girls. So i started watching a bunch of them and saw other interesting anime stuff and i looked up full episodes/seasons and the list i posted was the ones that ended up becoming my favorite shows.

Finished season 1 of Rosario + Vampire. Ees ok. A bit repetitive in "just let the vampire handle everything" but oh well. Got about 50 panty shots per episode, if you're counting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Yeah, loli vampires are just the best

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Yeah, loli vampires are just the best

But neither of those are even best girl in their respective shows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    But neither of those are even best girl in their respective shows?
    they both are.

I still stand by what I said of Rosario + Vampire, and I know it's a phrase that people hear far too often, but I really mean it when it comes to this.

If you thought the anime was okay, read the manga. Seriously, it's several dozen times better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I still stand by what I said of Rosario + Vampire, and I know it's a phrase that people hear far too often, but I really mean it when it comes to this.

If you thought the anime was okay, read the manga. Seriously, it's several dozen times better.
    I'm still trying to do a drinking game: 1 shot for every panty shot in any given Rosario + Vampire episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool tyvm!

I started watching these "funny gif sound" vids on youtube and they had clips from games and anime. Some of the anime shows caught my eye so i decided to look into it. So far my favorites are Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Himouto Umaru, Interview with Monster Girls and Scorching Ping Pong Girls and i still need to watch D-Frag. I prefer the silly or goofy stuff over the dramatic/emo/action shows. I also used to live in Japan on the military bases but also a lot of time off base in typical Japanese apartments. So seeing these animes its like ohh thats what I remember the parks looking like or ohh thats what the streets used to look like and so on.
    Dragon Maid and Interview with Monster Girls are both fantastic. If you're looking for realistic locations, K-ON has a ton, and the new season show Yuru Camp also features real places.

Far as Rosario, don't think I have a favorite character. It's probably moe vampire, but oh god she's so gullible. Ice girl needs more screentime, which would go against who she is.

I'm still trying to do a drinking game: 1 shot for every panty shot in any given Rosario + Vampire episode.
    Let me know before you start, so I can remind you of how much I'll miss you.

"Man dies from alcohol poisoning watching Chinese cartoons"

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    "Man dies from alcohol poisoning watching Chinese cartoons"
    "While dressed in a Kimono and hugging a body pillow"

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    >Using a download app to download videos from streaming sources to watch

This place has really become hell.

Joe please close it. We can say our final goodbyes after. There's no point keeping it open and letting it suffer.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

DB super 125 damn toppo giving up on JUSTICE

darling in the franxx 3 that ntr. I guess Hiro isn't into incest.

Toji no Miko 4 I can't get over how generic the mc-kuns are. this was a waste of tax payer money.

death march - I really like this generic trash
    Last edited by bals; 2018-01-28 at 07:16 AM.

Citrus is so good. Yuzu a cute but Harumin is besto.

Dagashi Kashi s2 isn't terrible but it's definitely no s1. I missed Hotaru.

Forehead Loli is okay, but I would rather read the manga.

Violet Evergarden really needs to pick up. These first 3 episodes are good but the pacing is a little slow for me and I'm a KyoAni fanboy and I like SoL so that's saying something.

>reddit spacing

RWBY was actually decent, gotta admit I got choked up when they were reunited with Blake finally.

Koi wa Ameagari no you ni is pretty good. Feels like forever since the last chapter of the manga came out though.

Still some other shows that I want to check out but don't have time.