10+ Year Old Account

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 26, Blue Posts, Maiev Shadowsong Announced for HotS

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 25902 Models

Patch 7.3.5 Hotfixes - January 26
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Achievements
    • Defeating Algalon should once again award the appropriate achievements.
    • Players can now correctly earn the achievement Souls of the Lost.

Classes

Dungeons and Raids

Items

Player versus Player

Quests

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    I just logged in, and to my surprise, there is a level 90 boost on my character select screen...What is it from? Should I be worried about some sort of account compromise? I have the authenticator and everything. A few weeks ago I purchased a level 100 boost for a warlock. I looked through my transaction history, and there aren't any random purchases. Is this a bug? A random gift from Blizz?

It looks like we're running a process that is switching the level 90 boosts that used to be bound only to the WoW license to make them Blizzard Battle.net wide. So some of you likely had a level 90 boost from a secondary WoW license that is now available for use on any of your WoW licenses on that account. For those currently missing boosts, the process is still running, they should show back up. Once the process completed we'll see how everything looks.

Heroes of the Storm - Maiev Shadowsong Spotlight
    Blizzard recently revealed Maiev Shadowsong as the next hero in Heroes of the Storm.

Maiev is love. Maiev is life.

Is there any reliable source that can show me how many people play HotS? I can't believe that terrible, terrible game has updates.

Ooo, a "free" boost.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Is there any reliable source that can show me how many people play HotS? I can't believe that terrible, terrible game has updates.
    Just curious: why you think its a terrible game?

"I don't like that game...therefore no one likes that game"
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

That is Diablo 3 you are talking about, right?