Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Most full pizzas are like 900-1200 calories, that's nothing. A large Dominos pepperoni pizza (which has one of the highest calorie counts on the menu) is about 2200 calories, eating a full one is hardly a big deal, unless you're doing it every day and augmenting it with other food to pile the calories on you're not going to die or get fat by eating full pizzas.

I usually have a hot and spicy which is under 1700 calories, if that's all I eat for the day I'd be at a considerable caloric deficit. Yeah it ain't healthy eating, but you're over-reacting to the point where people are being triggered by your ignorance around the topic.
    Yup. The one I might order once a month or so from nearby pizzeria are 1150 calories. Leaves plenty of room still for other things during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most full pizzas are like 900-1200 calories, that's nothing. A large Dominos pepperoni pizza (which has one of the highest calorie counts on the menu) is about 2200 calories, eating a full one is hardly a big deal, unless you're doing it every day and augmenting it with other food to pile the calories on you're not going to die or get fat by eating full pizzas.

I usually have a hot and spicy which is under 1700 calories, if that's all I eat for the day I'd be at a considerable caloric deficit. Yeah it ain't healthy eating, but you're over-reacting to the point where people are being triggered by your ignorance around the topic.
    i am not overreacting, just stating the obvious truth and trying to prove me wrong won't make it any less of a truth. bolded the part you were lying to yourself so let's face it together : fast food is unhealthy and ignoring this simple fact makes you look pathetic.

i couldn't care less about what you ( you being anyone ) eat but pointing fingers to me and calling me abnormal for not being able to ( don't want to is more precise ) finish a huge calorie bomb is plain stupid.

enjoy your diabetes is all i have to say.
    Last edited by Huntermyth; 2018-01-28 at 06:32 PM.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

A whole large if I haven't eaten that day and I hate myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    2-3 slices. 4 tops if its small enough or spicy enough.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 if I'm hungry. I think my personal record was 47 slices at an All-you-can-eat Pizzeria in a bet with friends.

2 slices usually, 3 if I’m really hungry.
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Two or three with crusts, indeterminate without.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Depends on the size, from the local place I usually go to? probably 3 but at that point it would be well beyond full and into If I move around too much its gonna come back up.

Usually I eat one pizza in two sittings as I don't like to gorge myself and I generally feel content after eating half of it, so one pizza would provide me with both lunch and dinner or dinner and a late night snack.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whole pizzas, what the fuck. I guess that depends entirely on the size of a pizza and how hungry I am. Also depends on toppings, if it's thin crust or anything along those lines.

The pizzas in the video don't look that big though. If I really tried I could probably eat two, but I would probably just settle for one or close to one. There's no way I could force myself to eat anymore though lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Whole pizzas, what the fuck. I guess that depends entirely on the size of a pizza and how hungry I am. Also depends on toppings, if it's thin crust or anything along those lines.

The pizzas in the video don't look that big though. If I really tried I could probably eat two, but I would probably just settle for one or close to one. There's no way I could force myself to eat anymore though lol.
    need to stress the bolded part, lots of people that go "you eat a whole pizza ???" seem to assume op is talking about pizza where you normally buy a slice that's as big as the kind of pizza in the video, don't know about different parts in america, i assume it variies at least somewhat but in europe this size would be what people expect when you say pizza, like anything smaller would be childs menu or at least "small" , anything bigger would delve into family size territory.

ot: 1-2 depending on how hungry i am , anything more would just be tormenting myself

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    i am not overreacting, just stating the obvious truth and trying to prove me wrong won't make it any less of a truth. bolded the part you were lying to yourself so let's face it together : fast food is unhealthy and ignoring this simple fact makes you look pathetic.

i couldn't care less about what you ( you being anyone ) eat but pointing fingers to me and calling me abnormal for not being able to ( don't want to is more precise ) finish a huge calorie bomb is plain stupid.

enjoy your diabetes is all i have to say.
    You're pathetic, and clueless. As for me I'm educated in nutrition, am in top shape and very healthy can you say the same? It's actually very healthy to eat all of your daily calories in one meal, fasting (intermittent or otherwise) is used to treat diabetes, I find it amusing you bolded the part where I mentioned only eating one meal in a day as if it was a bad thing.

Don't embarass yourself further with your overreacting and ignorance, please.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-01-28 at 08:47 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    You're pathetic, and clueless. As for me I'm educated in nutrition, am in top shape and very healthy can you say the same? It's actually very healthy to eat all of your daily calories in one meal, fasting (intermittent or otherwise) is used to treat diabetes, I find it amusing you bolded the part where I mentioned only eating one meal in a day as if it was a bad thing.

Don't embarass yourself further with your overreacting and ignorance, please.
    one of us is defending eating junk food is healthy and the other is saying otherwise. it is this simple yet you defend it like i am offending you. there is something more under the blanket but i don't want to derail this shitty dialog further.

enjoy your meal baby.

one of us is defending eating junk food is healthy and the other is saying otherwise. it is this simple yet you defend it like i am offending you. there is something more under the blanket but i don't want to derail this shitty dialog further.

enjoy your meal baby.
    Don't put words in my mouth, at no point have I defended eating junk food as healthy. Infact in the last post you cluelessly quoted I actually wrote that it wasn't healthy, it's right there in plain text. You can't be bothered to read the posts you're quoting and you're there like some ridiculous clown overreacting at people while at the same time spouting cluelessness.

I mean by all means if you have a clue about nutrition you can weight in, but you don't do you? You're just looking for a fight, grow up.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can eat a 16'' (40cm) pizza to myself. Best ive done was a 20'' (50cm) when I was in Turkey; however the base was very thin compared to what I am used to having at pizza shops.

All pizza bros do now is eat pizza and work making pizza deliveries like I even miss the pizza face nerds who gamed 10 years ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't put words in my mouth, at no point have I defended eating junk food as healthy. Infact in the last post you cluelessly quoted I actually wrote that it wasn't healthy, it's right there in plain text. You can't be bothered to read the posts you're quoting and you're there like some ridiculous clown overreacting at people while at the same time spouting cluelessness.

I mean by all means if you have a clue about nutrition you can weight in, but you don't do you? You're just looking for a fight, grow up.
    honey, i wasn't even talking to you yet you took it like i pissed in your holy grail and while you gave us uneducated people 0 (zero) evidence that you know jack about nutrition but boldly ask me to teach you a thing or two.

now ask yourself. why did you take it personal and start spitting left and right ? was i talking to you ? no. i just stated my amazement at people who eat an entire big pizza all by themselves. please tell daddy which part of this hurt you ?

p.s : i know kids nowadays like to say the last words so they think they won the argument but i won't give you the satisfaction. you are wrong and overreacting absurdly in many levels. either go cry in your corner or try to defend your clueless point (which i never asked in the first place)

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I see a bit of char, certainly doesn't look burnt.
    See you people are gross, 'Murica.

my frozen pizza of choice - Dr Oeteker's, I can eat half in a single sitting - pizzas in the videos look to be about the same size, so half I guess?, pizza parlor pie, about 2 slices at a time, 1 if its with a bunch of toppings. anything more and my stomach hurts like hell

I guess you've never had real pizza before.
    New York is famous for its pizza, so that pretty much explains 'Murica.

It used to be good, but now it's like everything else: gross.

honey, i wasn't even talking to you yet you took it like i pissed in your holy grail and while you gave us uneducated people 0 (zero) evidence that you know jack about nutrition but boldly ask me to teach you a thing or two.

now ask yourself. why did you take it personal and start spitting left and right ? was i talking to you ? no. i just stated my amazement at people who eat an entire big pizza all by themselves. please tell daddy which part of this hurt you ?

p.s : i know kids nowadays like to say the last words so they think they won the argument but i won't give you the satisfaction. you are wrong and overreacting absurdly in many levels. either go cry in your corner or try to defend your clueless point (which i never asked in the first place)
    I took it to a personal level since I'd gauged you were being an over-reacting drama llama looking for a fight, selectively reading posts and reading between the lines, so I took what you said and rubbed it in your face to get you wound up.. And honestly cut it with the "kids", nobody cares if you're an old bird, nor are you the only older member around here, I'm no spring chicken myself.

It's fine you can't eat a whole pizza to yourself, that's great. What you didn't need to do was cluelessly talk about other people eating whole pizzas, I corrected you because you were wrong, eating all of your calories in one meal a day is a very common and healthy way of living for many people. It's completely normal healthy to eat 2000 calories in one sitting.

Yeah, eating more than your days worth of calories in a single sitting with grease and salt is no big deal...
    It's not a big deal, eating some "junk" food every now and then isn't going to kill you, or have any negative effects. Eat it every day, maybe you got a problem. But 2200 isn't more than a days worth of calories, and 1700 is a considerable deficit for most males. Going over your calorie count every now and then aint gonna do jack shit, nor is eating a greasy salty meal once in a while.

Salt isn't as big a deal as is made out either, the health links to blood pressure from the 1950s were supported by no scientific evidence or studies.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...e-war-on-salt/

American Journal of Hypertension found no strong evidence that cutting salt intake reduces the risk for heart attacks, strokes or death in people with normal or high blood pressure. In May European researchers publishing in the Journal of the American Medical Association reported that the less sodium that study subjects excreted in their urine—an excellent measure of prior consumption—the greater their risk was of dying from heart disease. These findings call into question the common wisdom that excess salt is bad for you, but the evidence linking salt to heart disease has always been tenuous.
    Again I'm not saying pile on the salt by any stretch, but people should know what they are eating from a nutritional value on an ingredient to ingredient basis, to know what chemicals they are eating, what preservitives, pesticides etc etc. Not just look at a Pizza (or any other food) and label it "junk" (a term with no real meaning) and then act like eating it is going to give them a heart attack immedietaly.

Overreacting combined with ignorance, no wonder people are fat and unhealthy, fucking clueless.. And half the rest of them are fucking clueless to the point where they are scared of eating a damn pizza or burger.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2018-01-28 at 09:51 PM.