Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by prizminferno View Post
    To get people to pay for race changes.
    Marvelous! Now we can fuck those scheming money grabbers! Lets not race change at all! Leveling normalny should show them, like our middle finger!

I bet Bli$$ now shit they pants. Bravo for you sir!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageadon the Huntard View Post
    It's still Alpha, alot can happen, ALOT
    Where did we hear that line before?
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Doesn't matter what Blizzard adds and how much feedback that's been given to make it happen, these tinfoil hat-wearing peeps will keep pulling the "it's all for teh monies!!" as if that makes them the victim of some evil conspiracy, giving power to their "arguments" (mind ghosts).

Won't matter what they do with the racials, someone somewhere will find a reason for why it's a conspiracy to "force" people into spending money for a race change. They should just do away with anything but cosmetic racials and be over with it imo.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-29 at 12:23 AM.

I don't get why they need to make racials that impact the gameplay in some way. I'd rather see racials being purely cosmetic that adds some extra flavor to the races heritage, so I'm fine with humans getting a 5% rep bonus, night elves walking faster as a ghost, forsaken breathing much longer underwater and all the bonusses to professions. Having an extra damage boost, silence effect or even something like a teleport is what drives a lot of players to roll these classes just because its just to much of an advantage. But if they gave the allied races weak racials, then very few would bother rolling them and in Blizzards eyes its an opportunity missed to cash in on the character services.

If it's not a CASH GRAB!!!!11!1!!111 then it's to make people want to play and level the new races.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSanchez View Post
    Nightbourne gets flat magic damage increase and reduction. With an aoe ability.

Void Elves get a teleport

Highmountain tauren get a knock down and flat DR making it possibly the strongest tanking race.

Why are they doing this? After the nerf to the likes of humans perception or will of the forsaken on undead. Do they really want people race changing this much?
    increases magical damage by 1%? amazing, ok, and wanna know what other races have racials like this? night elves, dwarves, gnomes, draenei,worgen, pandaren, orc, tauren, troll, undead, blood elf, goblin
    wanna know who else gets combat bonuses like a teleport that somehow effects movmenet? gnome, human, worgen, undead, goblin
    wanna know what other races get interupts? blood elf, tauren, panda

well other races have super overpowered racials like 10% more rep, double rested exp, 15% haste for 10 seconds every 3 minutes

alllmost like EVERY RACE HAS RACIALS and each of them are just as good as another, each race has things its good at, and things it gets above others.

i laugh at you with your mini stun that is useless in raid well i get to exalted with reps 10% faster.
    and can break free from stun.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by azshanna View Post
    1% flat spell dmg in compare of 1% crit or haste isnt much difference ! do ppl rly care about 0.2 to 0.4 more dmg done ?! maybe for 0.1 of players who are racing for world first or realm first its effective but i cant understand why should rest of ppl care about such little difference !
    TRUST me players racing for world first do not give a single FUCK about that really at all so much as people who need every advantage they can get to maybe finish before aotc/cutting edge gets removed, racials have never given players a game-breaking advantage in those situations.

Yes it's bad for the game when some racials are far more powerful than others but FYI Highmountain knockdown is a fucking skill shot, it's NOT that great. Great cuz no dr, but that's it. It's actually about on par with frickin Goblin rocket jump, only it actually has a use.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2018-01-29 at 01:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's an easy solution to this.

Stop caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Doesn't matter what Blizzard adds and how much feedback that's been given to make it happen, these tinfoil hat-wearing peeps will keep pulling the "it's all for teh monies!!" as if that makes them the victim of some evil conspiracy, giving power to their "arguments" (mind ghosts).

Won't matter what they do with the racials, someone somewhere will find a reason for why it's a conspiracy to "force" people into spending money for a race change. They should just do away with anything but cosmetic racials and be over with it imo.
    Doesn't matter what blizzard adds or doesn't add (hi wod) and how much feedback that's been given, people will always defend them too

Shadowmeld 4 life. No portable mailbox racial is going to get me to race change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    and who's fucked ?

peoples like me who play dk or dh for main character will be the less powerfull race/class combinaison, good job Blizzard :P

edit:

i hope so or blizzard is stupid af
    Like it even matters -.- passive racials have been and always will be irrelevant to the majority of the playerbase. The only people i can see this effecting is the ones part of the world first races which unless you are part of ( which you wouldn’t be if things like these trigger you) then I suggest just picking whatever you want it wont make a difference. The most OP racial has always been Arcane Torrent and even with the nerf I would argue it still is.

To maximize profits. Blizzard is a business after all.

Void Elves get a teleport
    That alone is not an "OP" racial, goblins have something similar and yet are barely played. Yes it being in the form of a small blink could potentially be better in some situations, but not by much, those situations are very very rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    That alone is not an "OP" racial, goblins have something similar and yet are barely played. Yes it being in the form of a small blink could potentially be better in some situations, but not by much, those situations are very very rare.
    You do know a lot of mythic guilds had their tanks etc change to goblin for the leap on KJ right? Literally the 2nd most recent raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Spicywiener View Post
    The only people i can see this effecting is the ones part of the world first races which unless you are part of ( which you wouldn’t be if things like these trigger you) then I suggest just picking whatever you want it wont make a difference..
    Some people like to pick the strongest racial, sure for some specs they're basically all the same, but for others it's a more notable difference. I'd be undead if it wasn't for the fact it would be a noticeable dps loss. I'm not in a world race guild, but just a top 150~ one. But I, like many people, would feel a bit gross to switch to a race that reduced my damage, maybe if it was within a couple thousand, but it isn't.

That's a personal choice, and yes because of my personal choice to want to not take a notable dps loss.

Although I think Zandalari, even if its trait is a 0 dps one, I think I'd have to change. They look too good.

- - - Updated - - -

You do know a lot of mythic guilds had their tanks etc change to goblin for the leap on KJ right? Literally the 2nd most recent raid tier
    In a extremely rare situation, and "a lot" you mean the very top mythic guilds? It was not a common thing past the top 5-10.

Picking an unbelievably rare situation on a severely over-tuned boss, does not help your case. It just shows you don't know what you're talking about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rule of thumb in WoW: if it's new, it's gonna be OP as fuck. Deal with it for a year or three and it'll get toned down lol xD

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    In a extremely rare situation, and "a lot" you mean the very top mythic guilds? It was not a common thing past the top 5-10.

Picking an unbelievably rare situation on a severely over-tuned boss, does not help your case. It just shows you don't know what you're talking about.
    So you agree that people race change for an advantage even in very tight/limited scenarios but say I dont know what Im talking about. Allllllrighty then!

Quote Originally Posted by xcitng View Post
    Doesn't matter what blizzard adds or doesn't add (hi wod) and how much feedback that's been given, people will always defend them too
    The fact that you believe that they need "defending", is all one has to know.

It's especially funny when one is aware of the fact that the loudest crowd still spends time around and pay for the products all the same.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2018-01-29 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by glorithan View Post
    I mean they are a company who's goal is to make a profit. Why is it so hard to understand this for people. Of course they make new content to make more money.
    Blasphemy. Blizzard is my personal gang of slaves and must work for my pleasure and my pleasure alone.

Anyway, none of the racials is as powerful as Berserking is for my spec. Maybe they're OP in PvP, but 1) who the hell cares about balance in PvP and 2) racials should be disabled in ranked PvP activities anyway.

So you agree that people race change for an advantage even in very tight/limited scenarios but say I dont know what Im talking about. Allllllrighty then!
    So your point is the allied race may have a single boss where it's good and people in the top 5-10 guilds swap to it, and then swap back straight after?

Sounds OP to me, really forcing everyone to change to it.