Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account

PSA: Zandalar trolls are shorter than humans

That is extremely easy to change. I always thought they were roughly night elf height though that might've just been them using the night elf skeleton in MoP. Roughly how tall would a darkspear troll be without the hunch?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Is there a customization option without earrings of any kind?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That is extremely easy to change. I always thought they were roughly night elf height though that might've just been them using the night elf skeleton in MoP. Roughly how tall would a darkspear troll be without the hunch?

Give me my 8ft tall Zandalari trolls nao lol

Quote Originally Posted by drongo44 View Post
    How it is possible to scale anything from this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    I'm more interested in, are people getting in the Alpha already?
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

arent they supposed to be the biggest troll species? Outside dark and ice that is

Quote Originally Posted by oldgeezer View Post
    I was about to ask just that...i can't tell if he is shorter than a human.

Looking here: https://youtu.be/hMYNqo3pw60?t=1508 this is the female and she is taller than an undead male by a decent amount. Earlier in the video you can compare her to a zandalari male who is taller yet. They are tall. Definitely taller then human male.

Quote Originally Posted by Neversage View Post
    Looking here: https://youtu.be/hMYNqo3pw60?t=1508 this is the female and she is taller than an undead male by a decent amount. Earlier in the video you can compare her to a zandalari male who is taller yet. They are tall. Definitely taller then human male.
    That female troll is Darkspear, not Zandalari. And the Zandalari male NPC at the beginning of the video is shorter than the female Darkspear.

If the quest givers in the beginning of the video are Zandalari, they seem a bit shorter.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm telling you as someone playing they aren't. In fact that NPC in particular is scaled up compared to the player by more than a head.

Trollets, when will they learn?

What?! Unacceptable! I want a tall troll man to dominate me!

Don't complain guys, it's just the beta alpha! Nothing is permanent, it'll change for 100% suresy, just like all the stuff in previous betas/alphas that didn't change despite Blizzard having no fucking idea what they're audience actually wants!

Zandalari are the civilized trolls. They should be shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by drongo44 View Post
    I'm telling you as someone playing they aren't. In fact that NPC in particular is scaled up compared to the player by more than a head.
    If you're playing can you make us some comparison videos/images? That would be helpful.

If you're playing can you make us some comparison videos/images? That would be helpful.
    Exactly...bc so far i can't see how they are shorter than humans.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sticking with original Troll anyways until they add some decent mohawks to Zandalari
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.