origin games sound problem

Hey everyone, hope someone has a solutuon for this.

I cant hear any sound from origin games, and the problem is only for the speakers.When i switch system default to my headset, i can hear all without any issues.

There are no problems with other games.Battle net and steam etc. all is working exept origin games.There's no dedicated sound options on origin app settings so it uses the system default.(there's only voice chat options) And the games i'm playing doesnt have in-game sound device select options.

I also alt-tabbed during the game to check sound options whether it's muted or low etc. but its not.

Anyone had this kind of problem before?

set the speakers as the default device before opening the origin .. launcher? (is that what they call it these days) and see if that helps?

Yeh allready tried that too..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felix014 View Post
    Hey everyone, hope someone has a solutuon for this.

I cant hear any sound from origin games, and the problem is only for the speakers.When i switch system default to my headset, i can hear all without any issues.

There are no problems with other games.Battle net and steam etc. all is working exept origin games.There's no dedicated sound options on origin app settings so it uses the system default.(there's only voice chat options) And the games i'm playing doesnt have in-game sound device select options.

I also alt-tabbed during the game to check sound options whether it's muted or low etc. but its not.

Anyone had this kind of problem before?
    Check the sound quality for speakers and try lowering it.
    PM me weird stuff :3