Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Yeah, just like the demon hunters. The four allied races will be available 1 month before BfA launches.

So many people will be disappointed tomorrow. Mark my words.
    Difference here though is the fact that everything involving the first 4 Allied races is already in the game right now. Why would they go to all that effort if they weren't going to have them available until the 8.0 patch?

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    No facts .

In another thread same dude posted "They will come on february 29th" (which is also a troll post)

Makes no sense to have pre orders without allied races anyway.

Hope so, fuck all those people raising the token to 200k

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just like the demon hunters. The four allied races will be available 1 month before BfA launches.

I kinda hope I get disappointed tomorrow, so that I can focus on stuff in real life and stop nerding around so much on the internet/youtube and pre-hype gaming WoW! xD

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Hope so, fuck all those people raising the token to 200k
    With no good gold sinks, demand for bnet balance/subs is always higher.

The only thing more ridiculous than your title is 7.3.5's amount of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Deldramar View Post
    Why would they add everything for allied races, including the embassy's and breadcrumb text if they were waiting until 9.0 8.0?
    This. The only, ONLY way they might delay it is because we don't have the 6 extra character slots.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

I love MrGM but I loathe him for making the video about the apparent "leak" that we're getting Pre-Purchase AND Allied Races tomorrow. We have no information that any of this is going to happen tomorrow at ALL yet people insist they know for a FACT it's going to happen. Death Knights, released when the game released; Pandarians, released when the game released; Worgens and Goblins, released when the game got released. The only time this wasn't the case was for Demon Hunters and that was TWO WEEKS before the actual launch of the game and we could only play their starting area.

To THINK we'd magically have FOUR out of the SIX Allied Races playable MONTHS in advance is being absolutely silly and I use that term holding my back from cursing up a storm. You wetpaper bagged brained individuals constantly spam mmo-champion, wowhead, Reddit, Official Forums, 4chan's /v/ & /vg/, and other sites that OH WE'RE GOING TO GET THEM. Stop it. Stop it right now. We have NO information on ANY of this.

God damn it MrGM, why'd you have to make that damn video.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Why would I jeopardize my source's personal and professional reputation?
    aka You have zero sources and its all just in your head, gotcha!

if they released the allied races for pre orders they would be giving out half the content they have for BFA early.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    if they released the allied races for pre orders they would be giving out half the content they have for BFA early.
    If they WEREN'T doing that, they wouldn't have put everything for allied races in 7.3.5, unlike Demon Hunters which weren't actually in the game files until 7.0,

Anyone who thinks the 4 Legion Allied Races are coming in 8.0 are either ignorant or delusional.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    If they WEREN'T doing that, they wouldn't have put everything for allied races in 7.3.5, unlike Demon Hunters which weren't actually in the game files until 7.0,

Anyone who thinks the 4 Legion Allied Races are coming in 8.0 are either ignorant or delusional.
    it's not really content to me to just level a character that looks different, but i guess it is something to do. i for one welcome our new void elf overlords.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    it's not really content to me to just level a character that looks different, but i guess it is something to do. i for one welcome our new void elf overlords.
    Which is fine but it's grossly underestimating the amount of content in BfA. If Allied Races are "half the content", then I'd hate to see the Zones, Quests, Dungeons, Raids, 2 new features (Expeditions & Warfronts), Azerite Artifact System, whatever the "like Garrisons login rewards" thing is, etc.

5+ Year Old Account
    It'd be nice if it was. Although... honestly I still need to buy the new Dissidia NT so I guess preorder will have to wait for next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Citamorf View Post
    I love MrGM but I loathe him for making the video about the apparent "leak" that we're getting Pre-Purchase AND Allied Races tomorrow. We have no information that any of this is going to happen tomorrow at ALL yet people insist they know for a FACT it's going to happen. Death Knights, released when the game released; Pandarians, released when the game released; Worgens and Goblins, released when the game got released. The only time this wasn't the case was for Demon Hunters and that was TWO WEEKS before the actual launch of the game and we could only play their starting area.

To THINK we'd magically have FOUR out of the SIX Allied Races playable MONTHS in advance is being absolutely silly and I use that term holding my back from cursing up a storm. You wetpaper bagged brained individuals constantly spam mmo-champion, wowhead, Reddit, Official Forums, 4chan's /v/ & /vg/, and other sites that OH WE'RE GOING TO GET THEM. Stop it. Stop it right now. We have NO information on ANY of this.

God damn it MrGM, why'd you have to make that damn video.
    Can't blame him for that. MrGM's (previously known as MrGameMasterReviews) viewership exploded ever since he stopped doing private server reviews and started doing more WoW expansion datamining. He already has skills in digging into the files and transposing models and textures into other clients to view them "in-game," so it only comes natural that he takes the opportunity to grow his viewership as much as possible.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

I doubt they will be available any sooner then the month prior to launch..

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    Don't get your hopes up in playing a Void Elf, Tauren with Big Ears, or an Elf on crack just yet. I can almost -guarantee- that they will not come on January 30th. If I am wrong, I will admit to who the best girl in warcraft lore is.

It's Katherine Proudmoore
    LOL

Ok I will remember that

Tbh Demon Hunters added a whole new class and that brought issues of it's own.

Allied Races bring no new classes, just a new skin. Now or in a month or two is the best time to release time-consuming content which includes the new, slower leveling. Antorus will not last long enough to keep the subs running, but Allied Races might.

Tbh, I think they should even not require pre-orders for these, they're going to be far too good at sub retention.

The interview on the front page says that we'll get to start playing allied races when we pre-order. So the only way we don't get allied races today is if the pre-order isn't today.

Hey so how does it feel to be wrong about allied races not tied to pre-purchase?