Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    They fired the make up artist from 300.

How exactly is higher bf% and more muscle "less buff"?

People with 12inch arms and visible abs because they forgot to eat during high school aren't 'buff' they are emaciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Such great reasoning.
    Such a great response.
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Void Elves have the worst Hairstyles out of all the near Human looking races.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I like this better than before. Thanks for bringing us this information, bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I'd hardly call this a nerf. More like tweaking.
    It's a nerf. Being less buff means they do 10% less physical damage due to having more trouble holding and swinging those big swords, and 10% less magic damage because the staff now feels heavier on their hands and because being less buff means their light armor is no longer so light and so it weights more on them, messing with their casting gestures.

yay no more weird man-cleavage!

Notice, if you will, the shit-poster quickly abandons thread when the responses don't go the way he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    Just noticed they nerfed the void elf models, and seem to have made them less buff. Hehe, Noticed they've gotten 1 hairstyle nerfed too.

haha.. how do you like your void elves now! Good one blizz. Now just nerf their hairstyles and give Belves the beard options too.
    This reads like ramblings of a deranged person. Is this supposed to make sense? An insider joke perhaps? What the heck are you even talking about.

Ah, the swole elf is gone. Good.

Quote Originally Posted by Torrasque View Post
    Why would you want to play even more juiced up male characters? I think WoW has an overabundance of roided out male race options already and welcome this change to elves, especially elves.
    True, you wanna play as a buffed up guy who always skipped the leg day, pick male draenei. If horde, male Orc works as well, and now straight-back Orcs are coming, so time to show that abs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strong amounts of spectrum detected.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Such a great response.
    I'm not going to go into great detail on a reply if he can't even be bothered to present an argument.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    I'd hardly call this a nerf. More like tweaking.
    It's a nerf if you're a warrior.

So they removed the goofy looking six pack that looked pretty much painted on and made their hair 23% more emo.

Good thing the barber shop exists I guess?
    There is absolutely no basis for individual rights to firearms or self defense under any contextual interpretation of the second amendment of the United States Constitution. It defines clearly a militia of which is regulated of the people and arms, for the expressed purpose of protection of the free state. Unwillingness to take in even the most basic and whole context of these laws is exactly the road to anarchy.

First one looks like whoever did them didn't know anatomy and just guessed at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted
    It is obvious you want to join the darkside.

Search your feelings, you know deep down you want to.

I don't get it, the new one looks way better, what's the point of this thread?

Nice to see them a little more agile. They forgot to rework the underarms though, feels way too heavy now.

5+ Year Old Account
    A Blood Elf fan..is happy that purple Blood Elves look less buffed? Have I seen everything now?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738