Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee3000 View Post
    Are we going to get Pre-Purchase and Allied Races tomorrow???!!! Like I really want to know!
    Hey, I too would like the answer to the question: "Are we going to get Pre-Purchase and Allied Races tomorrow???!!!"
    Cuz, you know, like I really want to know too!

Quote Originally Posted by Citamorf View Post
    This ALL started thanks to MrGM; I love the guy but he's created one hell of a storm of spam on every known site that is related or talks about World of Warcraft. If people don't know who MrGM is, or what video I'm referring to... see below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YDHoN5hGEA

All thanks to this single video, we have non-stop spam of people asking the same question and the REAL answer is WE DON'T KNOW. If we follow previous expansions this wouldn't be the case.

- The Burning Crusade
    Blood Elves and Draenei were playable at release
    - Wraith of the Lich King
    Death Knights were playable at release
    - Cataclysm
    Worgen and Goblins were playable at release
    - Mists of Pandaria
    Pandarians were playable at release
    - Warlords of Draenor (The Expansion Who Must Not be Named)
    Nothing significant as a race or heroic class
    - Legion
    Demon Hunters were playable two to three weeks prior to the release of Legion and you could only play in the starting area

Legion is the ONLY expansion to change this formula and it was a few weeks before the actual release. To THINK that they'd release FOUR of the SIX new Allied Races to play BEFORE the Expansions release is FOOLISH to think, they'd be releasing a LARGE selling point to the expansion early for NO REASON what so ever. If they were going to do this, like Legion, then LIKE LEGION they'd release them a few weeks before the actual expansion and the expansion for Battle for Azeroth IS MONTHS AWAY.

Please STOP asking.

Hello MrGM

So you are basically mad because people are talking about something that's possible to come soon.

Useful thread.

But question is "Are we going to get Pre-Purchase and Allied Races tomorrow???!!!"

Deleted
    Sooo, are we going to get Pre-purchase and Allied races tomorrow!?

I hope we get them tomorrow so it proves everybody wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    No. 4/6 of the allied races are completely in the game's data as of 7.3.5. People will not stop asking until this no longer remains a fact.
    This. Literally makes no sense adding 4/6 of races if they won't be released sometime before 8.0. That's a fact.

I'd rather people would stop creating a new thread about possible allied races every time they see a new model datamined than this xD.

Are we going to get Pre-Purchase & Allied Races TODAY!?!?!?

On a serious note: Legion has pretty much wiped the slate on how releases are handled. Clearly they switched to a time-boxed software engineering model based on a 10 week cycle. Referring to pre-Legion release practices can be historically interesting, but extrapolating from there to the present is likely flawed..

dont get it. its so obviously what blizz will do:

- release 4/6 allied races after 7.3.5, to fill gap with leveling, until BfA
    - couple them with pre purchase of BfA, to earn burst money and bind players
    - release 2 another allied races, to have something new left for BfA

benefit of this for blizz:

- something to do for players at end of xpac to not loose too many players
    - testing of allied races in the wild
    - inrensive testing of new leveling stuff in the wild
    - polish quarter numbers with pre purchase while developing BfA

its absurd OBVIOUS to see what they are doing. no plan how ppl like op believe in „all allied races at release“...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Considering the launcher just patched the game I have a sneaking suspicion it will be today, they'll probably be available during or shortly after the Q&A. I know officially it's supposed to be a PvP hotfix, but I reckon it also snuck in some final updates to the Allied races.

5+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard ain't the same now that Ion is running the show,
    He's a radical game designer, this much I know.
    New roads for wow in uncharted territory he's gonna plow,
    for if there are no new races soon, this is all going to blow!

The fact that no one has chimed in on twitter to denounce the allied race rumors and the fact that this is TUESDAY Q&A and not a usual Thursday one makes it likely. But I've been let down before.

With hype this big, I bet someone wouldve said no.

I like how "STOP ASKING ABOUT IT" turned out as another hype thread.

Love this place.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    The fact that no one has chimed in on twitter to denounce the allied race rumors and the fact that this is TUESDAY Q&A and not a usual Thursday one makes it likely. But I've been let down before.

With hype this big, I bet someone wouldve said no.
    Then again, remember how a week before MoP announcement they said that Mists of Pandaria was NOT the name of wow's next expansion?

This almost seems like a shitty bait thread to promote said shitty youtuber.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Then again, remember how a week before MoP announcement they said that Mists of Pandaria was NOT the name of wow's next expansion?
    They said: Usually if we do something Pandaren related it's a pet or store-item (or something along those lines, don't know if the exact quote is still around somewhere^^) and it sparked another discussion about if that was a straight up denial or not.
    If they deny something they say: not happening. Like with Diablo for Blizzcon.
    Idk if they're coming today, but I think they are coming soon, sooner than 8.0
    I hope, however, that they release them today.

10+ Year Old Account
    People will keep asking until we have an answer, life.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I hate when people expect Blizzard to do everything the same way for the rest of time.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    4 Subraces are already in the PTR and pretty soon Patch 7.3.5
    the data but are they actually playable??