Poll: When will we get the 4 allied races?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

When do you think we will get allied races?

Hi everyone

When do you guys/girls think we will get the new allied races?

10+ Year Old Account
    I pray for tomorrow.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Tomorrow along with the release date
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Tomorrow is the only wae

I've been out of the loop recently.. What's up with all the "Tomorrow" posts? Have there been any hints that preorder might be coming?
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    I hope tomorrow but I could see Blizz delay things or smear it out, with 2 tomorrow and 2 at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    I've been out of the loop recently.. What's up with all the "Tomorrow" posts? Have there been any hints that preorder might be coming?
    i don't understand it either. Why would they release the allied races this far in advance? Beta hasn't even started, it seems odd.
    What are the hints that they may be coming soon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    i don't understand it either. Why would they release the allied races this far in advance? Beta hasn't even started, it seems odd.
    Because they need to give players something to do? not all pvp or raid, the new races would give ppl new stuff to do before BFA releases.

And the 4 races was in the PTR Build, and in the files they had the pre order txt besides the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathleecher View Post
    Because they need to give players something to do? not all pvp or raid, the new races would give ppl new stuff to do before BFA releases.

And the 4 races was in the PTR Build, and in the files they had the pre order txt besides the name.
    i see. Don't get me wrong, i hope it IS tomorrow, it just seems odd to do it sooo far in advance. But i sure hope they do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casthiel View Post
    That they've pretty much already been added to the game, just that they havent activated it.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

Deleted

Do we have any reason to believe they are coming out tomorrow?

It smell like an "Echo Chamber Hype" for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please explain, IN GREAT DETAIL, how Allied Races gives me something NEW to do.

Wether I level a Goblin shammy or Highmountain Tauren shammy, the experience is the same, i.e. nothing new..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    It smell like an "Echo Chamber Hype" for now.
    It reallyy doesn't. Shit's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post

Wether I level a Goblin shammy or Highmountain Tauren shammy, the experience is the same, i.e. nothing new..
    Alts have been considered (cheap) content since Cata. ;-)

Why tomorrow and Not today. Didn't the rumour say 30th of January?

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We get them with pre-order which is probably coming up after Q&A. seriously what's the point in having a BfA QnA at this point if they are not going to hype people and start pre-ordering...
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    After I race change to Void Elf I'm going to have to farm up whole new sets of transmog gear that will look good with the new aesthetic. That is a good 6 months worth of content right there. Should keep me busy until 8.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    After I race change to Void Elf I'm going to have to farm up whole new sets of transmog gear that will look good with the new aesthetic. That is a good 6 months worth of content right there. Should keep me busy until 8.0.
    Transmog farming is not something new to do..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

This week, but not immediately after reset.
    Whatever...