Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Another libertarian utopia to put alongside the Pinochet regime, then?

You can't make this shit up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    That's just Western propaganda. I have a really close Somali friend and he tells me that the country has transformed since the 90s and is not at all a dangerous country to visit as a whole. I'm sure every country in the world, including your precious Sweden, has its not-so-tourist-friendly neighbourhoods. And who uses travel agencies anymore? What decade are you from, sir?
    Just checked its homicide rate, it's about even with the US.

So yeah, a hellhole by first world standards kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. Can we deport all politics there? No matter what option if left, middle or right? Let they kill each other themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Exactly. Libertarian paradise, right here on earth.
    not really, libertarian paradise usually consists of white american farmers, not african barbarians from Somali.

its an important factor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    That isn't a well known 'fact' at all - and I'd like to see your sourcing for that ridicoulous claim.
    Here in Denmark, Somalis are usually unemployed/employed by gangs, on benefits etc.
    Are you certain you aren't mixing "African" up with "Asian"?
    Dane here. Can confirm this statement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Somalia a successful nation? Shiet... that's like some first rate delusion there.
    Indeed.

Belgium, on the other hand, was without a government for over a year and a half in 2010-2011, but it didn't fall into chaos, because Belgians aren't tribal primitives.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    That isn't a well known 'fact' at all - and I'd like to see your sourcing for that ridicoulous claim.
    Here in Denmark, Somalis are usually unemployed/employed by gangs, on benefits etc.
    Are you certain you aren't mixing "African" up with "Asian"?
    Quote Originally Posted by halloaa View Post
    Dane here. Can confirm this statement.
    Same thing here in Finland. 1 out of 10 Somalis are employed, but they commit 17 times more rapes per capita than natives.

Deleted
    Somalians are living the dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    There isnt a single anarchist on this forum. Not one.

If you think you are one then you are uninformed or stupid.

Sorry

Edit:

Actually no matter if you think you are one or infact is one you are stupid either way
    There's one that claimed to be. Furitrix/TrueAnarch/PrinceOberonMartell. But they're full of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    It will happen when the 99% rise up and overthrow the 1% and their government lapdogs as a collective take over.
    No, 1% is just a picture of the 99%. There is no such thing as 'we good' and 'them bad'. First this should be recognized.
    If now - without any moral level change - the 99% rises up and overthrows the 1% now, again a new 1% will rise, and everything continues like before.

anarchy, somalia a nation successful without any central government
    >successful

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico View Post
    No, 1% is just a picture of the 99%. There is no such thing as 'we good' and 'them bad'. First this should be recognized.
    If now - without any moral level change - the 99% rises up and overthrows the 1% now, again a new 1% will rise, and everything continues like before.
    Usually because greed is the biggest moral failure of humanity. Even if you replace one group of greedy people, another will seek all the power and control, it's just the way we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    A country governed by local mob rule, what a paradise. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don’t see anything wrong with someone being executed because they are homosexual?

Okay...
    I read that post and it was an amazing contradiction.

He has nothing against gay people but respects a law which kills people for being gay and has no issue with that law.

>"anarchy"

>has clans that enforce laws

pick one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    >"anarchy"

>has clans that enforce laws

pick one.
    C...can I pick none?

Quote Originally Posted by Dmitro View Post
    not really, libertarian paradise usually consists of white american farmers, not african barbarians from Somali.

its an important factor.
    I'm not sure who you're trying to impugn there, but whoever it was, it worked kek.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    I have nothing against homosexuals personally but at the same time I respect the law in Somalia and I don't see anything wrong with it.
    I believe in D&D this alignment is "Lawful Stupid".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    People here wont trust some random youtuber. But they will trust another forum member such as yourself.
    The fact that the youtuber had 3 guards armed with AK-47s with them at all time instantly dismisses any claims that the country is a safe place.

Quote Originally Posted by Utinil View Post
    The fact that the youtuber had 3 guards armed with AK-47s with them at all time instantly dismisses any claims that the country is a safe place.
    And I am baffled that that poster linked that video in all seriousness. But its okay all, coast is clear, Somali is a great place, especially for the wife and kids.

Just bring ranso.... the money from the rainy day account.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I vote we send every anarchist to Somalia and show them what live would be like if they got there way!

Somali law is interesting but needlessly complicated because it is essentially unique to each tribe. David D. Friedman has written about this. Clans will make an ad hoc trial and court for each offense which often means many disputes go unresolved.