Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Killmaim Deathbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

You are X in Queue, your wait time is X days.

Who else is sad they can't get rid of their money quicker?

lol people are desperate to play new races its funny
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

I can't even play the new races because I don't have the achievements and I'm still sitting in the queue saying "take my money".

Are we even sure we can play them? The wording is kind of weird on the official site.

are they available upon purchase? people are playing new races rite now?
    "We will not compromise our standards to release a title before it is ready."
    WoW T.W.O ( The Wars Over )

iam glad i jumped at the moment someone on trade told me it was for sale.

I had no problems with the Digital download.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have they come up with a better way of buying the physical CE and getting early access stuff that doesn't involve buying the game twice?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure there are people in line that aren't going through the checkout and are just holding up the line on purpose. Is there not a time limit to complete it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    lol people are desperate to play new races its funny
    People want to play the new race they've been waiting for for a long time. Wowee shame on them lol XDD So funny.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Already seeing nightborne in Org and Dala. And my wait time is 5 days...

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    People want to play the new race they've been waiting for for a long time. Wowee shame on them lol XDD So funny.
    Caring about stuff isn't cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannax View Post
    I'm pretty sure there are people in line that aren't going through the checkout and are just holding up the line on purpose. Is there not a time limit to complete it?
    I got through the queue and it wouldn't let me complete the purchase. It's just broken right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvercrown View Post
    Are we even sure we can play them? The wording is kind of weird on the official site.
    Seriously? Yes, you can. Go to your embassy, there are already people playing them :P

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Hah, it went from 4 days, to 8 days to 30min

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kabshiel View Post
    I got through the queue and it wouldn't let me complete the purchase. It's just broken right now.
    Ah okay. And yeh I realised it only updates in chunks too so that would probably screw it up too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

Hi all, this is a known issue. Thanks for your patience!

FYI we just posted the following Breaking News regarding digital purchases:

Players may encounter problems while attempting to make purchases. We are working to resolve the issue as soon as possible and apologize for the inconvenience.
    Last edited by Araxom; 2018-01-30 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravity2015 View Post
    are they available upon purchase? people are playing new races rite now?
    Yes. If you have requirements (rep/quest line) talk to embassy in Org/SW to pick which you want to seek, and then Sylv or Anduin to start scenario to unlock. Doesn't take long.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I get that it's busy, but I was pretty quick, being the 10th in line.. it refreshed on its own to 300, then later to 400, then to 4000 and now I'm up to 13.000...

Either build a counter that works or don't show one. This is just demotivating

5,454th in line. I was up to 3 days a minute ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    So edgy so mad, you playing void elf for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.