Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We already have worgens so it's probably going to the Horde - assuming it'll be playable.

I want the pigs from Kul Tiras as an Alliance-race and the kitties as Horde. That would be nice. They said they could make allied races of everything so why not!

Alliance:

Horde:

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    They said everything with 2 legs was considered??
    Have you never seen a kitty or a pig on 2 feet before???

The Alliance can have the furries and the Horde can have the Sethrak pls they're cool af

Yeah but they have 4 legs even if they're standing on 2 feet. They don't even have thumbs?
    The pigs have 2 thumbs on each leg, but that's it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    The Alliance can have the furries and the Horde can have the Sethrak pls they're cool af
    If thinking the fox people are cool makes you a furry liking snake people make you a scalie.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They're already aligned with the Horde though?

And the Sethrak with the Alliance, and both the Sethrak and Vulpera are at odds I thought.
    I'm so down for both existing.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    If thinking the fox people are cool makes you a furry liking snake people make you a scalie.
    Joke's on you. "Scalies" aren't a real thing and just a sub-class of "Furry" to begin with.

Yeah there is a difference between thinking they are cool and wanting to fuck them.
    The ignorance meter is so high.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What? So if people think soccer is cool that means that means they want to fuck soccer players?
    Saying "furries just want to fuck them" is extremely ignorant.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Vulpera should all be eaten by the Sethrak while the Zandalari trolls and Kul'tiras humans nod in approval.
    Now it's right.

Oh look, another thread where a new anthropomorphic species sparks a furry discussion when WoW has had anthropomorphic species since its inception. Let's completely forget that, as a druid, you play an animal character for guardian and feral specs, and that Taurens have been here from the very beginning. Do go on, however. It's not enough that we had the same bullshit going on with Worgen and Pandaren. Must keep the meme alive somehow, right?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinitar View Post
    Oh look, another thread where a new anthropomorphic species sparks a furry discussion when WoW has had anthropomorphic species since its inception. Let's completely forget that, as a druid, you play an animal character for guardian and feral specs, and that Taurens have been here from the very beginning. Do go on, however. It's not enough that we had the same bullshit going on with Worgen and Pandaren. Must keep the meme alive somehow, right?
    I honestly was hoping it would get avoided in this thread.

I just think the Alliance needs some interesting races. Fat and skinny humans are just a bit mediocre I think.

Murlocs must be an Horde exclusive race who can become Death Knights and Demon Hunters. You can have your Vulpera.
    /thread
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

5+ Year Old Account
    No, keep those filthy raccoons to the Horde; great race to add and befriend when on Vol'dun
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

I don't care what faction they end up in, but whatever faction they end up in, that's the faction I'm gonna roll.
    Vulpera are worth it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    They're already aligned with the Horde though?

And the Sethrak with the Alliance, and both the Sethrak and Vulpera are at odds I thought.
    Would like the source of that btw, because I thought it was the other way around.

Evil foxes will join the Horde. We need something cute and furry and just pure evil on the inside.

good and nice really

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NomCarver View Post
    Since there is a lot of doomsaying about the Alliance population, I think adding them too the Alliance would be good idea. Obviously we don't know the lore so I can't know for sure if it will make sense or not.

As a Gnome mage I would highly consider switching to them as they probably have similar casting animations as the Goblins which I really enjoy.
    Naw, should be Horde, Horde helps them.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

They won't be. Seems clear they're befriending the Horde in Zandalar, though they might be a world rep for Alliance at max level. But for an Allied race, using the goblin skeleton models, they'll be Horde I'm fairly certain.

Granted, there are a few in Kul'tiras as well (there's an image of a pirate fox in one of the taverns I think), but the bulk will be involved with the Horde, it seems.

I am also disappoint. I miss my Raki from Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2018-01-31 at 02:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    They won't be. Seems clear they're befriending the Horde in Zandalar, though they might be a world rep for Alliance at max level. But for an Allied race, using the goblin skeleton models, they'll be Horde I'm fairly certain.

Granted, there are a few in Kul'tiras as well (there's an image of a pirate fox in one of the taverns I think), but the bulk will be involved with the Horde, it seems.

I am also disappoint. I miss my Raki from Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
    There could be Alliance interaction with the Vulpera once they land on Zandalar but I think the Vulpera offer more to the Horde than the Alliance and make more sense within the Horde than they do within the Alliance. They are a second short race for the Horde and being as cute as they as they are they might bleed off some of the Elf players.

Besides, think of the negative connotations of Alliance Vulpera. Three short races on the Alliance to the Horde's one. Two canine races with the Horde having none. The Alliance might be stereotyped by some Horde players as the faction of emo elves, midgets and mutts.

However, people are jumping the gun.

The Vulpera are using the Goblin rig. A rig that is going to be upgraded during the course of BFA, but which hasn't yet.

Which means once the Goblins get their new rig, IF the Vulpera are going to be added as an Allied race they will probably need something akin to a second pass to make them usable.
    Last edited by Obelisk Kai; 2018-01-31 at 04:08 PM.