Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Ehm what?
    And that right there is the only reason this expansion is happening; the nostalgia boner they got when they dreamed up Warlords of Draenor and that hasn’t gone down since.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    So much for those people saying it won't be coming out until November/December.

Wonder how those people are feeling right now.
    To answer your pondering, I am very happy I was wrong.

(Well I didn't think it quite that far, but certainly didn't believe it was coming now.)

7+ Year Old Account
    Meh... Hordes' wallpaper would be very much good looking if not brown muck leser pieces that spoils the whole look (it's not because they're exists, but because they don't fit into costume color scheme, some kind of stupid underwear + corsets that are under armor) and make my eyes hurt x(
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2018-01-31 at 06:20 AM.

Deleted
    Poor Nathanos, all the sucking up he does and he didn't even make it onto the wallpaper.

>skipping Diablo in CE rewards

DEAD
    GAME

Quote Originally Posted by alabaster jones View Post
    awww again no gnomes in the art.
    No Goblin either.. :-(
    Why Not ^^

7+ Year Old Account
    DC collaboration confirmed. New Villain Mister Mxyzptlk detected....

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Poor Nathanos, all the sucking up he does and he didn't even make it onto the wallpaper.
    Well, he wasn’t in the cinematic, these are the cinematic characters

Zappyboi is part of the horde art, hell yeah!

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking forward to protecting my waifu's Jaina And Sylvanas in new expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, those wallpapers are awful. Just look at their feet.

I think it's funny that they don't even bother playing lip service to Diablo 3 anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    >skipping Diablo in CE rewards

DEAD
    GAME
    And how easy would it have been to add a banner icon or something? I appreciate that they're up front about how little they care about Diablo these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranj View Post
    umm, lol.

-snip-
    Void Elf mount usable on Horde char ?

[insert Sylvanas voice] This... Will change... Everything

I see alliance players running around with the horde's raptor. Are the mounts not faction specific?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gnomemonster View Post
    I am still disappointed by that. I normally like to at least play the start of expansions, but this one feels so unimaginative to me.
    Funny that this is the first time that the requirement of playing through the respective questline and grinding reputation actually fits 100% to the reward. You know, to ally with other people, you have to show them that you care for them and support them. Also, since at least Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren requirements have already been included in the Pathfinder I, chances are high that most people already have these. And regarding the Aliance races - you get these two pretty much by completing the storyline and doing some emissaries. It's not a big deal. I am not a big fan of forcing people to do some achievements to unlock things, if these achevements are not connected to the reward - but in this case, the requrements fit as good as it's possible.

How can people complain about content draught if they don't even finish the questlines of the game?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Void Elf mount usable on Horde char ?

[insert Sylvanas voice] This... Will change... Everything
    Ooooooh - I hope you are right. Will have to check this out today. :3

Deleted
    wallpapers without gnomes and goblins (clap, clap)

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Zappyboi is part of the horde art, hell yeah!
    But he and tauren are scaled down way too much. They look small ((
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    When will we get the 4 free character slots... ffs. I wanna level with my friends but I cannot delete my guildbank characters...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    To the far right in the Horde wallpaper... what race is that? Blood elf? Undead?
    Looks like one of the undead archers from the cinematic to me, where no BEs have been present.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhru View Post
    When will we get the 4 free character slots... ffs. I wanna level with my friends but I cannot delete my guildbank characters...
    Same, decoupling this is annoying

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    But he and tauren are scaled down way too much. They look small ((
    It's probably a thing of perspective and posture, both stand a bit behind Sylvanas, the camera angle is skewed, and both are hunched, while she is standing upright. The only way they could make Sylvanas stand out between these large males. Also the only thing to work out for boy-king Anduin. Kinda hilarious.

Beside that: Especially the Alliance wallpaper greatly reminds me of the military advertising snippets from the "Starship Troopers" movie. I wonder if this is a coincidence, or probably even a reference. You know, fascist military dominated culture and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Same, decoupling this is annoying
    Well, I will then have to level Alliance alts first, there I can delete some level 1 placeholders. ^_^;