Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I used my boost, seems to have bugged out, my Warlock has been in a limbo of being in and out of process for like 90min now >.<

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll likely just use it to boost one of the pure DPS classes I have in game that I cbf'd leveling since DPS queues are aids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Verazh View Post
    Really? If I boosted my new Nightborne to 110 I wont get the heritage armor?
    Yes, You have to level an entire character from 20-max to get heritage armour. Blizzard in their idiocy figured that would be better than just make a questline or something at max level to do it so people that wanted to race change could earn it in actual relevant content.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    i am
    REALLY PISSED
    that blizzard did not give us a free race change, cause i mean.. come on...
    or atleast have this ONE 110 BOOST also grant the heritage armor, cause this boost is literally pointless to me, i have every class at 110, and it will lose me the heritage armor if i use it on an allied race.
    so i guess im just gunna use it on a hordie to get acsess to allied races on horde...
    the 110 boost, like any boost before that was included in an expansion, is for returning players, so they can come back whenever they have quit the game and instantly start the new expansion. for active players it is just a bonus.
    i dont really get why people think we should suddenly get free race changes, we didnt in TBC, not in cata and not in mop.
    just because there is a free level boost we should get free race changes or is it because there are more races this time?

oh and btw, if you could get heritage armor from boosting characters to 110, the forums would be flooded with posts like "wow is pay to win" and crying about greedy blizzard, "forcing" you to buy 6 boosts to get the heritage armor on all 6 races.
    Last edited by mmoc8f750567d9; 2018-01-31 at 12:16 PM.

Create a demon hunter, introduction quests take about 1.5h and get you to 101 with heirlooms, then leveling to 110 takes about 2h-2.5h played (only doing invasions with heirlooms).

I might. I have never used any of the boosts. This is the first time there might be a compelling reason for it.

Thing that sucks is I have played this game about 10/14 years. I was alliance for about half and now I am horde. I can't stand the alliance anymore. I don't touch my ally toons.

I have 12 lvl 110s (1 of each class) on horde (I also have a 110 ally but I can't stand playing ally) and I really don't want to burn this boost. It is annoying each time I log on it wants me to use it.

I'll probably burn it on another alt for gold making once the next 4 slots are available for my server...sad that there isn't much else to use it on. I will level up a nightfallen for the armor, and I don't care about another cow, so I won't touch the high mountain race...I hate tauren and druids so highmountain won't stand with my roster

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Create a demon hunter, introduction quests take about 1.5h and get you to 101 with heirlooms, then leveling to 110 takes about 2h-2.5h played (only doing invasions with heirlooms).
    Don’t you have to have a level 100 toon on the server to make a DH? Doesn’t really work for those of us that have 12 toons at 110 of one faction on one server so it’s not the perfect answer to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schlosh View Post
    Don’t you have to have a level 100 toon on the server to make a DH? Doesn’t really work for those of us that have 12 toons at 110 of one faction on one server so it’s not the perfect answer to do that.
    You need a level 70 on that server. So if we were pre patch 7.3.5 you would have to create a DK and level it to 70, which including the introduction quests would have taken around 4h.
    Now considering I finished all of scholazar in about 5h on my level 73 warlock and made about 3 levels it would take significantly longer, so I have no idea if this is feasible.

But you also forget that everyone got four additional character slots, so having 12 chars on one server won't stop you from doing that. You might even be able to delete that toon then, as the achievements (which you get when you reach 110) usually remain (but that's obviously without confirmation).

i personaly would prefer a token that allows us to buy any character customisation service available, be it a boost, race change, faction change etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    You have nothing else you want to use it on.

You don't want to spend even more time leveling than you have to since you have a slog to 110 to unlock heritage armor.

You don't like demon hunters.

Because you want to.
    It's not really a log to level from 98-110. Just do an invasion each day. You've got 8 months to do it. Time played to 110 would be less than 5 hours.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i personaly would prefer a token that allows us to buy any character customisation service available, be it a boost, race change, faction change etc.
    It's called WoW Token to Bnet Balance.

Services cost vastly different amounts, they cannot make 1 single token for that.

EU:
    Name - €10
    Appearance - €15
    Race - €25
    Transfer - €25
    Faction - €30
    Level 110 - €60
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-31 at 01:29 PM.

No.

Never created an ally in 14 years, I won’t start now for sure.

I don’t even know what’s in the 1-20 ally levelling zones

Deleted
    Nope, but i'm very likely leveling a horde allied character 1st.

Probably spending it on a human hunter on my current realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post

Services cost vastly different amounts, they cannot make 1 single token for that.

EU:
    Name - €10
    Appearance - €15
    Race - €25
    Transfer - €25
    Faction - €30
    Level 110 - €60
    They are giving you the bulkiest one for free... might as well let you change it into a cheaper one. xD

lvl a demon hunter ! and 100-110 is rly easy with invasions.

EU:
    Name - €10
    Appearance - €15
    Race - €25
    Transfer - €25
    Faction - €30
    Level 110 - €60
    i know how wow tokens work, but i personaly "wasted" all tokens that i got, my legion token was used on my priest hes 103 atm, my wod token got used on my warrior hes 98 i think, so yea, i would personaly prefer to exchange that boost into a service you mentioned above

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    i know how wow tokens work, but i personaly "wasted" all tokens that i got, my legion token was used on my priest hes 103 atm, my wod token got used on my warrior hes 98 i think, so yea, i would personaly prefer to exchange that boost into a service you mentioned above
    Ok good point, I suppose someone with 12x110 , or even 24x110 (or less), would rather just level their Allied races for Heritage armor and possibly race change their others instead.
    Last edited by Teri; 2018-01-31 at 01:50 PM.

Deleted
    I don't have decided for sure yet. But probably will end up with boosting one of my two Nightborne (and level the other for heritage armour).

Ok good point, I suppose someone with 12x110 , or even 24x110 (or less), would rather just level their Allied races for Heritage armor and possibly race change their others instead.
    ye i would consider race changing my warlock to a nightborne or zandalari in case upright orcs dont become a thing (pls blizz make them a thing) than wasting a boost on another char that i wont play

15+ Year Old Account
    Already have a couple 110 horde alts, so there's no issue there for me. I have three boosts (I run three accounts and upgraded them all yesterday) to use, and I'm not sure yet what I want to use them on. As it is, I already have sixteen max level characters. But I did recently transfer my main to a new server. Perhaps I'll boost three toons on that server to give myself some alts there for professions and gold-making resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I'm sure plenty of people are, this is the price you pay for being one of the few neckbeards that still believes in "faction pride" in a post-BC era. Outside of this cesspool of a fanboy pit, no one cares...which, to be honest, no one cares enough to grind out rep for these allied races anyways so Bliz missed the mark in general.
    I still don’t have a 110 char but unless I can reach exalted with allied races via questlines, I doubt I will waste hours mindless farming mobs to gain 1000 rep per hour if I’m lucky.