Page 1 of 2
LastLast

With the scaling firmly in place

The quests that are marked as group actually take a group now....shouldn't the button like for world quests to find a group be added?
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

That's a good idea!

How about you ask in general chat like we used to, instead of relying on automated grouping.

I think you can right click the quest in the list, not the one on the map, and click find group. Or maybe this is an addon?

ty it just kinda makes sense after trying one and dying lol

- - - Updated - - -

because noone answers?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    I think you can right click the quest in the list, not the one on the map, and click find group. Or maybe this is an addon?
    that might be an addon

Stitched Up Heart

Quote Originally Posted by upirlikhyi View Post

- - - Updated - - -

because noone answers?

- - - Updated - - -

that might be an addon
    it is World quest group finder

- - - Updated - - -

because noone answers?

- - - Updated - - -

that might be an addon
    Its the legion group finder addon if it is. I know that one adds a little eyeball you can click on, but something else is also adding find group or look for group on mine. It then puts the name into the finder and if there is no one listed it asked to make a new group.

Its the legion group finder addon if it is. I know that one adds a little eyeball you can click on, but something else is also adding find group or look for group on mine. It then puts the name into the finder and if there is no one listed it asked to make a new group.
    hmm wonder if they could add the older quests to that since it dont seem to work for them

Stitched Up Heart

hmm wonder if they could add the older quests to that since it dont seem to work for them
    I've definitely used it for questing. I used it recently on a lvl 70 warlock for a quest in Howling Fjord. This was right before the patch though.

I've definitely used it for questing. I used it recently on a lvl 70 warlock for a quest in Howling Fjord. This was right before the patch though.
    kk tyvm ill have to double check see if i have it then

edit--yea it dont seem to be usable for the classic quests at least not anymore
    Last edited by upirlikhyi; 2018-02-02 at 01:15 AM.

Stitched Up Heart

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    How about you ask in general chat like we used to, instead of relying on automated grouping.
    How about I do what I did before with group quests: skip them because F you Blizz I'm not begging for a group.

Big problem is the fact that most quest are completely irrelevant while Leveling, so even if Blizzard did add in a Group Finder Button, its gonna take a long time to find anyone that is on the same quest as you. It only works with Legion right now because its relevant content.

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Big problem is the fact that most quest are completely irrelevant while Leveling, so even if Blizzard did add in a Group Finder Button, its gonna take a long time to find anyone that is on the same quest as you. It only works with Legion right now because its relevant content.
    with the scaling and people not really running instances the quests are a little bit more important, just an idea was all

Stitched Up Heart

10+ Year Old Account
    The quests that are marked as group actually take a group now....shouldn't the button like for world quests to find a group be added?
    Could be a good idea, really. Though, you could just search it yourself as well.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Could be a good idea, really. Though, you could just search it yourself as well.
    true but was trying to make the new leveling exp a little bit faster for those who think its slow

Stitched Up Heart

10+ Year Old Account
    true but was trying to make the new leveling exp a little bit faster for those who think its slow
    Don't worry, I understood what you were saying mate. I just don't think it'll be high on the list as the feature is there, just 2 clicks further away.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Don't worry, I understood what you were saying mate. I just don't think it'll be high on the list as the feature is there, just 2 clicks further away.
    Yea. Just after dying a few times and no answer in /1 I thought of this. Finally got them done by doing exactly what you said

Stitched Up Heart

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea. Just after dying a few times and no answer in /1 I thought of this. Finally got them done by doing exactly what you said
    Else poke friends or something? (can't say what region you are on though). Even so, I still have people that whisper me even though I am technically far away - then again, people know me as the insane leveler guy.. My main is a paladin yet has 11 teleportation items, just incase people need a hand.

Else poke friends or something? (can't say what region you are on though). Even so, I still have people that whisper me even though I am technically far away - then again, people know me as the insane leveler guy.. My main is a paladin yet has 11 teleportation items, just incase people need a hand.
    yea but all my friends are raiding right now and since i am recovering from a broken forearm that had to have surgery raiding is out. The leveling is all I can do along with the instances every so often. And even then i need a break every 30 mins or so

Stitched Up Heart

7+ Year Old Account
    Which quests are you referring to?

About 2 years ago, Blizz made a huge rework of the group quests, so that most of them could easily be soloed. They might be hard, but as far as i can see in my leveling experience with my newest toon (hit 100 yesterday), they should be soloable.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.